TV Sons of Anarchy

Will

/bin/su
I saw the pilot of this on Bravo last night, and its really good. Its a drama based on a 1%er motorbike gang. I recommend trying to catch it if you haven't already.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I fancied this then didn't watch it because it was on Bravo and Bravo = 25 minutes of adverts per hour. Will download it and give it a watch.

Will

/bin/su
Bravo isn't that bad. ITV4 is painfully advertful.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Bravo isn't that bad. ITV4 is painfully advertful.

Yeah its awful as well, its just if I need to get into something I want to at least avoid adverts.

Will certainly give it a go though, sounded my cup of tea.

Will

/bin/su
You were exaggerating. There were only thirteen and a half minutes of adverts in that hour of programming.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I watched this when it aired in the US, the first Series has been brilliant. Ron Perlman and the others really play the bikers well, the story gets better as the episodes go along and fills in the back story for some of the characters and other gangs.

Season 2 starts September, really looking forward to it.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Damnit, will have to download now as Sky+ failed, broken ep1 and season link fail for ep2 :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Really enjoyed this series. Roll on september!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
aye, I enjoyed that more than I thought I would tbh. well thought out plot/characters.

its all going to kick off in series 2 i think

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Bump.

Hate you all for mentioning this show enough for me to watch it :(
Definately a pretty good show, although sounds like a rewrite of a documentary I saw on the hells angels.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I watched quite a few of them ,it's Sopranos on motorbikes, dont kid yerselves.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Was that a bump too announce the arrival of s2? Because if it wasn't, it started last week. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ooooooo! Thanks Callous, was away last week and missed that :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I watched quite a few of them ,it's Sopranos on motorbikes, dont kid yerselves.
Then what's not to like you bike freak you! :eek:
:p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
season 2 up to episode 8

Fantastic stuff so fair, the breakdown of relations in the MC has been handled really well, Zobel is a class nemesis, and Lluannes death was out of the blue.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
season 2 up to episode 8

Fantastic stuff so fair, the breakdown of relations in the MC has been handled really well, Zobel is a class nemesis, and Lluannes death was out of the blue.

Have to say i agree, though;

It IS a bit over-stretched. Meaning that they should start to work on a solution either way. Which, luckily, it seems it is.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I've been to Hells Angels events all my adult life, the Kent Custom show, the Bulldog Bash etc. These blokes are the top of the food chain in the jolly biker world. I've even spoken to a couple of them, and I'm still alive! :)

Remember once I was waiting to talk to one about something at the Bulldog Bash. There was a bloke there, wearing full patches of some Belgian blike club. He was really drunk, and was making a right drama, shouting "we are friends!" and "play" thumping one of the England on the shoulder. He did this twice, then suddenly out of nowhere about 5 England suddenly jump him, give him a bit of a battering with them long nightstick torch things, and drag him off to sober up.

I turns the the England bloke and says "what was all that about then?"

He looks at me stone faced, and says "some people just aint got no respect."

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Have to say i agree, though;

It IS a bit over-stretched. Meaning that they should start to work on a solution either way. Which, luckily, it seems it is.

We are only up to episode 8, and the power struggle story arc should run until Clay is ousted as club president, which won't happen this season. As for the other story arc, I believe the run for Town Mayor will help.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I've been to Hells Angels events all my adult life, the Kent Custom show, the Bulldog Bash etc. These blokes are the top of the food chain in the jolly biker world. I've even spoken to a couple of them, and I'm still alive! :)

Remember once I was waiting to talk to one about something at the Bulldog Bash. There was a bloke there, wearing full patches of some Belgian blike club. He was really drunk, and was making a right drama, shouting "we are friends!" and "play" thumping one of the England on the shoulder. He did this twice, then suddenly out of nowhere about 5 England suddenly jump him, give him a bit of a battering with them long nightstick torch things, and drag him off to sober up.

I turns the the England bloke and says "what was all that about then?"

He looks at me stone faced, and says "some people just aint got no respect."

"jolly biker world" and battering a guy with night sticks?

fuck off.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I've recently watched the first 5 episodes of the second series.

I must admit, it's fucking good. I've fucking enjoyed it :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Scene from seres 2:

24dmop0.jpg

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That be Throddy, that be! :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
episode 11
Thought this was brilliant, everything was on the verge of falling apart, you get some things healed and more problems erupt. Looks like the club have turned a corner and full on vengeance is about to strike the Nazi's.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Bampity Flampity.

Season 3 started yesterday ^^ or at least ep 1 is available :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, it's back. Will be watching around lunchtime I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom