TV Sons of Anarchy

throdgrain

FH is my second home
In real life the Yank authorities try to do the HA under the RICO laws, and failed. Dont know how this would effect the story though.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Opies shots didn't hit anywhere distinctly lethal, leaving it in question as to whether Clay dies or not, I kind of feel like they'll save him, then Jax finds out the truth and offs him himself? idk

Haha.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think I will wait and watch the last two episodes as one. Even though the first part is now available.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The Tara "Tell me you love me" but has left me thinking something big is happening there maybe suicide? Romeo lying about the Rico also has me second guessing. Also the Tara Kidnapping/Murder the fact the guys had american accents not Mexican like the hired gun has been sitting wrong with me like maybe she paid for the kidnapping attempt to try make Jaxs leave the MC?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I always thought the kidnapping was somehow setup by the DA.... could it be Tara working with them? They were grabbing her to try and talk to her? Maybe she was not meant to be with Jax for the interview, it was just a cover to meet with the DA?

The Tara I love you bits are very worrying true... I sense a truly monumental ending.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I did not think of the DA, I wonder if Romeo will turn out to be Mexican ATF, the Tara thing the lying about the Rico ect. Maybe a joint operation to take down the Irish?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Interesting theory there soze... but a lot of blood on his hands if true?

soze

I am a FH squatter
And that's the only thing that has me second guessing my gut. I am trying to think if he has killed any Americans.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
it could simply be that the DA is too well protected to have a mole in his department, or he knows about the mexican's mole?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Maybe but as it is all over the Prison I would not think there is anyway a DA could keep that quiet. Too many people know about Bobby being moved ect. For most shows i would not think twice but SOA are so smart there would be 20 different angles in the final episode

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok...
A lot more subdued than I thought it would be.The only blood was from Jacks holding the knife to Clay's throat.

I suppose we were spoiled with the last-minute eyegasm that we got at the end of S4. Not sure about the CIA/Cartel thing, they do have a lot of blood on their hands.

Lincoln Potter is awesome.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I enjoyed the ending, but I wish Ope was there :( He'll probably go on some coke and whore rampage and murder everyone next series. What will Clay do? He still has to be a member to do the deal, will the Irish not notice he lost his P tag?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Brilliant, really poignant.

They set it up brilliantly for next season, love the dramatic tragedy they have setup for for Jax and Tara. Surely next season will be the last now though.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I knew something was up with Romeo.

I am surprised nothing came of Taras odd behaviour.

I have the feeling the next season was not expected (which is strange as its one of the highest rated shows on cable) as the finale did not end as many story lines as i though it would.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think just the original would have been better :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think if you got Eric Burdon to sing the cover, then maybe, but his epicness just makes that version unbeatable.

The prosecution submits exhibit A:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nahhhhh, imo Matt Drenik's (I think... The White Buffalo or Battleme) growly tones make the cover much more emotive and awesomesauce. And it says Charming town instead of New Orleans. :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bit disappointed at the "we is undercover" bit, but i'm thinking they wrote the ending of the season that open because they weren't sure it was going to continue(or if Kurt was gonna get bored). But it was more of a setup season anyway, here's hoping next one is a bit more...how to put it...sonsy.

Even if i critisize the ending as s bit boring way to go about it, it was still, by TV standards, great. Probably like callous said, we've been spoiled and needed to be put in place :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, here's hoping they reveal more about the district attorney guything. Teller relative perhaps? For sure a cycle past of some sort. Could be old man tellers buddy.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, here's hoping they reveal more about the district attorney guything. Teller relative perhaps? For sure a cycle past of some sort. Could be old man tellers buddy.

He was a riding a Triumph in the first episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom