solo rvr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Now, since people are whining and moaning about soloers not having a place of their own, why not just set it up, ofc theres gonna be the occasional group that comes along to fetch some easy rps, but the duos/trios etc and the full groups that arent all that random would stay out of this area?, it really shouldnt be all that hard, just pick some zone somewhere(preferably non-hib since we already hosting irvr), wouldn't this be an idea?.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it would be an idea, but not necessarily a good one or one that would work.

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
we wont know how it is if we dont try, the thing is, at some point someone retarded with all his friend is gonna go there and kill all the soloers, and we need some way of countering that, ie call for your respective ganking group, if most people here agree to not going there with their fg or whatever it should be very limited how often the soloers in the zone is gonna be bothered by others

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Fyric said:
Now, since people are whining and moaning about soloers not having a place of their own, why not just set it up, ofc theres gonna be the occasional group that comes along to fetch some easy rps, but the duos/trios etc and the full groups that arent all that random would stay out of this area?, it really shouldnt be all that hard, just pick some zone somewhere(preferably non-hib since we already hosting irvr), wouldn't this be an idea?.

why don't you fuck off to some other universe you fucking cross realming geek....

i hope Goa gets a glance of your stupid fucking thread here.... to have a playable server after clustering arrives we need a couple hundred off accounts terminated, keep it up ;-) you 'll save them a lot of trouble.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Red HATred said:
why don't you fuck off to some other universe you fucking cross realming geek....

i hope Goa gets a glance of your stupid fucking thread here.... to have a playable server after clustering arrives we need a couple hundred off accounts terminated, keep it up ;-) you 'll save them a lot of trouble.

whats wrong with people wanting to solo and fight other soloers? afraid if they go away from the towers you and your useless ilk wont have anything to add on?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
you fucking cross realming geek....

It's not crossrealming. Providing everyone is fighting to win and there is no rp farming going on I don't see what the problem is.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
whats wrong with people wanting to solo and fight other soloers? afraid if they go away from the towers you and your useless ilk wont have anything to add on?

i'll tell you what the problem is...

without any form of cross realm communication, destroying the basic war concept of daoc, there is NO NATURAL way where enemies can encounter each other.
Stealthers, looking for a solo fight: there is ONLY ONE WAY where they can achieve sush a fight.... assassination inside a central keep or patrolling the, so called, merchant routes.
All other classes.... can only find a NATURAL solo fight when patrolling a part of a safe-realm-controlled merchant route or the wild adventurer that stays way out of the main combat zone traversing enemy zones looking for a 1/5000 chance of encounter with an enemy.

These shite forums, IIRc, out game communication channels are the main reason why the basic concept of rvr, personal boredom, destroy what is left.
We are mostly dealing with immature kids that think they can do whatever they do because there is NO ONE holding them back... violating mature rules like , knowing where a conversation out of game should stop, not even discussing epeen meassurement events, is just way to hard to comprehend for most fuckheads out here.

so stop fucking whining about solo fighting, THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN BE LOGICALLY EXPLAINED YOU CAN HAVE A SOLO ENCOUNTER

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Red HATred said:
uninformed bullshit...

I cant understand how someone can be so clueless about this game, if you ever tried soloing you would know there is loads of it around, i have only ever arranged one duel over FH and i still get loads of solo fights, just because some people arent into the running with 50 of thier realm mates crap, doesnt mean they dont deserve the right to play the game the way they want. Where is the challenge in running with a zerg? For many people the challenge of 8v8 or 1v1 is all that is left in the game, if that is not doable they will just quit. People take thier time to get thier SC, artifacts, master levels, they put in a lot of work to go and have competative rvr. Sure you can grab any old radom shit from the ME and run around in a zerg if thats your thing, but why do you feel the need to ruin it for those that have put a little more effort into the game? as i said before its pricks like you that are ruining daoc, not the so called "irc fanboys"

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
I cant understand how someone can be so clueless about this game, if you ever tried soloing you would know there is loads of it around, i have only ever arranged one duel over FH and i still get loads of solo fights, just because some people arent into the running with 50 of thier realm mates crap, doesnt mean they dont deserve the right to play the game the way they want. Where is the challenge in running with a zerg? For many people the challenge of 8v8 or 1v1 is all that is left in the game, if that is not doable they will just quit. People take thier time to get thier SC, artifacts, master levels, they put in a lot of work to go and have competative rvr. Sure you can grab any old radom shit from the ME and run around in a zerg if thats your thing, but why do you feel the need to ruin it for those that have put a little more effort into the game? as i said before its pricks like you that are ruining daoc, not the so called "irc fanboys"

i know what i'm talking about, you vertainly don't, you are just to blind or stupid to see the problem some solo demands are causing....i'll say stupid, just to be sure that i am correct.

You don't compare a WAR with numbers... like 1-1 or 8-8... that is instanced and can only be obtained via unnatural resources, so shut the fuck up since there is NO way you can determine an enemy force before you encountered it, hereby never able to tell if it could be a fair fight...

ps: get lost really, since you think that is what you like DAOC RVR SERVER DOES NOT PROVIDE THAT , PISS OFF

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
/popcorn :worthy:

It's not war, it's a game m8.
Look out your cell window, that's what's called "real life".

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
/popcorn :worthy:

It's not war, it's a game m8.
Look out your cell window, that's what's called "real life".

correction: it is a war-game

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
no...its a community game, if you want a wargame go play warcraft3

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
no...its a community game, if you want a wargame go play warcraft3

clueless moron......

stroke ..stroke.. stroke ur peen.... gently down the stream....merely merely merely .... having a brain is but a dream...

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
You don't compare a WAR with numbers... like 1-1 or 8-8... that is instanced and can only be obtained via unnatural resources, so shut the fuck up since there is NO way you can determine an enemy force before you encountered it, hereby never able to tell if it could be a fair fight...
regretably, he's right on this one

Everz

FH is my second home
So this gonna go to?... would be nice to have a lil solo area to go to.

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to have a zone like this... Preferably in alb for shorter runs and less wl's.

As has been said surs area would be nice, beach area is clear and inland has trees to prevent people seeing a fight far away and run to add. Quite a few mobs about but there are in all zones now :(

If anyone is up for it and dare to go against GoA(Requiel dont read this post please :p ) and their no arranged fights bs, come fight me! Ill run about there today :D

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
Dafft said:
regretably, he's right on this one

Yes very, but he's acting like a real adult using the words "moron" "stupid" etc. in a post. I bet there are other ways to say it :)

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
lol@the RedHatred numpty.... poor lad, have a cookie.

I'd love this wee solo zone, think this will be one thread Im keeping my eye on. Good call! :cheers:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Lets try and keep this on topic, and just ignore the forum troll's.

As bracken said its only cross realming if your not fighting to win or rp farming.

Personally I agree with either Sursbrook - Alb coast Area, try not to get ganked by the drakes though, to many trees in my opinion but you can't have everything.

Renaris-Poc-Padfoot area is also good but a longer run for enemies (not that it bothers me of cause :) ). Even more high aggro mobs there though, and the vamps will just run into poc when losing.

Keep in mind though that soon as eras or sursbrook falls then it will be impossible to solo in the area again, ideally it would be good to have an area in each realm thats good for soloers when the keep situration stops in one realm.

Calo

Part of the furniture
sure , outside uppland is a nice spot next to svashud, just make u sure the uber purp guards don't oneshot u :mad:

no dunno, my guess is that if it gets popular u will have every 10 mins a fg of high rr ppl going thru it wiping everything and getting 10k every time they go there...

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
i'll tell you what the problem is...

without any form of cross realm communication, destroying the basic war concept of daoc, there is NO NATURAL way where enemies can encounter each other.
Stealthers, looking for a solo fight: there is ONLY ONE WAY where they can achieve sush a fight.... assassination inside a central keep or patrolling the, so called, merchant routes.
All other classes.... can only find a NATURAL solo fight when patrolling a part of a safe-realm-controlled merchant route or the wild adventurer that stays way out of the main combat zone traversing enemy zones looking for a 1/5000 chance of encounter with an enemy.

These shite forums, IIRc, out game communication channels are the main reason why the basic concept of rvr, personal boredom, destroy what is left.
We are mostly dealing with immature kids that think they can do whatever they do because there is NO ONE holding them back... violating mature rules like , knowing where a conversation out of game should stop, not even discussing epeen meassurement events, is just way to hard to comprehend for most fuckheads out here.

so stop fucking whining about solo fighting, THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN BE LOGICALLY EXPLAINED YOU CAN HAVE A SOLO ENCOUNTER

Just say it ironfart "im shit at rvr and get farmed all the time, If only rvr was like celts room in barrows"

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

Hi. You cant be more wrong.

Move along with your childish crusade against forums and irc.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
clueless moron......

stroke ..stroke.. stroke ur peen.... gently down the stream....merely merely merely .... having a brain is but a dream...

Unfortunately, Raven is more right then you ever could imagine. But you are too naive to see that.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
This is a game, we're supposed to enjoy it, so whats the problem in people wanting 1vs1, 8vs8 ? If u like a real war, go to iraq.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
red hatred MUST be roleplaying, he cant really be like that.. noone can

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
area between boldliam sursbrook and erasleigh, the place u end up when u go alb coastline basically?

and woohoo, i managed to upset red hatred the king of barrows! without even meaning too.

cant you just stay in barrows since you are king there?, and leave the rest of us alone to play the game as we find it enjoyable?, this is a war-game correct, but the emphasis is on game, the game was produced to make money for mythic, and if it manages to entertain some i dont think its too horrible either. there will be no prearranged duels etc, this will just be a place for people to come when emain gets way too crowded, if you wanna ruin the game for everyone else, by all means go ahead, but personally i reckon playing a singleplayer game would be more valid for you red_hatred since you've completely lost the grasp of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom