Sony fanboys

Helme

Resident Freddy
Doubt that's possibly, not even for the PS3 - probably one of the only platforms that can do that is the PC.

Any good(decent selling) 360 or PS3 game gets ported unless Sony or Microsoft pays them more than what they could possibly earn by doing the port, that said I would give the 360's lineup way more credit than the very poor PS3 one.

I mean; Gears of War, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Forza, Crackdown, Bioshock(it's still Exclusive for consoles) and so on versus sony's MGS4 and Uncharted and their quite poor shooter which name escapes me, and the bunch of JRPG's thats tosswank goes without saying.

Jesus christ what is with this forum and totally leaving out my quotes all of sudden, happened twice now. I was meant to quote Chronics above message.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Now the 360 currently has more good exclusives, but saying that most games on the ps3 are poor(i.e.below average) is plain moronic and screams fanboi

You missed the bit where I said this was an actual head of Sony saying that. :p

Also i'd like to add that my only reason for wanting a PS3 has now been thrown out the window.

And no, i'll never play MGS since I fancy playing a game as opposed to an interactive bloody movie added to the fact that I thought the first two were shite also.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Name 20 good PS3 only games

you obviously missed the point
Any good(decent selling) 360 or PS3 game gets ported unless Sony or Microsoft pays them more than what they could possibly earn by doing the port, that said I would give the 360's lineup way more credit than the very poor PS3 one.
<gives helme a gold star>

ow well i am off to bed before the microsoft zealot's declare a crusade

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Most of the ps2 catalogue

Only if you can get hold of an older machine. Due to the usual Sony greed.

Neither console has any decent exclusives, though I guess PS3 ever so slightly pips Xbox to the post with MGS4, it aint £300 good though. The rest are either cross platform or poor quality rushed exclusives. Haze was a perfect example, looked amazing, some really nice ideas, lol at the final product.

All the other games you listed are not exclusives so its quite meaningless to use them in a childish my console is better than your console competition.

Either way any one of those cross platform games looks and plays the best on a PC, the gap is starting to show in performance.

Yeah yeah PCs cost more, zzz get a job or something (not aimed at anyone at all)

soze

I am a FH squatter
There is no such thing as a 360 exclusive is there? Don't they all end up on the PC in the end?

The 360 is winning now but i believe Sony that the PS3 will become a better machine when people get the full power out of, like the PS2 it has not come out and been as good as it can and i liked that about the PS2 the way a series evolved and looked so much better 1 year later where they got more power out of the machine.

But people who like the 360 will never see the good side of the PS3 and always focus on the bad the same way PS3 fans will with the 360 its a pointless dance.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Think you should replace "pepople who like the 360" to 360 fanboys soze. Personally I (and I imagine many others) prefer the 360 over the PS3, but I can still see the pros and cons for each.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Think you should replace "pepople who like the 360" to 360 fanboys soze. Personally I (and I imagine many others) prefer the 360 over the PS3, but I can still see the pros and cons for each.

Yeah, I think you're right there. There are loads of reasons each console is good and why each console is bad, but each do offer fun games. Friend of mine is a 360 owner and I own a PS3, we kept arguing and it kept coming to the same conclusion -_- Neither console is really "better" than the other, they've both got their pros and cons. Is really dependant on what console you really like the most/what consoles your friends have etc.

I personally brought my PS3 because I liked the console, I liked the sleek black look (even though the price irked me a bit) and I liked the games coming out on it. I'll admit, the 360 has the better pad and better online services (They'd better do, since they charge) but I think the PS3 has the better build/longivity(?)

Meh, I'd own both if I could :D

*Regained some intelligence recently*

Uara

Part of the furniture
longevity i believe. But I think if 360 lasts till 2011 as some people have been saying, thats quite impressive as that would be 6 years. Not too bad for a console lifetime. The exception being the PS2 which will just keep going on and on!

I own a 360, and have always prefered the xbox, but I do enjoy the Playstations and will most likely buy a PS3 once i've got my paycheck. I think you just need to take a step back and take a look at the bigger picture sometimes rather than defending your own console obsessively.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
If someone came up with a controller like the 360 pad, but smaller with the dpad from the ps3 the world would implode

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Well that explains the shortage of 40gb Ps3's in the UK then.

Last part of the artical says theres no plans to do the same in europe, maybe Sony are not making enough so it creates artificial demand ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And you believe anything that is 1) reported by the press 2) told to us by Sony/ MS/ Ninty ?

Can anyone calrify if North American/ Euro Ps3's are made at the same factory? That would explain a shortage if they were ramping up production of the 80gb.

The other scenario is that they are simply phasing out the 40gb in prep for the 80gb.

Artificial demand - I have not seen any ps3's for nearly a month now. That is not creating demand, that is a draught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom