Solo on Ywain?

Everz

FH is my second home
Does this even exist?

I was getting run over by 8mans in Jamtland ffs :<.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Simple answer..... no! Been playing my vamp the last couple of days and i've probably found one or two people solo, rest is just rr9+ infs/scouts/mincers/sbs etc with 6 mates.

Was seriously shocked when a few people actually backed off when i got added on. Must have been euro players i guess. xD

Everz

FH is my second home
Simple answer..... no! Been playing my vamp the last couple of days and i've probably found one or two people solo, rest is just rr9+ infs/scouts/mincers/sbs etc with 6 mates.

Was seriously shocked when a few people actually backed off when i got added on. Must have been euro players i guess. xD

It's shocking tbh :p, I ran about for 2hrs yesterday off primetime and every solo i found i had a fg on my arse instantly, did lead to some fun mezzing of how bad they are but still :(

Glad its 10 free days haha.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
As a Hib you can sometimes find summat in enemies agra bridges, where at least fgs SOMETIMES spares ya.
That said yday i got rolled non stop for 40 mins EVERYWHERE by 4+ and logged in disgust -.-

Septina

Part of the furniture
EU cluster cant come fast enough imo. Atleast there will be some people there interested in solo fights rather than being on 'THE QUEST FOR THE HOLY REALMPOITN!!!!111'

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
The americans love the term "safety in numbers" and sadly most eu players on ywain are now following that aswell. Just handfull of "proper" soloers around.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh, EU cluster needs to come, i didnt expect to go around Breif/Jamt and get run over by 8mans when there isnt even any irvr/flames there, glad I ain't paid for it and soon killed nostalgia :p.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh, EU cluster needs to come, i didnt expect to go around Breif/Jamt and get run over by 8mans when there isnt even any irvr/flames there, glad I ain't paid for it and soon killed nostalgia :p.

Soloing on visible toon is hard on ywain. but if u playing stealther hang around Crau East Bergdis bridge and oriens bridge-beno t4 and second-first agramon bridges u get some solo fights. visible toons will mostly bee ganked on sight it seems
Allso in laby at discoverys crossing nethuni south is usually alot of duel circles etc,. but other than that i just kill(hopefully kill 1) if i get away fine if not then thats fine to aslong as i get 1 :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
The americans love the term "safety in numbers" and sadly most eu players on ywain are now following that aswell. Just handfull of "proper" soloers around.

Grevoc seems to have become one of those useless tossers aswell. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A bit now and again if you are lucky. Mostly Americans do the following

Add
Zerg
Run away when losing, they even spec RAs or skills for the specific aim of escaping.
Offer no real challenge, die easy, zzzzz
Generally speaking its easy RPs if you find them alone, though there are one or two who do provide a challenge.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm i almost jeezed in my pants before, played my BM and got a solo fight vs a Merc, even tho i losed it i was happy that the other albs standing there didnt add .
But after i had /rel i started to check the dmg txt and found out that 2 of the reavers loltapped me 4 times aswell :(

Edit 1 :
Gone back to zerging area, at least then i know i can get SOME rp's
and if i die i KNOW it wasnt a fair fight :p

Edit 2 :
Btw Saru do you have a baby (rr3ish) Wiz ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm i almost jeezed in my pants before, played my BM and got a solo fight vs a Merc, even tho i losed it i was happy that the other albs standing there didnt add .
But after i had /rel i started to check the dmg txt and found out that 2 of the reavers loltapped me 4 times aswell :(

Edit 1 :
Gone back to zerging area, at least then i know i can get SOME rp's
and if i die i KNOW it wasnt a fair fight :p

Edit 2 :
Btw Saru do you have a baby (rr3ish) Wiz ?

yeh well got done temp yesterday so gonna hit rr5-6 sunday i reckon :p (edit) I HOPE :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
It is possible, but it's very bad for my blood pressure!

So firstly, until you make a name for yourself as somebody who doesn't add you won't get any respect. When you do, other soloers can be pretty cool towards you, although 95% of the server will add even using RAs and such.

I never played on avalon, but I hear the zergs are bad there too and solers regard strafing as an exploit (how the hell are you going to kill reavers and valks without that?!)... I'm not sure the grass is exactly greener, less populated for sure which may be a good thing.

Stil the endemic wilsoning on ywain is annoying. I don't mind being kited if they intend to get me with RAs down (can be regarded as playing to win), but running away like brave sir robin pisses me off, especially if it was otherwise a close fight.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
It is possible, but it's very bad for my blood pressure!

So firstly, until you make a name for yourself as somebody who doesn't add you won't get any respect. When you do, other soloers can be pretty cool towards you, although 95% of the server will add even using RAs and such.

I never played on avalon, but I hear the zergs are bad there too and solers regard strafing as an exploit (how the hell are you going to kill reavers and valks without that?!)... I'm not sure the grass is exactly greener, less populated for sure which may be a good thing.

Stil the endemic wilsoning on ywain is annoying. I don't mind being kited if they intend to get me with RAs down (can be regarded as playing to win), but running away like brave sir robin pisses me off, especially if it was otherwise a close fight.

Well thrust infils didnt have problem with hitting thru a shield atleast on german, + and vamps is really love fighting on avalon. The soloer vamps did not spend all fight doing perma claw
did it like once every 20-30 secs other vamps clawspammed u to kingdom come,.
But Stonelogmoor1v1 Avalonlyonesee1vs1(unsure) and Temair-Stealther on quakenet helped alot. alot of times they just set a zone for xample hurbury close to relic wall etc and had some really nice duels going

Allso had same kinda thing going on ywain at start. People was lining up to fight me no one added and had a giggle :D

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
Wish I found this out before I fully temped +ml'd my mini ><

I'm from Camlann server, so i only like solo fights or nice guild 8vs8 fights but manly solo.. and you can spend hours till you find 1 solo fight, then loose because they are high RR ^^

Well canceled my subs today.. will wait to see what happens with the europeeaans, but i reckon its endgame for the 2nd time for me

Might give this WoW areana stuff ago ><

Everz

FH is my second home
Why is it even fury tanks are wilsoning on inc ffs :<?

Everz

FH is my second home
Agreed, seems the action in running in populated zones and just moc loltapping on things.

So rusty :<.

Septina

Part of the furniture
i havent ?

You're Elaleniiiiiiiiiiii i guess?
If so, yes, you bolted me for 1500dmg last night with 2 bolts, 10xx followed up by 5xx. I reached you in melee, you rooted me, ran off, i spammed dd on you, you nearsighted me and some NS added on you and killed you. :p
Right outside of Crau in the water. ^^

Everz

FH is my second home
You that vamp Sept ?

Left/logged anyways, this is far to frustrating to be worth any effort :D, just got raped by a fg that all purged my ninja mezz.. Qq :<.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Incidentally Everz, from what I can see most people on Ywain do not trust casters at all and will gank em asap. You might have a better time on a melee class, sucks ofc if you want to solo on something else...

[Edit: I've actually had a couple of Mid 8 Mans leave my VW alone when I was crossing Argamon, I suspect they might have been Euros :) I find this noteworthy because most 8 Mans gank me on the spot, even if I sit down or /dance with them]

Everz

FH is my second home
Incidentally Everz, from what I can see most people on Ywain do not trust casters at all and will gank em asap. You might have a better time on a melee class, sucks ofc if you want to solo on something else...

Yeh that seems to be the mentality :D.

Hmm, true, but the Armsman n Warden are stuck in ToA on Devon still, cant copy them for the life of me.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You that vamp Sept ?

Left/logged anyways, this is far to frustrating to be worth any effort :D, just got raped by a fg that all purged my ninja mezz.. Qq :<.

That's me yea. :p If you're refering to the Brehon that chased you in the water outside DC. ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
That's me yea. :p If you're refering to the Brehon that chased you in the water outside DC. ;)

Yeh, that was the one, so rusty on sorc haha :p. but turned in the end as Sayaad was following to jump in when you were low heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom