-Solo zerker vid!-

xrn

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, i really liked your video!

Nice fights, extremely good quality and nice music aswell... i recommend everyone to download this video!

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie :)
any chance you could re upload your skald one? thought i had it saved somewhere, but can't find it. :( and this movie really made me want to watch it again.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Lomme said:
nice movie :)
any chance you could re upload your skald one? thought i had it saved somewhere, but can't find it. :( and this movie really made me want to watch it again.

Yea would really like to see the old skald vid again :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Aiteal said:
DL'ing teh vid now :)
I'll rehost it asap
wanna PM me a blurb for the excalmovies forum?
Will do. Thanks a bunch! :)

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
"Field order" is used for creating interlaced video (for playing stuff on old vcr players). Use progressive instead of lower/upper first for better quality on PC.

I don't know how Vegas handles different framerate on output but I'd use the same as input framerate just to be safe, 30 in your case.

Target quantizer 5 and bitrate 800ish are not used at the same time, it's either or depending on which you click. If the xvid configuration window is showing "target quantizer: 5" then it will use quantizer when you click render, if it's showing "bitrate" it will use constant bitrate (much worse). I haven't finished to DL yet so I can't tell which one you ended up using. :)

Downloading from the new link now, looking forward to it!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
SethNaket said:
"Field order" is used for creating interlaced video (for playing stuff on old vcr players). Use progressive instead of lower/upper first for better quality on PC.

I don't know how Vegas handles different framerate on output but I'd use the same as input framerate just to be safe, 30 in your case.

Target quantizer 5 and bitrate 800ish are not used at the same time, it's either or depending on which you click. If the xvid configuration window is showing "target quantizer: 5" then it will use quantizer when you click render, if it's showing "bitrate" it will use constant bitrate (much worse). I haven't finished to DL yet so I can't tell which one you ended up using. :)

Downloading from the new link now, looking forward to it!
target quantizer: 5 is the one i had up.
First time i'm using Sony Vegas so i kinda clicked a bit here and there and tried different settings, but i'm quite happy with the result. :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid :)

Really nice fights
I take it the CL spells were disease or something similar?

If you can get me a copy of your SOS vid I'll add it to the movie archive section that should be ready in a few days

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Lol @ Vanity for the poor run through attempts

Guess he put in one of few fights, I lost against his gimp Zerker :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Zagg said:
Guess he put in one of few fights, I lost against his gimp Zerker :p
Zoia said:
Geno: I think Nery strafed himself out of view a bit there.=) Vanity runsthrough a lot, but can't blame him for not wanting to stand toe to toe with a zerker. I've had lots of good fights against him and it's aways very close ones. Some i've won, some i've lost.
As i said i've had lots of good, close fights with you and i don't care if you runthrough.
If i'm not wrong i think the score is pretty even between us so far.
I only had 2 other fights with us recorded.
First was one that lasted two and a half min and you won with 15-20% left. I thought about using that as well, but it was too long and i got a small heal at the end from someone.
The 2nd one happened only a few min later and i won that with 20-25% left. It wasn't as interresting to watch and i saw you through stealth and got the jump on you.
The one i chose, unless you've seen the vid, is one where i win with 0% left and almost die from dot proc. I'm only saved by a few lucky parries at the end.
I thought that would be the most exiting to watch for others, as they wont know who will win untill the last second(i kinda spoiled it now though:p).

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Very good Quality of the movie, first one I've ever seen where its actually possible to see all that happens :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
finally had time to watch it now, was nice :D

great quality, music was fun, good counterstrafing and nice fights :) fun to see pipinn write about me in guild chat :D

are you still out soloing on any character nowadays? im recording for my scout vid too and i really want some more attempts at your zerk (or skald!) :)

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
DLing now! People like you makes me wanna stop being a battlemaster and try my luck out there! Looking forward to it :cheers

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
finally had time to watch it now, was nice :D

great quality, music was fun, good counterstrafing and nice fights fun to see pipinn write about me in guild chat :D

are you still out soloing on any character nowadays? im recording for my scout vid too and i really want some more attempts at your zerk (or skald!) :)
Mostly out on my zerker these days, if i'm out at all. ;)
My skald has stuff like AM etc now, for duoing.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i keep getting like corupt zip file or data is missing at end of zip. the dl is completing though.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
i keep getting like corupt zip file or data is missing at end of zip. the dl is completing though.
Hmm, that's odd. I DLed it now to check and it's working fine for me.
Maybe you need a newer version of winzip or use WinAce or something?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

Yeah
I DL'ed it to double check it too and no problems here

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
As i said i've had lots of good, close fights with you...

I thought that would be the most exiting to watch for others, as they wont know who will win untill the last second

You know, I was joking. You know, I love you... no matter which of our many fights you put in your movie. Was always a pleasure when we met and spanked each others a bit.

I have great respect for you, like I do for all visible soloers, who refuse to be put of by being zerged over and over.

Good movie /hug

raid

Can't get enough of FH
nice1, made me wanna try soloing as zerker again!

"Goaone ran away again" made me laugh too... vinters running from zerker eheh :p

Priz

Loyal Freddie
great vid m8, really enjoyed the quality of it =)

GJ, but i need to ask you, how much str/ws do you got? bqs your dmg seems kind of low for a zerk (no offence)

/Priz

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
His ws will be low due to low axe spec (wyrd). He does use axe styles sometimes which could be the reason for low damage but all in all hes doing about the same damage as my norse rr5 zerk. Due to LA mechanics zerkers doesnt do as much mh damage as merc/bm.

But with hamster, battler debuff and banespike they can do some silly damage =)

Nice video though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom