Some funny words from Soruu.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Dyss said:
u so stupied? or just didn't read what vinter write?

I read what he write and dont agree...even playfield develop more imo. And you face whatever all realms can put up.....so I dont buy the underdog part.

And yes I have been underdog on RvR server.....Hib/Pryd before Excal invasion was as much underdog as you could get.....

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
rvn said:
says the tank who cant hit strafeing targets (unexperienced tank - everyday experience on excal, learn to live with it etc.) :eek:

Well you died didn't you? :p I flamed you for strafing, not that you was any good at it tbh, seen way better strafers :|

And yeah most people have capped ToA templates, have done for ages now but they are degrading really fast :eek:

Edit: I agree Skold Nuc is a good player, I just like to tease him :p

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Well you died didn't you? :p I flamed you for strafing, not that you was any good at it tbh, seen way better strafers :|

And yeah most people have capped ToA templates, have done for ages now but they are degrading really fast :eek:

Edit: I agree Skold Nuc is a good player, I just like to tease him :p

if u are gonna strafe as a tank, u must make sure u can hit also.
then u cant use it to the max, altho as a support who just want to uphold an assistteam i think u can outstrafe just about anyone who doesnt unstick and move manually instead of face/stick.

Also whine all u want about abusing strafe etc, it only makes us more happy.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
I read what he write and dont agree...even playfield develop more imo. And you face whatever all realms can put up.....so I dont buy the underdog part.

And yes I have been underdog on RvR server.....Hib/Pryd before Excal invasion was as much underdog as you could get.....

okay u where stupied... poor thing...

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Dyssen, you shouldn't call people stupid when your english are sub-standard even to the french generation :/

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Ye not thinking like l33t kiddie make me stupid I know but cant care less. Forums about expressing different thinking aight?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Saigean said:
Dyssen, you shouldn't call people stupid when your english are sub-standard even to the french generation :/

and here comes the language argument .. i was expecting something idiotic like that.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
I think the main difference between Exc/Pryd gank group guilds and most (bar Adrenaline and Last Wave) Camlann guilds is the lack of set groups. One of our average fgs will include rerolls with low RR, and probably incomplete TOA SC set ups.

Whereas when we manage to drag everyone together we will have an average RR of 7+ with 3 det tanks and 3 spreaders, all with capped TOA templates. For the most part it is not necessary on this server to run hyper optimised groups, and to be honest I think there's more achievement in winning in a group with "gimp" classes like animists, pallies, wardens, friars, reavers etc. When you do run the optimised groups a lot of the fights are no challenge what so ever, which gets boring after awhile, or at least it does to me. Making groups work with lots of different people and class combinations is part of the fun of Camlann.

vintervargen

Banned
Saigean said:

guess why his nick is dyss you stupid ****

vintervargen

Banned
to Lian;

our setup was:

mincer - dyss/succii
sorc - me
cleric - lorfo
healer - blazie
shammy - zandr
cabalist - sphere
reaver - soruzi
merc- zzang

now we changed the cabby for a bm, because of all adds.
notice the lack of a) savages, b) chanters.

Gimp and friar should never be on the same line .. behatch!

Thread kind of boring now. RR think they some roxx0r pubeless kids who "0wn" camlann.. when the truth is, they're just a bunch of n00bs that will die within a month.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hey paladins aren't gimps they just dont like to hurt people. *sob*

vintervargen

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Gimp and friar should never be on the same line .. behatch!

Thread kind of boring now. RR think they some roxx0r pubeless kids who "0wn" camlann.. when the truth is, they're just a bunch of n00bs that will die within a month.

die from boredom mayhaps, certainly not cause of lack of zk33lz

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to see how you do against the ultimate french zerg of doom that is known as Orden something something something, they make Outlaw look silly.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
:m00:
Saigean said:

Thx for the info. ppls use to whajn about that when they don't have anything else to whajn at.

FYI I called him stupid since I don't think he did read vinters post or didn't understand it. Its true that u face everything on Camlann, so u never need to be "underdogs"

vintervargen said:
because you can have them as well. beeing in the realm that currently is the rvr underdog makes you more skilled. ->> that have *never* been the state on camlann.<<-

Nedo said:
thing is that playing Cam you face all of it....cause all have same possibilities to build whatever group they want.....so thats not really an arguement imo....

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
I think that Cam has ability to show more skill then a RvR since on a RvR you will allways whine about Mid/Hib/Alb is overpowered in current patch and yada yada when you loose....here you can apply same tactic/setup if you still loose then you have nothing to blame it on. Thats how I "missunderstood", I am totally stupid to have this opinion I know but I still have it.

Not saying youre setup will not kick ass, it most likelly will as you have experienced players and prolly run voicecom in a fixed setp. But its the attitude in all youre answers that make me just wonder if you get to little attention IRL......

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Nedo said:
But its the attitude in all youre answers that make me just wonder if you get to little attention IRL......

and you get soooooooo much attention irl so you have to come here and post bs like that, especially logon each day and play as an rpcow ? :eek:

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
rvn said:
and you get soooooooo much attention irl so you have to come here and post bs like that, especially logon each day and play as an rpcow ? :eek:

notice the /retired in his sig

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Im sorry if im completely off it here, but did u just say Nedo logs in each day?

If you see his sig it says /retired?

Sorry if i missed the point im very tired

And sorry but i do not think that Diva can tell us to get an life... to be a high rr on excal takes a LOT more time than it does here and i suspect youhave capped TOA templates lvl 10 artis ML10 etc etc

What kind of irl does that give you?

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Sorry if i missed the point im very tired
And sorry but i do not think that Diva can tell us to get an life... to be a high rr on excal takes a LOT more time than it does here and i suspect youhave capped TOA templates lvl 10 artis ML10 etc etc

What kind of irl does that give you?

So its okay to call us nolifes cuz we are better then the rest in a game!? :touch:
*cough* hypocrite *cough*

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
someone here said that they would change mind after getting zerged by Ordens 4fgrps ? with good grp they go down as easy as any non fotm grp :p

and btw duact..... u need to fuck off with the whines.... u tried to make a guild and posted all kinds of shit about the camlann grps and yet your soth vanished even before anyone noticed they were on camlann...dont whine about everyone bieng noobs when your own guild didnt even make it... i see a paly once in a while with a dr00d bbot stuck on it once in a while thats it.... and i know u will respond with something like " ye us real d0des got guilds on excal that needs us etc etc etc " but lay off with the everyone but me sucks part imo until uve actually acomplished some on this server yourself..

cba to write more... soon 7 am in morning and i am starting to get hungover and need sleep..

peace out!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
have u guys given up already? :D

last few days there has been 1 or so of you on at primetime and i havent seen ur grp in while

maybe ur just all on holiday ? :m00:

Horsma

Fledgling Freddie
Undskyld said:
someone here said that they would change mind after getting zerged by Ordens 4fgrps ? with good grp they go down as easy as any non fotm grp :p

and btw duact..... u need to fuck off with the whines.... u tried to make a guild and posted all kinds of shit about the camlann grps and yet your soth vanished even before anyone noticed they were on camlann...dont whine about everyone bieng noobs when your own guild didnt even make it... i see a paly once in a while with a dr00d bbot stuck on it once in a while thats it.... and i know u will respond with something like " ye us real d0des got guilds on excal that needs us etc etc etc " but lay off with the everyone but me sucks part imo until uve actually acomplished some on this server yourself..

cba to write more... soon 7 am in morning and i am starting to get hungover and need sleep..

peace out!

you have been killed too many times by leet peeps? :(

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Undskyld said:

peace out!

soth = win !!!1

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
Horsma : you have been killed too many times by leet peeps?

wtf do u mean by that.... read post before u post shit like that....

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Already had the l33t k0()l d0oDz accuse me of radar and trash talking me for killing them while doing artifact xD. Also had Sphero begging me for a rez so he could get credit, have screenshots if anyone can host them.

vintervargen

Banned
Amildin said:
have u guys given up already? :D

last few days there has been 1 or so of you on at primetime and i havent seen ur grp in while

maybe ur just all on holiday ? :m00:

we got too owned by Les Bannis so we went back to excal where we can kill savages with determination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom