Solo on Ywain?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yeh, that was the one, so rusty on that thing but turned in the end as Sayaad was following to jump in when you were low heh.

Did my mezz actually land on you when you MoC'd? I saw in the corner of the screen as i had cast it and started running away that you got Zephyred by something :x

Everz

FH is my second home
Did my mezz actually land on you when you MoC'd? I saw in the corner of the screen as i had cast it and started running away that you got Zephyred by something :x

Yeah, then the ranger FZ'd me away lol :D. Went for the moc and kill all tactic.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
You're Elaleniiiiiiiiiiii i guess?
If so, yes, you bolted me for 1500dmg last night with 2 bolts, 10xx followed up by 5xx. I reached you in melee, you rooted me, ran off, i spammed dd on you, you nearsighted me and some NS added on you and killed you. :p
Right outside of Crau in the water. ^^

AND i dont have any MOM yet :p just u wait until i get what i need Bb just need few arties :D
But lemme know if u want to fight inf thane merc or sb :D hell ill even let u perf me on shammy :p but i will rip ur buffs :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
AND i dont have any MOM yet :p just u wait until i get what i need Bb just need few arties :D
But lemme know if u want to fight inf thane merc or sb :D hell ill even let u perf me on shammy :p but i will rip ur buffs :p

I'm a vamp, dumbass. :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Get me ARPEESS saru, you know where the zerg roll.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe set up a zone through IRC or something - Ywain is quite bad for every man and his dog playing in duo+

I have noticed that as soon as you get a kill in an area suddenly a duo or trio appears. Like a disease. The best way to go about it is through IRC or by MSN

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
The one and only!

Dinged on u :p felt abit bad to use purge on ur fumble there as u were nearly dead but saw jeep inc so just though fuck it if im going im going with style :p
snusmumriken dead
You have achieved Realm Rank 5
you worship
You die qqq :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dinged on u :p felt abit bad to use purge on ur fumble there as u were nearly dead but saw jeep inc so just though fuck it if im going im going with style :p
snusmumriken dead
You have achieved Realm Rank 5
you worship
You die qqq :D

You only attack me when your purge is up! s'hax :( At this rr i basically cant drop anything without fumble, muchly annoying ^^

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
I just xfered my char from one of the archived servers, glad to see he was still there. so i will be on Ywain, as Rheic (Lvl 45 hunter) and Rheik (lvl 12 SB)... should be intresting.. havent been back for 3 years.:)

although i do have a question, i used to play on the eu servers, many moons ago before ToA came along and messed it up, so.. would those chars.. (cant remember if they exsist tbh) be able to get moved also.. with all this reshuffeling going on in mythic? they are obviously on a different account...

anyway, Hope to see some of you around in Midgard :) give me a yell

Koug

Septina

Part of the furniture
I just xfered my char from one of the archived servers, glad to see he was still there. so i will be on Ywain, as Rheic (Lvl 45 hunter) and Rheik (lvl 12 SB)... should be intresting.. havent been back for 3 years.:)

although i do have a question, i used to play on the eu servers, many moons ago before ToA came along and messed it up, so.. would those chars.. (cant remember if they exsist tbh) be able to get moved also.. with all this reshuffeling going on in mythic? they are obviously on a different account...

anyway, Hope to see some of you around in Midgard :) give me a yell

Koug

Mythic will be taking over the EU servers shortly turning them all into one big EU cluster.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
You only attack me when your purge is up! s'hax :( At this rr i basically cant drop anything without fumble, muchly annoying ^^

Nah when u beat me aswell purge was up but didnt wanne use it :D

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
wet dreams indeed.. but... forgive me if im angering the flame gods, but.. will euro players on ywain be able to xfer to the euro ones...? Toa on ywain is a bit tiresome :eek:

Septina

Part of the furniture
wet dreams indeed.. but... forgive me if im angering the flame gods, but.. will euro players on ywain be able to xfer to the euro ones...? Toa on ywain is a bit tiresome :eek:

Yes, they are allowing US - EU servers but not the other way around

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
But Back on topic. im Comming for u now septina ;) made my day earlier when i slaughtered Openbook Ninjaurthree(orsomethingrubbishlikethat) and some other random sb :p there was one more but he /hug me :p so there is some soloers around that don't add but very few, Agra bridges seems to be best by far, or around boldiam glenlock and Nged.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved

Hmmm so firstly there making a big EU cluster server for all Europeans? and not merging us with the US on Ywain?

Secondly, if you have an account on the US server of Ywain, you can transfer chars to your EU account on the EU cluster?

Is this what your saying Septina?

Nothing has been made 100% clear yet on anything really so im not sure how anyone other than Mythic actually know atm?

I cant see there being anymore than 1000 people prime time on an EU cluster... so why not just merge the EU chars to US and be done with it... they have already just made the server population bigger... which made me think they were gona merge afterall... ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm so firstly there making a big EU cluster server for all Europeans? and not merging us with the US on Ywain?

Secondly, if you have an account on the US server of Ywain, you can transfer chars to your EU account on the EU cluster?

Is this what your saying Septina?

Nothing has been made 100% clear yet on anything really so im not sure how anyone other than Mythic actually know atm?

I cant see there being anymore than 1000 people prime time on an EU cluster... so why not just merge the EU chars to US and be done with it... they have already just made the server population bigger... which made me think they were gona merge afterall... ?
'

Player cap on ywain atm is 4100 players so it wouldnt be logical to transfer us

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
I take it Grymligast, you were grouped at Glen at 3.40pm today u little shit! :p

Was on a Hunter and you jumped in grrr lol:lol:

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Nope i see now your grouped up with a Hunter and a another SB now then... thought you were one of the chosen few who solo'd? lol
Looks like i may have to get a duo partner online :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Stealthers like to grp on Ywain. Met groups of 5-6 stealthers a couple of times already and not really been out long.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
There's been a few times when I've been pin cushioned by a FG of scouts while running solo.

Once saw a macro scout group too, the player in charge was incredibly bad tbh.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
There's been a few times when I've been pin cushioned by a FG of scouts while running solo.

Once saw a macro scout group too, the player in charge was incredibly bad tbh.

Well i will pin u aswell if it is on infil or scout KoS if ur in a fight or not, all u do when u get in a fight anyhow is frontal snare run loltaploltap frontal snare run loltaploltap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom