-Solo zerker vid!-

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully i got a host that's working this time. It's one of those free hosting thingies, so who knows how good that is.
I'll also upload it to Aiteal's ftp as soon as i can.

It's mostly 1on1 fights. I'm still low RR and had no IP or purge during the making of this vid, so don't expect too much. :p

WARNING: If you don't like to watch two melee classes /face eachother and spam styles till one of them wins, do _not_ download this vid!

For those of you who like that stuff, here's the link. :)
http://www.sharebigfile.com/download.php?id=6CE1D9B2
Type in the numbers to the left and hit "submit", then wait a few sec till "Download file" appears.

XviD MPEG-4 codec

Nate

FH is my second home
woo nice one zoia :) im downloading it now, its pretty nice speed too...was wondering if u'd release a vid ;o has their been one for ur skald yet btw?

duact

Fledgling Freddie
nice relaxed vid, perfect for lazymode watching at 7 in the morning. got abit bored after ~10mins though. Still well played, valk n all ;/

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I must say for a zerker u hit very soft.

Heck my SB did more dmg both mh and oh against same targets that u had in your vid.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with maniac! need to put a little more strength init:) otherwise its a good movie ..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
liked it mate, goes to show that you dont have to follow the crowd to do well :) really good quality too

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
really good quality too

Yeah. Which settings did you use ? Im currently working on a vid myself, and need some tips to make the qual as crisp as you got it. I always found movies that doesnt show the chatbox (damage etc.) was kinda boring.

So you're using xvid, but how many kbps ? Frapped in which resolution ?

X

xGenocidex

Nice vid yea :) i got 4 lols to people in it tho :p

Lol @ Neryblade for his very bad strafeing... so many times he tried to get side stun off and so many times he failed :p "Neryblade misses!" "Neryblade misses!" loved it ^^

Lol @ Gahn not for his playstyle but hitting that hard for a rr8 :p

Lol @ Vanity for the poor run through attempts

Lol @ the bard/hero duo xD

Well played zoia ;>

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
yes, very nice vid indeed.

Now give rematch whit my new spec. :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Mattsing said:
yes, very nice vid indeed.

Now give rematch whit my new spec. :)

champ is the silliest meleer ever to duel, red attack speed debuff + dex/qui debuff is insane :>

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
lo zoia :) great vid.. I wanna have a few fights with your skald again tho..

Arumos said:
champ is the silliest meleer ever to duel, red attack speed debuff + dex/qui debuff is insane :>
hehe says the one playin a wl :eek7: not like its a melee char but anyway.. :wanker:

:)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
great vid, enjoyed the simplistic editing and most of the soundtrack and the fights were really nice, was kinda hoping for more "big names" in it tho.

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazowski said:
hehe says the one playin a wl :eek7: not like its a melee char but anyway.. :wanker:

Says the 1 playing the most op'ed meele class ever.... vw

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
lo zoia great vid.. I wanna have a few fights with your skald again tho..

hehe says the one playin a wl not like its a melee char but anyway.. :wanker:

bah come on m8, gets boring having the wl comment thrown at every post i make., I'm sure your older than that. Never said it wasnt overpowered and have high RR on other realms so its not like i havent dealth with them. Infact having played one myself means i can probably beat them solo easier, knowing the weaknesses. :)

tough vale u have there also ;)

PS: will dl movie when i get home zoia looking forward to it :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
very nice simple and straight forward vid. The music was very suiting and atmospheric for your character:)) Also as some said very crisp quality. I dodnt even have it that crisp right after recording it with fraps, no idea how you get it like that^^
Nice fights also.
Wd m8:)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ohh can't wait to watch this, shame i'm not home until 5 pm :( hope one of our fights is in it :D

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Glad you guys like liked. :)
Tried to keep is as close to 20 min as possible, as you can only watch so many solo fights before it gets boring.

Nate: i released a solo skald vid back in OF. Lots of AP+AoF dumping:p, but perhaps more fun to watch than a lower RR zerker vid as i was mostly fighting 2 or more opponents in that one.

Maniac: Yea, i do hit like a gimp.=) Dunno why tbh. I have 388 str, which should be just fine. Though i only had 9 style and 4 melee in the template i used then. Often my celerity proc went off as well and i was hitting at cap speed. My new template, which i haven't tried in RvR yet, uses Malice/champ weapon and i have 10 style and 7 melee in that, so hope it gets better. Caps only increased with 5-8 damage though. :\ I parry and evade a lot though! =)

Geno: I think Nery strafed himself out of view a bit there.=) Vanity runsthrough a lot, but can't blame him for not wanting to stand toe to toe with a zerker. I've had lots of good fights against him and it's aways very close ones. Some i've won, some i've lost.

Mattsing: Sure! :p

Busat: I've respecced my skald to group RAs now, so no more soloing till i respec again. Got my zerker and valk for that.

Eleasias: Yea, i was hoping to Fraps some good fights against Theodon, Kagato, etc. Had a couple with Kagato, but i'm not strong enough yet! Those i've had against Theodon and some of the higher RR reavers never got recorded:\

About the quality:
I play in window mode, 1024*768 and recorded full size with 30fps. Then i threw it all into Sony.
I set "Video rendering quality" to "preview". When i tried with "good" or "best" i got some funny stripes in there and it looked worse.
Under "video" settings i chose 1024*768, of course.
Frame rate: 24
Field order: lower field first, whatever that means
pixel aspect ratio 1(i figured out what that was for eventually)
Video format: XviD MPEG-4 codec.In the configure option behind that, i left things pretty much as they were.
-Profile@level. No idea what it is, so i left it at AS@L5
-Encoding type. Dunno what that does, so left it at "Single pass"
-The "target quantizer" i set at 5.00, Target bitrate at 871. Who knows what these do, but i tried and failed some till i found the settings i liked and size was acceptable.
-The advanced options were too advanced, so those i let be.
Interleave every(seconds): 0.250. That's what it was already set too and since i don't know what that does either, i let it be.

I didn't use VirtualDub for the music as figuring out how one program worked took me long enough. :p
Just put the music in Sony, chose MPEG Layer-3. 56 kBit/s, 24,000 Hz, stereo.
Think that was it. :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Enojed the vid and the soundtrack, also kudos to putting in some loses and not only victories :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Enojed the vid and the soundtrack, also kudos to putting in some loses and not only victories :)
Thats how a solo video should be like, lots of good losses as some very tight and good kills.. Since I have met your skald quite some times back in OF, and after watching your OF video countless of times, I still think you are one of the best soloers out there..

Gogo zoia!

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Bah stuck at work for 4 more hours =( Can't wait to dl it when I get home =)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Najs movie and lol at the bard/hewo fight! O yeah, much <3 to your guild havin you, Gotmagi and Coldbeard in it (amongst others)!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, Zoia !

For the people saying you're hitting like a gimp, I checked some damage-numbers on the movie, and the damage is very comparable to most berserkers. Your LeftAxe-styles do fine damage, and Im guessing you're Wyrd-spec so Axe-style obviously do less damage (Pillager for example).

Also need to remember you're RR5 in this movie, so not very high RR. Most Light-tanks start to stack up on passives once they are RR6+.

Also alot of fights you are debuffed (champ-debuffs, assassins). Unfortunaly not a single fight with any of my chars in it :)

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Can't seem to DL the file from that site
It complains about the mysql DB query timing out :(

I have got the same prob mate; glad I am not alone (thought my connection was playing tricks on me again)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I got the same thing myself now. Maybe it's not unlimited downloads from that host after all.

I'm uploading it to yousendit now and will send you the link when it's done, Aiteal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom