Some funny words from Soruu.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Youre saying things that are as true as....Americans cant read...

Sure there are noobs on Cam, there is on Pryd/Excal to...so whats the issue....you win over noob groups there to dont ya? do you make a post about it each time?

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
omg plz . diva r such lamers. walljump,strafing !!!!!!! qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq .

they are hardly the first guild to do it and probably wont be last ..

I just say bring it on :>

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
imo lock topic before Fuzzy joins in and makes Diva start crying with his good english/scottish language combo :flame:

bult

Loyal Freddie
Amildin said:
I just dont understand that, surely people on camlann are better (shock horror) since you can be jumped anywhere you have better reactions than the excal ppl that use radar and know exactly where the enemy is

Camlann probably have more radarusers then normal server just like it is on US PvP/normal, never know tho.

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Camlann probably have more radarusers then normal server just like it is on US PvP/normal, never know tho.

HEHE speculation makes baby jesus cry

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Youre saying things that are as true as....Americans cant read...

Sure there are noobs on Cam, there is on Pryd/Excal to...so whats the issue....you win over noob groups there to dont ya? do you make a post about it each time?
It wasn't Diva making the post, was it?

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
GL on camlann ;)

Amildin said:
True Lian pvp was getting a little slow.. and once MLs are finished im sure some Fear will wanna play with their new toys :clap:

i cant wait to pwn people with my Heal field :m00:

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
I really hope the same thing happens here as on US where shitloads of good rvr guilds went pvp etc..
Would really give some of the ppl who think they're good cuz they can win most fg fights on camlann a lesson tbh :p
I've played camlann quite alot played with some of Requiems best grps with my cleric a few times and everyone including themself looks like noobs compared to good rvr guilds.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
yea and for us soloers different people will be fun to fight new people

it always seems to be the same people around emain/hib these days :(

hehe. They saying us Camlanners who have played since server was out are crap and have no skill.. while they say they're "experienced" Roxx0rs pwnage monkeys..Well thats not true because prbly 99% bought their accounts of ebay. Theres even a guild on hib / excal called Random Ebayers..

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Nuc said:
I've played camlann quite alot played with some of Requiems best grps with my cleric a few times and everyone including themself looks like noobs compared to good rvr guilds.

Says the buffbotted strafing BD :p

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:

I know im stronger then most buffed bds when im unbuffed but it doesnt mean im buffbotted and well i got other chars :p
Never said it was hard playing BD.
Dunno if your one of those guys who say that all bds are noobs but well if you are you should maybe take a look at your own class :p
I got a BM too and i really dont think its more challenging to play then a BD tbh.
Got RR7L2 on bm in 15days /played.. could ofc have been even faster wasnt rushing it really... Its extremely simple to play a BM nearly perfect just as it is with most other daoc chars :p

Nerf i make too many smilies :<

You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
nuc is a good player tho :)

(even if he is buffed on all 'other chars' :p )

ps still cant believe i lost to your mincer, give rematch :(

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
give more blue/yellow con tanks/stealthers that think they can solo my sm tbh :)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
~Latency~ said:
says the tank who cant hit strafeing targets (unexperienced tank - everyday experience on excal, learn to live with it etc.) :eek:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Shady- said:
[22:48] <rvn^> hahaha
[22:48] <rvn^> random roleplayers me and zzang
[22:48] <rvn^> have camlann grp
[22:48] <rvn^> we dont have sc yet
[22:48] <rvn^> xD
[22:48] <rvn^> and we had quest-pve grp
[22:48] <rvn^> 2 paladins,reaver, cleric bot, shaman bot, sorc, cleric xD
[22:48] <rvn^> we killed 2fgs on camlann lol, and "best" fg on camlann xD
He is wannabe roxxor lamer,isnt he? :kissit:

oh and basicly all of the pvp groups are substandard compared to excal (alot dont even have capped non toa sc's)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Im sorry who are you talking about?

If it is Les Bannis or the french alliance dont compare them with Camlann please

And guilds like Nexus, Fear, Defiances, Adrenaline have got toa templates... maybe not as harsh toa templates as Excal as we are much less pve orianated since it is a pvp server and we came not to pve but to pvp

Tbh yours and ours original approach was all wrong, we saw you as "roxxor lamers" that play daoc to win and not to have fun and you saw us imo as people that cant play daoc and are "unskilled lamers"

We should just give up on this thread and maybe reopen it in a month or so when we have got to know each other better then post our opinions, im 80% sure they will be different to what they are now

Just my 2 cents

vintervargen

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
hehe. They saying us Camlanners who have played since server was out are crap and have no skill.. while they say they're "experienced" Roxx0rs pwnage monkeys..Well thats not true because prbly 99% bought their accounts of ebay. Theres even a guild on hib / excal called Random Ebayers..

you never faced savages or LA zerks as hibs. or chain ae stunning. or 3 healers with asd or FZ.

or enchanters as mids/albs. or theurgist pets and sos.

because you can have them as well. beeing in the realm that currently is the rvr underdog makes you more skilled. that have never been the state on camlann.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Tbh yours and ours original approach was all wrong, we saw you as "roxxor lamers" that play daoc to win and not to have fun and you saw us imo as people that cant play daoc and are "unskilled lamers"

its fun to win m8! :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
but our original impression about the way you won did not seem as fun

ofc it is fun to walk away from the battle with your enemies eating dirt i never said it wasnt but having strict rules and top bbs with ML10 and lvl 10 best artis does not seem fun to me... and it has always been more fun to beat people with them when you do not have them yourself, then you see who is really better at daoc than who

there are 2 factors for an RvR server, time and patience

time lets you get all the best things and makes you able to get them

patience lets you lvl things like artifacts and bots and not getting bored and saying "fuck it im off to Emain"

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
but our original impression about the way you won did not seem as fun

ofc it is fun to walk away from the battle with your enemies eating dirt i never said it wasnt but having strict rules and top bbs with ML10 and lvl 10 best artis does not seem fun to me... and it has always been more fun to beat people with them when you do not have them yourself, then you see who is really better at daoc than who

there are 2 factors for an RvR server, time and patience

time lets you get all the best things and makes you able to get them

patience lets you lvl things like artifacts and bots and not getting bored and saying "fuck it im off to Emain"

You do mls on regular server cuz your enemies have it... and who dosen't want his/her char to be as good as it can be?! Thats why u fix as good template as u can and lvls artis? cba BB part is just lolish to whajn at:D

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
you never faced savages or LA zerks as hibs. or chain ae stunning. or 3 healers with asd or FZ.

or enchanters as mids/albs. or theurgist pets and sos.

because you can have them as well. beeing in the realm that currently is the rvr underdog makes you more skilled. that have never been the state on camlann.

thing is that playing Cam you face all of it....cause all have same possibilities to build whatever group they want.....so thats not really an arguement imo....

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:

If it is Les Bannis or the french alliance dont compare them with Camlann please

And guilds like Nexus, Fear, Defiances, Adrenaline have got toa templates... maybe not as harsh toa templates as Excal as we are much less pve orianated since it is a pvp server and we came not to pve but to pvp

We should just give up on this thread and maybe reopen it in a month or so when we have got to know each other better then post our opinions, im 80% sure they will be different to what they are now

Just my 2 cents

time will tell, but i would incluse those guilds to substandard from what ive seen now anyway :eek:

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
thing is that playing Cam you face all of it....cause all have same possibilities to build whatever group they want.....so thats not really an arguement imo....

u so stupied? or just didn't read what vinter write?

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i can say there are not many grps on camlann that would stand a chance vsa perfect grp of the hardcore excal ppl... But there are some... Not everyone fucks arround in a shity sc suit etc... some of us have capped toa templates with 7 artifacts lvl 10 osv:p

But we need enemies.... to empty alot of days here on camlann... so i welcome newcomers :)

Undskyld teh healer ( camlann )
Swingz teh zerk ( Excal )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom