Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vintervargen

new whine thread.

<- bored, give new "discussion" thread :p

T

Tyka

For once, why don't you post something constructive for others to read instead of the same old crap ?

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Tyka
For once, why don't you post something constructive for others to read instead of the same old crap ?

V

vintervargen

haha, thanks for make my wish come thru.

for once, why dont you

1) fuck off from the boards

or

2) start play again so you actually know what you are talking about? xD

T

Tyka

Originally posted by vintervargen

1) fuck off from the boards

2) start play again so you actually know what you are talking about? xD

1. Free forums.

2. You know much about the game? buying chars wich you barely dont know how to play? lol

And if i was you i would'nt be so cocky, you know the reason yourself, retard.

A

angara-ffs

I thought this was a flame thread :(
Sorry all............not!! xD

S

stunned

No flames now ! Eller så blir det ingen blodpalt till jul, ok :(

V

vintervargen

1. Free forums.

and still complain what I post? lmao, nice try hypocrite

srry for beeing an ebay n00b mr.i-play-hib-when-hib-pwns-and-leaves-when-it-gets-a-bit-though

T

Tyka

and still complain what I post? lmao, nice try hypocrite

srry for beeing an ebay n00b mr.i-play-hib-when-hib-pwns-and-leaves-when-it-gets-a-bit-though

kk if u want to take it there, marica/maril/alderian whatever account you bought in hibernia when no one wanted your ass in midgard.

1. Free forums so i can complain about your posts being senseless and you really got nothing good to say except crap.

2. I played hib since day one and what did you do? You moved from mid -> hib when you bought that bard account wich you barely could play.

Oh don't forget when everyone wanted to remove you from guild (not because you were a shit player but also a 10 year old kid who had complaints about everything), i gave you 2 chances and now, finally i see what kind of person you're.

Finally you go and buy a ranger and solo in odins when everything goes wrong, and you brag about your rps while u got 10% of the actual chars rps yourself, a bit rich imo?

Sorry that no1 like you in guild or no one enjoyed playing with your whining ass, did'nt ever think you would become this cocky on forums.

V

vintervargen

at least i dont spam /as NAS xDDD

2. You know much about the game? buying chars wich you barely dont know how to play? lol

dunno, i dont spend my entire day reading vnboards.

if someone buys a char, its not very likely he will know how to play it now is it? lmao

S

stunned

I can sell You max level chars from 3 onlinegames, PM if interested :)

Stunned > Ebay

T

Tyka

dunno, i dont spend my entire day reading vnboards.

if someone buys a char, its not very likely he will know how to play it now is it? lmao

Lol, so you agree that you dont know how to play your char?

As i said dont be so cocky, if you got nothing to say just dont say it, kid.

V

vintervargen

kk if u want to take it there, marica/maril/alderian whatever account you bought in hibernia when no one wanted your ass in midgard.

1. Free forums so i can complain about your posts being senseless and you really got nothing good to say except crap.

2. I played hib since day one and what did you do? You moved from mid -> hib when you bought that bard account wich you barely could play.

Oh don't forget when everyone wanted to remove you from guild (not because you were a shit player but also a 10 year old kid who had complaints about everything), i gave you 2 chances and now, finally i see what kind of person you're.

Finally you go and buy a ranger and solo in odins when everything goes wrong, and you brag about your rps while u got 10% of the actual chars rps yourself, a bit rich imo?

Sorry that no1 like you in guild or no one enjoyed playing with your whining ass, did'nt ever think you would become this cocky on forums.

get it all out m8, its good for u :D

yes, all midguard hated me, sniff :(. it had nothing to do with the fact it was boring to play

yeah, i sucked as bard (wasnt that fun either), and u didnt do much to help ;)

kind of person? i know most of my positive/negative qualities kthx

traded ranger ^^, it was fun a while, played from 1.3m to now 2.6, bored cause of SH and the whole soloing concept. brag of my rps? nah i never sayd i have played from release, or am an oldschooler or whatever, but if you wanna think that, go ahead :great:

thanks for the sympathy, feeling better now ;)

V

vintervargen

Lol, so you agree that you dont know how to play your char?

As i said dont be so cocky, if you got nothing to say just dont say it, kid.

yeah, i agree i suck at bard, sup?

fo, if i want to be cocky, i will be. or will you hit me irl?

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by stunned
Don´t mind be just trolling :D

whine about something m8, i want to reply and whine back (read purpose of thread ;))

S

stunned

Wtf does NAS mean.
Nag and see
Nerf any steahlther
New ass spankers

... !????

T

Tyka

yeah, i agree i suck at bard, sup?

fo, if i want to be cocky, i will be. or will you hit me irl?

lol how sad can you be, i wont hit you but i got plenty of logs how you act like a 10 year old kid in gc, the reason why you got kicked was not becuase you sucked at barding, its because you think you're something you are not.

Just because you have bought a rr7 does not mean you are a better person you know, and no you dont only suck at playing a bard, u suck at playing ranger as well, and you suck being in a team.

Truth hurts ebay noob.

A

Arnor

ill just file this under
<random bw flame #135223-257632>

cant we discuss something constructive instead, like why albs on excal suck so bad or sumt? :p some common ground there must be ey?

im not in the mood for flaming now, (believe it or not) the sun is shining, birds are tweeting, i have 1,5 weeks left to work. Everything is excellent, dont blog it up with inane flaming and personal insults.

if you actually make up and live somewhere in stockholm ill even buy you an ice-cream (not persnally but some mates are going there so i can make them do it ;) )

Make love not flames imo

Puppy%20Kitten.jpg

happy summer to all yall :wub: (even krane and kaod :p )

T

Tyka

Sorry just want to quote this, but why did you buy 2 different chars on hib/excal when you had a char on mid/exc? lol ok then

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Arnor
if you actually make up and live somewhere in stockholm ill even buy you an ice-cream (not persnally but some mates are going there so i can make them do it ;) )

Make sure you give me a call when you come to Stockholm so i can beat your troll ass..

Nah kidding but give me a call some night in Stockholm and i'll show you all great party places here, no entry, free drinks etc ;)

S

stunned

Make sure you give me a call when you come to Stockholm so i can beat your troll ass..

Nah kidding but give me a call some night in Stockholm and i'll show you all great party places here, no entry, free drinks etc ;)

Tykas Glassbar :) ?

A

Arnor

damnit!!!1 im not going bc I have to work :( and they are leaving tomorrow.

But maybe try to fix sumt later this year hopefully, would be cool to beat you and the rest of the gimpy swedes in drinking contests :ROFLMAO:

V

vintervargen

lol how sad can you be, i wont hit you but i got plenty of logs how you act like a 10 year old kid in gc, the reason why you got kicked was not becuase you sucked at barding, its because you think you're something you are not.

Just because you have bought a rr7 does not mean you are a better person you know, and no you dont only suck at playing a bard, u suck at playing ranger as well, and you suck being in a team.

Truth hurts ebay noob.

logs? haha, you masturbate to them? xD

im sorry that you cannot read matey, 1.3m rps isnt rr7 :/, also traded =| abought, not that it matters, i did play some with NP, and i must say it was fun nuking u xD

i suck at ranger well, its not very much skill involved, except for timing and know the area, but you already knew that right? xD

and i suck in a team, well if you say so :(. you a doctor or smth? :p

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by stunned
Wtf does NAS mean.
Nag and see
Nerf any steahlther
New ass spankers

... !????

Neeh, like saying "hello" or "goodday" afaik :)
But...we could turn it into some new abriviation (?) or whatever it is called.

STUNNED!!!!! WE DIDNT FLAME! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread