TV Sons of Anarchy

Chilly

Balls of steel
nah toht- the old dude is exactly that, an old dude. Juice or one of the other youngsters might have, cos they'd be all internetted up. Clay is definately going to get murdered, probably by Jacks

Chilly

Balls of steel
I refer you both to my last post ;) Next ep. As soon as he sees what's happened. Boom.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuck me! Shit's got even more serious!

Kozik! :( He was great. Great death though.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Great last episode, only just got chance to watch it.

who do you think will be the guy (or girl) to kill Clay? (thats if he dies at all)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Gotta be Jax, surely.

Or Opie. It could be Opie.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Great last episode, only just got chance to watch it.

who do you think will be the guy (or girl) to kill Clay? (thats if he dies at all)

I don't think Clay will die, I think Jax will end up killing Oppie to save his own interests and way out.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
imo he has to go, I have no idea how they will string out another whole season without him, but he has to go.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I read there were 14 episodes to this series.

yeah Clay is a fuckwit he has to go, but it's a shame they have turned the story like this. Having said that, I'm still enjoying it more than the last series. I hope Opie kills him, he has lost his wife and his dad (ffs) to Clay's ego and stupidity.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought there were 13 but it seems next week is the finale (it will be "at least" 90 minutes long). This week's ep was 90 mins, which I guess means they threw in a heap of commercial breaks because mine was 59:54. I'm used to an hour-long show ending up at 40-42mins so I guess a third of the running time for adverts is a pretty reliable rule of thumb.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Knowing Kurts style, i wouldn't be surprised if Clay(if at all) got shot by Tara.

Still unknown stuff to come, as was evident with how last season ended. They write good sh*t in this.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Jaysus titty fucking christ! What an episode!

season finale will be immense!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Opies shots didn't hit anywhere distinctly lethal, leaving it in question as to whether Clay dies or not, I kind of feel like they'll save him, then Jax finds out the truth and offs him himself? idk

throdgrain

FH is my second home
ok predictions!

Clay is dead.

Bobby Elvis (president designate) is doing bird so cant take up his position.

Tara gets killed, after all the hitman bloke is still at large.

Both of the above mean Jax stays at the club.

Any good?

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
ok predictions!

Clay is dead.

Bobby Elvis (president designate) is doing bird so cant take up his position.

Tara gets killed, after all the hitman bloke is still at large.

Both of the above mean Jax stays at the club.

Any good?

Oooh, I don't think Clay is dead. Agree with what others have said, he is just beaten up.

Part of me thinks there is going to be a double burn, the Irish thing is running with a tight thread and the new Sheriff is getting closer and closer to just folding. They have hinted in more story about his wife not having a kid, but nothing since. Then this last episode with the 'buy a kid', dunno... I suspect that.

The Bobby doing time, he is in a good place, he is 100% about the club and could replace old'one'eye, he is on a Death sentence that has been brought forward anyway.

Juice, I still don't see him turning the club over so easy, there has to be a double cross there.

The DA and the town thing, hmmm..

So much going on!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Throd, after last season's finale, I'd be stupid to suggest any outcome.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It was just a suggestion, I'll be interested to see if I'm right (probably not though! )

I hope Bobby dont stay inside, he's my favourite character in the program.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think we may get more deaths than we could possibly predict.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm on board for a full cast wipe, as jax takes over, maybe w/ opie and zig left alive

soze

I am a FH squatter
IMO Clay will survive, Tara will die (Cartel). Clay, Elvis, Chips and Tigs will all be arrested under the Rico. Juice well be let go. Clay will be voted down for Piney and Donna. Jaxs and Opie will be Pres and Vice Pres. Then next season they can start rebuilding with the prospects and new members, while the rest start to get away with it based on Otto recanting his statement or the Sheriff saying it was entrapment or something similar. Jaxs will then separate the club from the Cartel and kill Romeo for killing Tara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom