somone take a keep?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
preferably crim or summin in hib.

not fussey though.

Doorstep is shit all round

pip

Banned
/bg whitelights-e ftw:) /YELLS CHARGE :eek6: NAH JOKE...no irvr it's a differnt game:( Boring one might i add, ho yes pip nothing changes:wanker

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its just shit.

I cant understand how all these people are content with just sitting in their own realm running around fucking over the like single opponent who comes every 20 minutes with their other 50 realm mates.

I mean you gotta want something more, something a bit more competative that pushes you. Even being on the the receiving end of it has to be better. at least you get to like weave you way in nd out and dogey players and try and escape adds etc....

but like peeps are just flat out refusing to travel (apart from a few) making for generally bad rvr.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
people are trying to break the record of doing a lap around brynja area. from bridge to dropoff, to the hill near bled t3, docks, and back to brynja. it's kinda amusing watching brainless monkeys run around there over and over and over again, the only kill they ever get is one they add on every hour.

it seems nice guys irl dont get bored quick. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u cant purge desperate bowmen pip! :)

pip

Banned
Vodkafairy said:
people are trying to break the record of doing a lap around brynja area. from bridge to dropoff, to the hill near bled t3, docks, and back to brynja. it's kinda amusing watching brainless monkeys run around there over and over and over again, the only kill they ever get is one they add on every hour.

it seems nice guys irl dont get bored quick. :)
That aimed at anyone ?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
no need to be an idiot im just saying nice fight. its a bit cat and mouse. I have to take u down in FZ or im toast. was a close attempt but tbh I was happy to be able to escape.

well done though

pip

Banned
censi said:
no need to be an idiot im just saying nice fight. its a bit cat and mouse. I have to take u down in FZ or im toast. was a close attempt but tbh I was happy to be able to escape.

well done though
I laugh on mic... let ya go p jump me after I fight then you be ok:)

pip

Banned
Vodkafairy said:
yes, you, and everyone else who does the same thing :)
sz but your opinion, don't mean nothing to me as i not seen you for long time:wanker:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
sz but your opinion, don't mean nothing to me as i not seen you for long time:wanker:

and now tell me why i would care? besides I have been out, just because you didn't see me it doesn't mean I'm not there. ;)

its just something ive been genuinely confused about, it must get boring to run the same circle over and over again?

pip

Banned
Vodkafairy said:
and now tell me why i would care? besides I have been out, just because you didn't see me it doesn't mean I'm not there. ;)

its just something ive been genuinely confused about, it must get boring to run the same circle over and over again?
lies i got bb loged at odins i see death spams+i travell not seen you about:) well if you do go about not seen your death spams nor you dying

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
lies i got bb loged at odins i see death spams+i travell not seen you about:) well if you do go about not seen your death spams nor you dying

maybe on a char you don't know? :rolleyes:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
ok secret for reason? maybe you no better than no1 else ?

it's not a secret, but if id put all my chars in sig it would get a bit crowded, and i hadnt played it in a while. name is mercuria, might ring some bells ;)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
it's not a secret, but if id put all my chars in sig it would get a bit crowded, and i hadnt played it in a while. name is mercuria, might ring some bells ;)

I'm confused - is that the champ or the bard?

Nate

FH is my second home
Time to get your Fools Bow out again censi? ;o

censi

Can't get enough of FH
must be hard killing things on that hunter with the 40 other mids there hey pip.

you must be on your 100th lap of the newb doorstep circuit by now :)

ftw!

illu

Part of the furniture
Giv iRvR! :>

But oh noes! This makes people have fights and some RvR activity happen even if it is chaotic - we can't have that.......

Bored.

Oli - Illu

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, lay off Pip and find something constructive to do with your time.

Sick to death with reading the majority of wannabe-elites slagging off Pip.

Grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom