Some statistics on US servers

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I played a rogue to lv31 and the only class i couldnt kill 1 on 1 in pvp was better played rogues(not counting higher lv ppl).Rogues will get a nerf thats for sure but i think its more likely to be the removal of sap so they cant kill 2 ppl at same time easy.Ppl saying palas are OP well my rogue killed them easy at same lv so that tells u how good rogues was.The end of the day rogues should kill any class 1 on 1 its there job after all but apart from odd tweaks and removal of sap in pvp i dont think rogues will be nerfed,more like other classes boosted a bit.
P.S ignore US whine they say every class sooks :)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
My undead rogue was immune to that:) and + non undead have Vanish.Remember a rogue can pop from stealth and start with a 5sec stun,vanish pop restun for another 5secs,kidney shot for another 5secs,use the insta cooldown talent,vanish again,restun for another 5secs,use kidney shot again for another 5secs.Also has poisons on blade to snare ect,insta kick to interupt spellcasting :)

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Well I cant blame you for buying it if its available, heck, id buy it as well if i didnt already have a guild for euro release, but Blizzard saying that they dont want people outside the US, Australia and somewhere else ( cant remember ) playing it , but doing nothing to stop people playing from outside the US apart from some quite feeble things about CC adresses or something that are quite obviously easily bypassed just doesnt tally.

Oh, and the only US server id actually play on would be a roleplaying one. Having to roleplay beats the heck out of having to inhabit the same space as the infamous American youths.

Yeah, well I will see my time on US servers as a test phase, and will prolly play on EU servers when they are up, IF they patch around the same time they patch US servers.

And Blizzard kinda admitted to scare ppl outside US to buy the game because they have but alot of cash into the EU servers and don't want to have empty servers because ppl went to US servers before EU release.

Ottar

Fledgling Freddie
Time for some updated and improved numbers.

Code:
Current faction distribution

Top 25    Overall     PvE      PvP
--------------------------------------
Horde      55,7%     47,8%    64,4%
Alliance   44,3%     52,2%    35,6%

For reference, same numbers 3 days ago

Top 25    Overall     PvE      PvP
--------------------------------------
Horde      35,5%     28,0%    43,6%
Alliance   64,5%     72,0%    56,4%

Classes in Top25

Class   Overall   Horde     All.     PvE       PvP  
----------------------------------------------------
Druid     2,3%     2,1%     2,5%     2,6%      1,9% 
Hunter   15,3%    15,3%    15,4%    18,3%     12,0% 
Mage     12,8%    13,2%    12,2%    11,9%     13,7% 
Paladin  10,2%     0,0%    23,0%    11,7%      8,6% 
Priest    7,3%     7,8%     6,6%     7,0%      7,5% 
Rogue    21,8%    18,0%    26,5%    20,4%     23,2% 
Shaman   11,5%    20,7%     0,0%     9,0%     14,3% 
Warlock   4,8%     5,8%     3,6%     5,3%      4,3% 
Warrior  14,0%    17,0%    10,3%    13,7%     14,5% 

Classes in Top25 on PvP servers, Horde and Alliance separately

Class    Horde Alliance
----------------------
Druid     1,6     2,4
Hunter   11,5    12,8
Mage     14,1    13,1
Paladin   0,0    24,1
Priest    8,4     5,9
Rogue    20,0    29,1
Shaman   22,2     0,0
Warlock   5,3     2,4
Warrior  16,9    10,2

As you can see, class distribution has remained pretty much unchanged from 1st snapshot. However, faction numbers have changed -dramatically- in course of last few days. This is pretty much the opposite of what I thought would happen. How can faction distribution fluctuate so wildly during such a short period (while classes remain more or less the same), is beyond me tbh. Must have been some mad levelling spree accross horde realms :)

Ottar

Vae

Resident Freddy
Ottar said:
Time for some updated and improved numbers.
How can faction distribution fluctuate so wildly during such a short period (while classes remain more or less the same), is beyond me tbh. Must have been some mad levelling spree accross horde realms :)

Ottar

Maybe this just supports the theory (due to more quests etc) that leveling is slightly easier for alliance than horde and thus alliance had effectively a couple of days head start and horde are now catching up? But then it would still mean that the Horde players have put in a burst of speed at leveling in the last few days to overtake some of the alliance people in the top 25 - All rather puzzeling tbh unless leveling as horde encounters a speedbump and then gets easier in comparison to alliance hence the catch-up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom