somone take a keep?

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
pip is funny, gets owned 1v1 so decides to camp a bridge with a DI bot, he cant even kill on his warlock solo :)

Do u like to get owned? Well I was his "di" bot and did a bad job, strange that u lost that fight, and how come a DI bot hit u with a bolt???

/rude

u lost to a 3 times nerfed caster who was grpd with a 3 times nerfed caster

Everz

FH is my second home
Fanguir said:
Do u like to get owned? Well I was his "di" bot and did a bad job, strange that u lost that fight, and how come a DI bot hit u with a bolt???

/rude

u lost
lawl fanguir my fav rp cow, how goes?

auroria

Banned
Fanguir said:

/rude

so he lost to 2 shit high rr warlocks? even a rr3 can kill a tank if purge +rp2 is up

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Fanguir said:

/rude

yeah 3 times nerfed don't matter when you got pl'd by mythic to high rr lol.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Cant quite understand why you wanna come hide in the stealther channels tbh. I mean if you really feel your playstyle is ok, and your just a nice casual gamer playing in good spirit, why not come onto these channels as fatload? Unless you feel the 50 or so people in these channels are all twats and will give you a hard time because you killed them honorably or they just cant handle a nice guy out there doing his thing?? DO you believe that? Otherwise why not come on as fatload?

I mean you could try and construct the arguement that the stealther community in those channels are all exclusivly arseholes and you are in fact the decent guy, but I dont think even you are that self delusional. So there has to be like an element or a little of part of you that knows what your doing to the game is just generally bad and thats why you have isolated yourself from being about to chat to people about the game.

Apart from the whining in the IRC channel, I can vouch for the people with mod rights on the IRC stealther channel being arseholes. ;)

All I need to do is logon and do nothing at all and I get banned without reason in a matter of minutes. It used to be the alb stealthers, but the 'arsehole' domain seems to rest solidly with the hibs, these days.

Before you start whining about my playstyle, yes, I add, yes, I have no honour, yes, I'm generally worse than the scum floating in a sceptic tank for playing my huntress as an archer and not as a meleer. Shame on me. But that's all seperate from how people behave in the channel.

I'm convinced that there's loads of nice people there, but it's the people with @ in front of their name that leave a lasting impression of the entire channel.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer and ofc they are completly out of order for banning you tesla

your just a nice casual player who doesnt take the game too seriously. just a bit of lighthearted fun. its just a game etc..

and this wtfpwn leetist type admin people are just so damn hardcore twat mofos.

----------

take a step back, and maybe ask yourself if thats how it is.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Well, taking a step back, I pretty much see the same thing I see up close. I get banned without doing a single thing to anyone in there, on the sole basis that they disagree with my playstyle.

Why?

Because I refuse to melee them, since that is suicidal for me to do, and thus prefer flight over fight?
Because I uncover enemies for realm mates to deal with?
Because I manage to defeat them without them ever coming close to hitting me - And that happens more often than you know. Maybe they're ashamed to talk about it.
Because I run in areas where loads of people run back and forth and select my own targets from the seething flocks?

Everyone does these things, but for you it seems that me doing this has been elevated to some special plane of naughtiness. Like I'm breaking a law that only you are aware of, and then you reply with 'take a step back, and maybe ask yourself if thats how it is.'

You tell me to take a step back and look. I see a whining melee-oriented stealther with for some reason an above normal amount of frustration and a preference for singeling me out for whatever reason. And yet you wonder why people react to the IRC channel the way they do.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Because I refuse to melee them, since that is suicidal for me to do, and thus prefer flight over fight?

yer melee hunter suxs. such a gimped class etc.

Because I uncover enemies for realm mates to deal with?

you mean you pop people for the mid zerg to kill with mos5? well whatever wouldnt say it was a nice thing to do. Ive never moaned at you for doing it. but like you have poped me before set pet and ran off to mid zerg then come back and direct them to me... whatever, I dont think its especially nice to do that but its upto you

Because I manage to defeat them without them ever coming close to hitting me - And that happens more often than you know. Maybe they're ashamed to talk about it.

well in my experience of you, I get an arrow in me then you set pet and run. If I catch up with you, you will sit there getting rear styled with your bow in your hand till you die... im sure though with like all your toys you can crit shot FZ and kill targets occasionally at rr10 50 bow etc..

Because I run in areas where loads of people run back and forth and select my own targets from the seething flocks?

those loads of people are always mids. etc.

-----------

may its the reason that you add basically without even considering if your ruining the enjoyment for a realmmate who is working hard and enjoying the challenge of dropping an opponent.

im guessing this is why you prolly get banned from FZ. Not sure though you would have to ask those lame leet admin (eliten, elat, cap, ons etc)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
Well, taking a step back, I pretty much see the same thing I see up close. I get banned without doing a single thing to anyone in there, on the sole basis that they disagree with my playstyle.

Perhaps you get banned by them, because you did the things you mention in the rest of your post to them ? They aint different people to the ones you 'lame' ingame...

I dont think alot of people would actually care (or whine) if you killed them fair and square. Yes, that includes with MoS5, kiting and such. If you did that to me, applause to you, well played, etc.

Its the 'OLOL Im just gonna pop this guy infront of the 3 Warlocks nearby' which pisses people off.

Basically you say 'I dont melee with them, thats plain suicide'. Fine with me! It seems you dislike dying in this game, I can understand that, I really do. However, 12 miliseconds later you seem to have no problem whatsoever doing that one thing to a person you dislike yourselves so much. And I mean the 'pop infront of XXXX and YYY' crap.

The way you kickban people out of.. well basically anywhere, aslong there's other Mids around... is the same way those moderators (the ones with the @ infront of their names) kickban you out of their channels. I guess it's all about sweet-revenge from them. You get them killed ingame by acting like a total jerk towards them (stuff as popping them infront of warlocks) and they happily return the favour when they can, both ingame as on IRC.

Regarding the 'in melee for a hunter is pure suicide' is ofcourse totally dependant on the way you choose to play and specialize your hunter. I remember reaching your hunter on about 8% hp (after you adding on a fight I had) and you died, simply because you where unable (?) to switch to spear and finish me off. That has *NOTHING* to do with the gimpyness of the hunter-class, but simply the result of your playstyle. Hunters are pretty much the only archery-class who can reach maximum potential with their bows and still be very adapt in melee. You choose not to, thats your own choice. And dont give me this 'I need to spec Beastcrafting'-stuff. Beastcrafting is useless for a bow-hunter above 32 BC. The spec-AF is only useful against melee-attacks, which is something you avoid to begin with :D

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
yeah 3 times nerfed don't matter when you got pl'd by mythic to high rr lol.

I am not high rr and I started playing WL after 2 nerf

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
so he lost to 2 shit high rr warlocks? even a rr3 can kill a tank if purge +rp2 is up

can u? Well what rr tank r u talking about then?

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
ye strange you still sucked even when they werent nerfed.

Then no need to complain then then since u r so mighty and powerfull and never lose :), do u ever play solo?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Perhaps you get banned by them, because you did the things you mention in the rest of your post to them ? They aint different people to the ones you 'lame' ingame...

'Lame' is a point of view, and an opinion. Just because I cause them to be out of the running for a while (die) and not on -their- terms doesn't mean is lame or sad. You might consider it so, but I see it as utilising Mid forces in the area.

Puppet said:
Its the 'OLOL Im just gonna pop this guy infront of the 3 Warlocks nearby' which pisses people off.

Yeh, but those warlocks will add most of the time anyway. I've yelled at them just as much as you've cursed in /as I bet. Anyway, I've given up on that - people can add, and I add when I feel like it. It's easier than keeping a convoluted 'code of honour' up and having to figure out who is fighting who and what.

Puppet said:
Basically you say 'I dont melee with them, thats plain suicide'. Fine with me! It seems you dislike dying in this game, I can understand that, I really do. However, 12 miliseconds later you seem to have no problem whatsoever doing that one thing to a person you dislike yourselves so much. And I mean the 'pop infront of XXXX and YYY' crap.

Look at it like this. I'm moving around in an area where the Mid zerg is sloshing around, and I see an enemy stealther trying to get into position to take one of them out. Do I pop him - eventhough I'm way too close to actually kill him but thereby save the Mid - or do I back off and let him actually jump a Mid before I start shooting him, but then I have a longer range and a bigger change of killing him? I get yelled at with EITHER choice I make. One leads to 'You pop me in front of XXXX!', and the other leads to 'You adding c#nt!'.

The only other alternative would be let him wander out of sight so he can jump whatever he wants, and that's no fun either, not to mention pretty unfriendly versus Midgard.

Damned if I do, and damned if I don't, so I just do what I consider best at that point.

Puppet said:
The way you kickban people out of.. well basically anywhere, aslong there's other Mids around... is the same way those moderators (the ones with the @ infront of their names) kickban you out of their channels. I guess it's all about sweet-revenge from them. You get them killed ingame by acting like a total jerk towards them (stuff as popping them infront of warlocks) and they happily return the favour when they can, both ingame as on IRC.

Fair enough, it is their channel. I pointed it out only to show that unlike Censi claiming that the IRC is just peechy keen, not everything in there is a ray of sunshine, and there's kids with no control over their emotions and mod rights to do whatever they want with.

Puppet said:
Regarding the 'in melee for a hunter is pure suicide' is ofcourse totally dependant on the way you choose to play and specialize your hunter. I remember reaching your hunter on about 8% hp (after you adding on a fight I had) and you died, simply because you where unable (?) to switch to spear and finish me off. That has *NOTHING* to do with the gimpyness of the hunter-class, but simply the result of your playstyle. Hunters are pretty much the only archery-class who can reach maximum potential with their bows and still be very adapt in melee. You choose not to, thats your own choice. And dont give me this 'I need to spec Beastcrafting'-stuff. Beastcrafting is useless for a bow-hunter above 32 BC. The spec-AF is only useful against melee-attacks, which is something you avoid to begin with :D

Read again - same goes for Censi. I said 'for me'. I did not say 'for hunters'. I'm not melee-specced, like 99% of the other hunters. I'm also pretty slow when it comes to swapping weapons, I panic, and press the wrong buttons. (Assuming I'm on the right Qbar to begin with. ;D)

And I do have only 32BC for the record - though it'll be 40BC in 1.85 for the new pet. The Spec-AF is also good to survive through bolts, but those do so much damage that it usually doesn't matter anyway.

pip

Banned
Puppet said:

I dont think alot of people would actually care (or whine) if you killed them fair and square. Yes, that includes with MoS5, kiting and such. If you did that to me, applause to you, well played, etc.

bs maybe he lag? but true hunter not best at melee spec but i put you on your ass few times with mine:p killed ya once when you was in grp of 5 shit happens :( timers and crap but good point maybe more pd ftw

censi

Can't get enough of FH
adding doesnt count as a kill pip

Everz

FH is my second home
Fanguir said:
Then no need to complain then then since u r so mighty and powerfull and never lose :), do u ever play solo?
i spent most of my daoc time solo.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
come on there now then?

Unfortunately i don't intend on spending my saturday afternoons listening to the children cry their eyes out in IRC over something i do in a game. If that is your cup of tea then so be it, but tbh, i can think of many better things to do on football day.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Another thread started by Mr.reatrd him-self. The Man that allways want faire fights Lmao ... wasent long ago i was fighting a infil and mincer whit my savage and won whit 10% left.... and gues what happend mr solo i want fare fights, fucked me up and i never ever seen him ingame before...but on FH he try to be honurbul.

And he knows my alts and evrything, so i prolly added on hes mom ore somthing,,,,,,,:wanker: pleae do evryone a favour and wanish for a few mounthssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.........................:flame:

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
Another thread started by Mr.reatrd him-self. The Man that allways want faire fights Lmao ... wasent long ago i was fighting a infil and mincer whit my savage and won whit 10% left.... and gues what happend mr solo i want fare fights, fucked me up and i never ever seen him ingame before...but on FH he try to be honurbul.

And he knows my alts and evrything, so i prolly added on hes mom ore somthing,,,,,,,:wanker: pleae do evryone a favour and wanish for a few mounthssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.........................:flame:
Usal habit from censi....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
actually I do know your alts!!!

U won the doorstep circuit challenge with MR tall.

must have been like 500 laps of the newb circuit adding and taking your cut of the 200 RP's with the other 500 mids there.

ofc Im a hypocrite though when I show my appreciation to you, and you are in fact the nice guy.

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

must have been like 500 laps of the newb circuit adding and taking your cut of the 200 RP's with the other 500 mids there.

ofc Im a hypocrite though when I show my appreciation to you, and you are in fact the nice guy.
once again you show that you know nothing....:wanker:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Yes im Nice guy!i dont come to FH saying i rox and that i leeched my way to rr10. and Then whine on evryone else becouse they add.I kill them when they are on 10% Health becuse im smart ????(easy rps,that i can understand)But acting like you never ever added jumped into a fight is just retared, i think evryone know who you are ingame and i think most can tell us about a time when u (Joined in a fight)Stop thinking you are God youre a good player no Doubt. but youre whine makes evrything bla bla bla

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well so far in this thread I got konstantinos, pip, tesla, fatload, fanguir basically saying bad things.

Thats the sort of shit you WANT on your daoc CV!

tells me im doing ok :)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
well so far in this thread I got konstantinos, pip, tesla, fatload, fanguir basically saying bad things.

Thats the sort of shit you WANT on your daoc CV!

tells me im doing ok :)
Indeed be proud! Dont go outside dont meet men etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom