someone gifv x[

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by Tyka
He came to hib with a clean reputation and after 2 weeks he fucked up pretty royally, just look at how he is acting on these forums since he bought an rr7 ranger.

Buying a good char does not make you a better person :lol:

how did he feck up ? :bore:

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
and your IRL age tyka/vinter?

if I want to arrange a fighting match, can't have heavy weight vs tiny weight :)

U mids seem into this fighting thing arent j00 :D

T

Tyka

how did he feck up ? :bore:

having an arguement with everyone in guild (althought not with me), whining all the time when things went wrong, complaining generally.

He was a cool guy back then i thought, friendly and so on with me, maybe because i was GM i dont know, but since he bought this rr7 char and got some "FAO" thread on bw, his ego seems like boosted a bit too much.

V

vintervargen

Attitude? I'm not the only one that have witnessed your childish behaviour on these forums.

1. If i cant read, care to explain a bit better or you just going to throw your random insults again? Mature.

2. And this could be said about you, can someone please find me a thread or post that vintervargen has made for the sake of discussion? lol give me a break.

I always give a person one chance, you failed to take it, and you know the reason yourself, no one could ever group with you because of your attitude remember? So don't come here dragging me into your lies.

You got to come up with better things than this to keep it up kiddo.

you said my attitude had changed, wr0ng

you cant read, or else you would stop babbling about ebay here and ebay there. and sorry, but you are teh master of random insults ;)

i've made plenty of threads for the purpose of discussion, but neither got much attention, as you said yourself, have a real discussion on bw is hard. (oops, non-flame warning)

can you get over my period in vgn? it sucked for both parts so just get it over kthx.

better things hmmz. how come you quit when hib suddenly got a hard time? (you never answered that question)

B

Blazor Meneth

having an arguement with everyone in guild (althought not with me), whining all the time when things went wrong, complaining generally.

He was a cool guy back then i thought, friendly and so on with me, maybe because i was GM i dont know, but since he bought this rr7 char and got some "FAO" thread on bw, his ego seems like boosted a bit too much.

Doesn't sound like the guy I knew at mid, you're turning to the dark side vinteR? :scared:

A

angara-ffs

better things hmmz. how come you quit when hib suddenly got a hard time? (you never answered that question)

I KNOW I KNOW WHY!!!
Can i say it? :D

T

Tyka

Originally posted by vintervargen
you said my attitude had changed, wr0ng

Lol your attitude changed allright, although you're too dumb to realise it yourself, just read through your own threads from way back til now, i wonder why u started to make all those posts when u bought the ranger wich been in 1000 hands.

I did not quit hib, i quit game because of summer, when the summer is over i'm back.

Unlike you who deserted mid probably being a reject there as well :lol:

Well welcome to hib, people starting to realise how sad you really are.

T

Tyka

can you get over my period in vgn? it sucked for both parts so just get it over kthx.

It sucked for you because you where the one who begged over and over to come back, although most people wanted you kicked, you remember that?

Being all nice and that, kissing asses, i cant and wont get over that because that is proof of how you changed, compared to now ok?

V

vintervargen

i didnt fit with vgn ppl, is that so hard to understand? you seem to have some sort of weird obsession with it.

also why it didnt work out, i had no fucking clue what a bard did, i rvrd with you the first day i played hib, try play well then. getting in a guild when you dont know routines or attitudes of ppl etc, is pretty hard and will lead to misunderstandings.

T

Tyka

also why it didnt work out, i had no fucking clue what a bard did, i rvrd with you the first day i played hib, try play well then. getting in a guild when you dont know routines or attitudes of ppl etc, is pretty hard and will lead to misunderstandings.

lol do you really think that is the reason? you were being a twat to everyone, dont forget that.

V

vintervargen

It sucked for you because you where the one who begged over and over to come back, although most people wanted you kicked, you remember that?

Being all nice and that, kissing asses, i cant and wont get over that because that is proof of how you changed, compared to now ok?

obsession alright.

quit over summer, so you sold your account for 2 months then? rofl

V

vintervargen

lol do you really think that is the reason? you were being a twat to everyone, dont forget that.

after getting shit from every direction ;)

A

Arnor

kittens.jpg

please, think of the kittens

S

stunned

Going on lunch. Can You take a one hour break while I´m gone pls. :)

V

vintervargen

I did not quit hib, i quit game because of summer, when the summer is over i'm back.

i almost forgot

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

D

dwy

i almost forgot

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hahaha moron

A

Arnor

Think arnor got some kind of relation to animals. :lol:

I just think kittens are teh cute :)

T

Tyka

after getting shit from every direction ;)

Yeye keep ducking from the actual statements about you.

Just don't forget who gave you 2 chances after everyone pushed you down to the crap you deserve to be in, and now you act like you are something.

Grow up.

Z

Zoldot

soon maybe, im 10 years old u know.

tyka you gotten soft lately? your flames dont really have that "edge" anymore :/

uh ok a 10 year old swedish guy that good in english.. etiher your'e one of a million or you just pretending to be a 10 year old.
I've never seen a 10 year old guy from sweden that good in english.
Or maybe ur a girl? ;P
However I dont bilieve you that you're 10 year old.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Arnor
I just think kittens are teh cute :)

What happend to midgets, u dont want "her" anymore no?

Btw vinter, in pm's towards me you was always nice, but look at you now :(
You sure did change imo when it comes to an additude.

T

Tyka

i almost forgot

So tell me why you moved from mid - > hib, probably you being a retard there as well, and at least i respect people who stick up for me and help them back. You're the same crap person, you have not changed because you bought a high rr char, remember that.

The more you talk the more you make a complete fool out of yourself.

V

vintervargen

Yeye keep ducking from the actual statements about you.

Just don't forget who gave you 2 chances after everyone pushed you down to the crap you deserve to be in, and now you act like you are something.

Grow up.

dude, i know. it was cool done from you, i really appriciated it.

but because of it, if you dont like what i post on BW, i gotta stfu?

ppl got different oppinions, deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread