Solo on Ywain?

Everz

FH is my second home
VW in using tactics and abilities shocker.

Why not zerg skalds for kiting, or zerkers for using vendo, or a paladin for using chants.

You get the idea, plus we know you'd kill anything for rp mate :D.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
VW in using tactics and abilities shocker.

Why not zerg skalds for kiting, or zerkers for using vendo, or a paladin for using chants.

You get the idea, plus we know you'd kill anything for rp mate :D.

skalds never kite atleast not any of the good ones, + skalds dont need to kite zerkers that uses vendo is just a pisstake oh noes all my defence is gone and the inf is still evadeing all my hits :( and paladins just keep em deseased and 50% melehaste debuffed and u golden ;)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Good assasins can deal with kiting VWs, bad ones qq on the forums :)

Besides most of the time you get to pick and choose fights, if you don't want to be kited don't pick a fight with me...

Edit: what's that nonsense about skalds not kiteing? Of course they kite (as do many other classes) to get first aid off among other abilities. Or to force you to blow purge, SOS off and come back 1 min later to restart the fight in their favor.

Everz

FH is my second home
skalds never kite atleast not any of the good ones, + skalds dont need to kite zerkers that uses vendo is just a pisstake oh noes all my defence is gone and the inf is still evadeing all my hits :( and paladins just keep em deseased and 50% melehaste debuffed and u golden ;)

Skalds always kite, only BAD ones don't.

Your complaining about people using there abilities mate, need not forget that you as an assasin get the luxury of choosing your fight and dodging the FG's butthorny for your rps.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Skalds always kite, only BAD ones don't.

Your complaining about people using there abilities mate, need not forget that you as an assasin get the luxury of choosing your fight and dodging the FG's butthorny for your rps.

You've missed the point of this entire game...... :(
Once engaged it's anytime spam till one person dies.... duh :<

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Garrote! Garrote! Garrote! Shit I am dying! Run and restealth!

Everz

FH is my second home
You've missed the point of this entire game...... :(
Once engaged it's anytime spam till one person dies.... duh :<

f9 LOLTAP f9 LOLTAP MOC f9 LOLTAP f9 LOLTAP f9 LOLTAP f9 LOLTAP f9 LOLTAP f9 LOLTAP

:D?

CorNokZ

f9? But that would only target yourself and your mates? No wonder Everz never killed anything :>

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Garrote! Garrote! Garrote! Shit I am dying! Run and restealth!

OI§! i dont have garrote ;)I have penumbra and piercer ;) Well if they start kiteing i will just do one simple thing vanish FA and come back when their purge is
down then ;) but then bliiz adds on u cause he dosnt like vanish,(or kite u into a fg) and replies vanish more u nub Even though he did it to me and i didnt have vanish at the time,,,

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Sarumann as much I think you're a bit of a twat I don't purposefully add on you or anyone else, especially not on a 1v1. If I did I apologise unreservedly.

Caveat: inside keeps, by docks, or zergfests red is dead.

Edit: You keep on harping on about kiting into FGs. I did no such thing, didn't even realise they where there till you got splatted. All the Agramon bridges are frequently patrolled by FGs, them adding is an occupational hazard, and crying about it makes you look bad...

Everz

FH is my second home
Could be confusing you with the pryd Blitz idd ;s?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann as much I think you're a bit of a twat I don't purposefully add on you or anyone else, especially not on a 1v1. If I did I apologise unreservedly.

Caveat: inside keeps, by docks, or zergfests red is dead.

Edit: You keep on harping on about kiting into FGs. I did no such thing, didn't even realise they where there till you got splatted. All the Agramon bridges are frequently patrolled by FGs, them adding is an occupational hazard, and crying about it makes you look bad...

Id rather bitch and whine and get it out of my system, havent u heard the experts ? it's lethal to not rage once in a while ;) i was born looking bad, what can i say im a baaaaad man ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
zerkers that uses vendo is just a pisstake oh noes all my defence is gone and the inf is still evadeing all my hits :( and paladins just keep em deseased and 50% melehaste debuffed and u golden ;)

aye, zerkers need the old LA growth rates back :)

CorNokZ

And savages needs to get back their quad-hitting!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I would quite like my old LW styles too, this simplification of styles to suit the mongs has made it all a bit boring.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

:lol: Seriously :|

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
skalds never kite atleast not any of the good ones, + skalds dont need to kite zerkers that uses vendo

ofc they don't, the "you can't attack a member of your own realm"-message keeps the zerker from killing the skald

( :) )

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I just have to sort out a new template and get the gear.. then I'm back out there with Liowyn :)

(hi coldbeard!)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Solo on ywain is impossible, tried quite a few characters solo on there including:

Paladin (tried both hybrid and s/s, neither worked, added on and killed before you can do anything)

Inf (only rr4L7 or so but not found a single solo player since I made it right upto 4L7)

Scout (Same as above, RR4)

Sorc (Same as above and impossible to solo regardless of mezz because everyone has purge3, amount of times i've been purged by a full group while solo is laughable :p american fg ofc)

Hero (worse than alb)

Valk (abit easier to solo on a mid toon then again valks are op'd as hell, can kill 3-4 people at once easily)

So there you go, everyone roll Valks and you'll win the internet.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
It's not impossible, it's just not very easy. Out of a full night with 20 deaths I get perhaps 3-4 decent fights on my VW.

I imagine it would be much better on my vamp when I get that on ywain, due to SL.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
during eu prime its possible, but unless u can take on multiples do not espect to have more kills than deaths :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Best time to solo seems to be weekends from around midday to teatime (not really great if you want ot get out your darkened room and in the sun). Guessing that's between when yanks on teh W coast go to bed and them on the E get up, it's a bit quieter anyhow.

On subject of solo classes, there's a healer active who was just short of LE last I looked, he's probably dinged now or v close, so if u can do it on a healer...

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah Gargles is probably LE by now. There's a tonne of bad players who can't counter run thru, which is how he gets kills (well that and casters are doomed if MoC is down and he gets them in melee).

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yeah Gargles is probably LE by now. There's a tonne of bad players who can't counter run thru, which is how he gets kills (well that and casters are doomed if MoC is down and he gets them in melee).

That bastard killed my vamp :( Granted, i didnt have SC or lvl'd artis but still. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom