-Solo zerker vid!-

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
i keep getting like corupt zip file or data is missing at end of zip. the dl is completing though.

"! ........\Chandi.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
"

is what I'm getting :<

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Priz said:
GJ, but i need to ask you, how much str/ws do you got? bqs your dmg seems kind of low for a zerk (no offence)
/Priz

pretty much same dmg as my zerker does atleast.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I quite liked it. I see Nery hasent stop with his gay strafing shit but you still got him. Nice qual, good music, nice editing, v good fights.

I give it 4 stars :)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Great movie Zoia, i really enjoyed it. Excelent video quality and good fights! Will be looking for you on my reaver soon! ;)

LOL @ nery, such strafe skillz, you must make youself dizzy tbh!!

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie indeed... brings back memories to daoc

If all solo fights would be solo it would be so much more fun to play i think (unless you roaming with fg vs fg of course).

How many people are still playing daoc these days btw? whats the averageonline players during week/weekends?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
was beutiful quality. love the shots in the intro actually made the grapphixs of daoc look cool.

I thought the pace was a little slow and the class seemed very easy to play. Most fights your opponent is gonna be shafted for end with ml4, and ofc your not gonna struggle on the damage output front with a zerk.

I enjoyed it though it was like chilled and very nice to watch. compared to the last zerker movie (slirres one) this to me shows the difference between someone who knows what he is doing and someone who just dumps everything on their target regardless of what it is. so well played.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
I thought the pace was a little slow and the class seemed very easy to play. Most fights your opponent is gonna be shafted for end with ml4, and ofc your not gonna struggle on the damage output front with a zerk.
Yea, i love that ml4 against slammers. ;) Use charge and ml4 at the start and hope they waste lots of end trying to slam.
Great against all other meleers too, of course, but it's still not that bad. They can always pop an end pot.
I often get hit back with banespike(finally got that myself now), demo, warguard, battler charge, zephyr, DT, tri-wield, IP(got IP1 myself now\o/), etc, so i have to use the few tricks i have.=)
Got meself a couple of new toys now though.

Zerkers are definately easier and more straight forward to play than my skald is, but it's nice to play a class that actually has decent defence/offence and don't rely so much on timers to survive. :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Great against all other meleers too, of course, but it's still not that bad.

you went ooe after 3 doublefrosts with ml4 on you. :D its more then just a nice ability, but i wouldnt consider it op either :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
you went ooe after 3 doublefrosts with ml4 on you. :D its more then just a nice ability, but i wouldnt consider it op either :p
That's why i carry so many barrels. :D
You could see how confused i got in the first fight against Ameinon before i realized my end heal barrel was gone. :\
Was going to kite him after he used banespike. Just use an end heal first, but...

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Just watched it,
Really awesome quality on the vid, can read everything in the event window.
Very nice intro, simple but yet very cool and profesional looking..
Fights were nice to watch !. U dont seem to use zerkmode alot. only when u really need it.
Oh and thats some nasty celerity offhander when it procs...

illu

Part of the furniture
Very nice vid! I liked the intro and outro, mellow music and not knowing whether you were going to win the fights or not.
The quality was also superb.
I found a few of the fights a bit dark - not sure if it was me or whether a torch on would have helped see more.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to when you get higher RR and take on multiples :> You are very brave being a visible soloer :)

Oli - Illu

auroria

Banned
liked it alot, made me wanne make solo temp on zerk

speccing 50 axe+11 skill(for frontalchain) , 50 leftaxe+11skill, 28parry+11+7 skill :p

with decent dex and shit!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
liked it alot, made me wanne make solo temp on zerk

speccing 50 axe+11 skill(for frontalchain) , 50 leftaxe+11skill, 28parry+11+7 skill :p

with decent dex and shit!
If you want to solo on a zerker, more parry helps a lot.
If i was 50, 50, 28, i wouldn't win against all those triplewielding BMs or have such a good chance against DTing mercs since DT only applies if they hit.
Sure, Havoc/Tyr's does more average damage than DF, but the LA parry chain does even more.
As you can see, with high parry, you'll often get off Polar Light more than DF, doing more damage than you would ever do with the axe frontal chain. ;)
The LA parry chain also has a 19%, if iirc, ASD.
Only axe style i ever use is Pillager at the start of a fight. Think that has a 21% ASD. If i would bother strafing, i could get off the axe sidestyle, which i believe has a 30ish% ASD.
I'm too lazy for that though. :p

Being able to drop +axe in a template also give you more room for other things. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
kagato get that fucking quote out of your sig man. I was just thinking of summin nice to say ffs. I didnt mean it.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
kagato get that fucking quote out of your sig man. I was just thinking of summin nice to say ffs. I didnt mean it.

:( :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not at all.

(just makes me sound like a god damn ass kisser!)

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Loved the editing and the music Zoia; they added a nice feel to the movie.

Fights were good, but I honestly feel the video would have benefited from a greater variety though; it felt like the same few classes over and over to me. I think if you had waited a bit longer and released your top stuff, the video would have been more than very good! (That is not to say it isn't brilliant now!) :)

Personally, I don't really care if a movie ends up being really long. Ignore the people who whine about length; quality > quantity. I think the hard part is finding the right balance between the two; I would have preferred a longer movie myself! :D
Would really like to see another movie sometime in the future. :)

Edit:
Eleasias said:
great vid, enjoyed the simplistic editing and most of the soundtrack and the fights were really nice, was kinda hoping for more "big names" in it tho.
I agree, the quality of the fights is what is important, but I always enjoy watching the 'big names' appear in various movies. :D

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Great vid... respect for the fact you're only counter strafing and not permastrafing like that furby in your movie :(

That is some awsome playskills AND movieediting skills :) I'm jealous of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom