Can someone explain this?

O

old.Xarr

Me, Meekur and Chin were out on a little trioing just now in Emain Macha when we encountered Dunlest (bard) and Txispas (blademaster). Meekur killed them eventually, but everyone noticed during the fight that Dunlest couldn't be damaged by spells. Here are some screenshots from all of us from the fight.

Can anyone explain this? Is it a bug? Abusing? Some RA we missed? (Note: even the skald dmg add didn't do dmg).

pic01
pic02
pic03
pic04
pic05
pic06

O

old.Xarr

gah can't delete or lock threads. in addition both my threads were 100% empty when i first created them (didn't even have a body with my sig etc).. weird stuffs

E

Elric IA

The magic resist RAs (BOAD on chanters and the bugged Empty Mind) might give rise to some of the figures there but maybe something funny was happening with the game code. Screens 5 and 6 show you hitting Dunlest for about 35K damage but with no death. I suspect bugs tbh.

Molten's screens are on a bard and unless he was grouped with a chanter then he wouldn't have resits like this.

O

old.Xarr

yeah i know of baod, but this was a bard and a blademaster.. no baod class there :|

W

-Wedge-

Move along people, there's nothing to see here...

A

Arnor

Re: Re: its called bunker of whatever

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
it adds 36% instead of the 50% bof gives

and how much absorption can you have without bof, versus how much magic resists you can have without baod?

S

Sharp Thing

Re: Re: Re: its called bunker of whatever

Originally posted by Arnor
and how much absorption can you have without bof, versus how much magic resists you can have without baod?
if savages had bof, 100 :p

A

Arnor

Re: Re: Re: Re: its called bunker of whatever

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
if savages had bof, 100 :p
nope, because resists and absorbtion doesnt stack like that :p

if bof and AP stack, then a pally/armsman can have 100% absorbtion

D

drummer

it's only fair as you hit him for 35234 dmg with a dot

Users who are viewing this thread