Solo'ers: Are there any left?

Kados

Loyal Freddie
Over and over again I have been told shamans can't solo, which might be true. And over and over again I have heard people greifing about "Adding" and so on.
But are there any soloers left? (Post is not for sorcs or infils, cause...well you know)

Much respect to those still soloing and respecting :worthy:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I try to solo, but my heretic gets his ass kicked every time i go out :(

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Why is this post not for infils? :p
Maybe you hate them, but as you said, you play a shaman. I'm sure most melee soloers hate shamen. ;)

Yes, i still do solo, when i play, which isn't very often...

Kados

Loyal Freddie
Haven't for the past month seen an infil that didn't A) duo or group. or B) helps out in the fight already engaged.

Oh oh apart from Arauddry, but changes are, that Im running like a little girl when shes around

Whine? no, I dont care. They can't take me alone. (It seems) So the post isnt for infils cause they arent the targeted audience.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Tried tonight but after over an hour still havent got a single kill.

Everything just runs away (especially shamans) or moves on. Kiting is one thing but spending half an hour running away is quite another and utterly pointless. And most people, myself included, are not going to bother fighting a buff shear class which means wether we win or not, we still lose as we have to go back again or suicide.

Problem is, its a big frontier when your looking to find only a tiny portian of the RvR population, the people that will give you a good fight and show some respect.

oh scratch that, 2 oil kills whilst typing :england:

Feridon

Fledgling Freddie
Im still out there trying to find some other soloers to fight. :)

Kados

Loyal Freddie
buff shear. Givf to cave line :D
But yeah, understand. But tbh thats pretty biast in the "Honour question". "I dont add, undless its a class I dont like"

But you left me alone atleast, too bad the animist and the sorc didnt hehe

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kados said:
buff shear. Givf to cave line :D
But yeah, understand. But tbh thats pretty biast in the "Honour question". "I dont add, undless its a class I dont like"

But you left me alone atleast, too bad the animist and the sorc didnt hehe

I only left you alone because I couldn't see you actually, was looking for you over in the water, didn't realise you were behind me :p

If there was no one else around i'd of attacked most likely.

Though if I realised the hibs were following i'd probably of attacked them instead and hoped you'd help.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kados said:
Over and over again I have been told shamans can't solo, which might be true. And over and over again I have heard people greifing about "Adding" and so on.
But are there any soloers left? (Post is not for sorcs or infils, cause...well you know)

Much respect to those still soloing and respecting :worthy:

Play a solo shaman on a classic server....

My shammie on glast vs a paladin, it went on for days!

Till i got bored and kited him into the frost giant! ;)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Stopped for now, will start again when IRVR is gone.

Yeah same here, not much point trying to solo in weekends or after 6. Which can be a good thing, I guess.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I solo, but as my dps char is a caster class people rarely respect solo against me. Good fun tonight actually, inbetween trying to avoid CM and alb 5 man group running around late on. Oh and the inevitable stealther pops. Given up trying to kill kagato solo, learnt it justs wastes both our times after several encounters over the months so /surrender. :fluffle:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
soloed on hunter, soloing on infil atm, but duo to irvr and alb relic advantage i have gone pve to sort out some other toons...

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
still soloing on my arms/inf when i cba, irvr is needed to draw the 3-4-5 man groups away from the "solo" areas.

kivik

Part of the furniture
I logged on for some soloing on my shadowblade once, then I logged out.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
soloing on a shammy must be about as rewarding as soloing on an armsman.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
soloing on a shammy must be about as rewarding as soloing on an armsman.
Yeh but he gets to sleep after 3 hours of no action knowing he`s 'honourable' ....

Everz

FH is my second home
almost like solo'ing with few surrounding realm mates isnt it censi? i mean ofc you would never do that .. heh?

shammy is fun to solo, love thw solo zone on classic servers, beat an rr10 arms haha

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
almost like solo'ing with few surrounding realm mates isnt it censi? i mean ofc you would never do that .. heh?

shammy is fun to solo, love thw solo zone on classic servers, beat an rr10 arms haha

HAHA shammy vs tanks = easy mode shammy vs casters easy mode

shammy is the best 1vs1 char in daoc. and if u cant compete 1vs1 then u SUCK

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
HAHA shammy vs tanks = easy mode shammy vs casters easy mode

shammy is the best 1vs1 char in daoc. and if u cant compete 1vs1 then u SUCK

Easy yes, but not easiest, I think a warden or valk would be even easier to be honest. (maybe friar too but rarely see them lately).

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Friar have a hard time vs shammies with no snare or stun. It usually ends up in an everlasting kiting match.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
anything without perma end and a form of stun/snare root have problems against shammies tbh (melee classes that is)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes, Shammies are ubah because End 4 pots and LW1 and self cure disease tinctures are so hard to get.

Lal...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah cause its not like a shaman can't just recast disease, what having disease, aoe disease and instant pbaoe disease with no immunity timer and potions having a 70 second re-use timer.

The only time you will catch a shaman is if he fucks up big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom