somone take a keep?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Tbh, lay off Pip and find something constructive to do with your time.

Sick to death with reading the majority of wannabe-elites slagging off Pip.

Grow up.

Not only the wannabe :) I'd rep you if I could, hun :fluffle:

EDIT: Oh, wait, I can!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
quit with the carebear stuff.

prolly the lamest rvr tonight due to doorsteppers.

salute to the mids and albs that got on boats though you know who you are.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
The problem i find when soloing on my zerker is i get a boat somewhere else get and get zerged by the alb/hib stealthzerg that is hiding together, so once again i tend to end up back at bb, but if i can i will run off, try to induce soloers to jump me away from the bridge, oh and i were pink so u can see me form clip range :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:

Grow up.

Don't read it then? LOLOLOSAROFL!

Honestly, you were taking part in a a dorimor-bashing in another thread some days ago so maybe you should take your own advice first?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Honestly, you were taking part in a a dorimor-bashing in another thread some days ago so maybe you should take your own advice first?

Thing is tho, Pip hasn't really started saying offensive stuff. Dori on the other hand...But ok, just drop it then.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
preferably crim or summin in hib.

not fussey though.

Doorstep is shit all round

And you call yourself an overlord?

Get the :wanker: out of hib... :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Pip still not RR11 on his Warlock? LOL, cmon Pip ur slowing down !

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Don't read it then? LOLOLOSAROFL!

Dori is a BD in Thid claiming everyone is bitter of him and his rr1l4bd.

For that alone, he deserves to be consta-pwned.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Problem is that u have 3 choises
1. Take a boat to brynja bridge/DC bridge, and as soon as u pop a brehon u get added by the atleast 3-4 other stealthers plus the doorstepper zerg who rush to aid there comprades.

2. Camp beno bridges and area around and as soon u get a fight the zerg comes for arthur and zerging ur prey.

3. Avoid bridges and bottlenecks and trying to find a solo fight. If ur lucky u get a fight once in 30mins and waste potions and charges for nothing.

Of course rvr sucks.

I used to dislike iRvR but as the situation is iRvR is the only time worth going out as the doorstepper zerg moves out to counterzerg each other and u can get very nice fights just avoiding the big zergs abit and roaming about.

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
Pip still not RR11 on his Warlock? LOL, cmon Pip ur slowing down !
Maybe no irvr as something to do with that:( it's dead out there,not many stealthers jump me unless me already been in a fight:) and fg of hibs roaming about, oh well what can you do apart from sit down put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye:(

ps...May have to start killing pve whores sz folks /rude

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Thing is tho, Pip hasn't really started saying offensive stuff. Dori on the other hand...But ok, just drop it then.
actualy pip was the 1 that started to be offensive in this thread soo. but agree Dori is worse than Pip

ohh and givf irvr ffs, and not just 2 realm's zerging it up plz let both attacking realm's get a keep (but plz not nottmore its the worst place in the game to have inst rvr

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer dont critise pip, he is a nice guy. Its a game and it doesnt say in the rule book he cant run around and add on every single target he sees and /rude them afterwards. And afterall he pays his subs.

quit with the carebear. The game is designed in carebear fashion so you cant communicate with other realms. The forums were intended as a place where enemies could chastise and taunt each other but in this case just generally take the piss out of the idiots (horner, fatload, pip the realm lamers etc).

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
The forums were intended as a place where enemies could chastise and taunt each other

We do, we laugh at you and your child like need to cry your arse off every 2 minutes here, although the tears you cry in IRC at times are spectacular. This game is indeed a "carebear" game as you cannot kill your own realm mates and speak to the opponents, i wish you had played UO back in the day Censi, but then again you were probably still getting excited for school sports day back then :fluffle:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Bugz said:

Grow up.

what the fuck?

I dont even play daoc anymore, I browse this section because I'm bored at work, I hardly care anymore, but I just have to reply to this.

He almost asks for it every single fucking time and yet you say 'lay off pip'?

What?

Just what?!?!??! :eek7:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pip is funny, gets owned 1v1 so decides to camp a bridge with a DI bot, he cant even kill on his warlock solo :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
He almost asks for it every single fucking time and yet you say 'lay off pip'?

And you fools reply to him every fucking time.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Congax said:
And you fools reply to him every fucking time.

Excuse me? Who replies?

I try not to reply to him directly because my mum told me not to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person, but he starts with the bullshit replies and pisses people off knowing exactly what is going to happen, and yet people rush to his defence?

He's like the little kid in the playground with a big brother, he annoys others then lets the big brother step in and get involved, I hate seeing it.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
Dori is a BD in Thid claiming everyone is bitter of him and his rr1l4bd.

Pip is a rr10 warlock claiming everyone that plays more than one realm are crossrealmers.

No?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
kivik said:
Pip is a rr10 warlock claiming everyone that plays more than one realm are crossrealmers.

No?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kivik again.

I'll have to owe you! :clap:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Excuse me? Who replies?

I'll add your name if its pointed directly towards you.

Dukat said:
but he starts with the bullshit replies and pisses people off knowing exactly what is going to happen, and yet people rush to his defence?

It's like TeamZerg, the more you whine at them, the happier they'll be. It's really not that hard not to push the reply button to type some random sarcastic comment about how OP warlocks are. (And no, that's not pointed directly towards you)

Dukat said:
He's like the little kid in the playground with a big brother, he annoys others then lets the big brother step in and get involved, I hate seeing it.

:eek:
He can defend himself perfectly fine, and I don't really aim to defend him, I just feel that he became an OK-dude compaired to a couple months before.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
We do, we laugh at you and your child like need to cry your arse off every 2 minutes here, although the tears you cry in IRC at times are spectacular. This game is indeed a "carebear" game as you cannot kill your own realm mates and speak to the opponents, i wish you had played UO back in the day Censi, but then again you were probably still getting excited for school sports day back then

Cant quite understand why you wanna come hide in the stealther channels tbh. I mean if you really feel your playstyle is ok, and your just a nice casual gamer playing in good spirit, why not come onto these channels as fatload? Unless you feel the 50 or so people in these channels are all twats and will give you a hard time because you killed them honorably or they just cant handle a nice guy out there doing his thing?? DO you believe that? Otherwise why not come on as fatload?

I mean you could try and construct the arguement that the stealther community in those channels are all exclusivly arseholes and you are in fact the decent guy, but I dont think even you are that self delusional. So there has to be like an element or a little of part of you that knows what your doing to the game is just generally bad and thats why you have isolated yourself from being about to chat to people about the game.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
Cant quite understand why you wanna come hide in the stealther channels tbh. I mean if you really feel your playstyle is ok, and your just a nice casual gamer playing in good spirit, why not come onto these channels as fatload? Unless you feel the 50 or so people in these channels are all twats and will give you a hard time because you killed them honorably or they just cant handle a nice guy out there doing his thing?? DO you believe that? Otherwise why not come on as fatload?

I mean you could try and construct the arguement that the stealther community in those channels are all exclusivly arseholes and you are in fact the decent guy, but I dont think even you are that self delusional. So there has to be like an element or a little of part of you that knows what your doing to the game is just generally bad and thats why you have isolated yourself from being about to chat to people about the game.

I have been in the channel as Fatload, feel free to ask guindor, is that it? or is this the best your GCSE physchology has to offer? :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
getting annoyed on pip myself, wherever i go i get killed by him either on my scout or my pala :(, please leave me alone pip.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
getting annoyed on pip myself, wherever i go i get killed by him either on my scout or my pala :(, please leave me alone pip.
get some proper buff's and above 20% matter resist and he cant kill ya :drink:

pip

Banned
Raven said:
pip is funny, gets owned 1v1 so decides to camp a bridge with a DI bot, he cant even kill on his warlock solo :)
lol a caster to a champ:wanker: and was not a di bot was another warlock so stfu you don't no what you are talking about:p

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

Yeh, right.

Everz

FH is my second home
pip said:
lol a caster to a champ:wanker: and was not a di bot was another warlock so stfu you don't no what you are talking about:p
a never knew raven was a champ :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom