solo as stealther?

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
1. you didnt get 2000/kill before.
2. ppl that died and come from a keep gives like 50 rps, if they give any at all.
3. ppl leech, that reduces rps..
do i need to keep going?

But you want me to believe that you didnt even average 250 rps / kill before and after the boost. As i said it makes sense indeed!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Read the bloody post i made, whas talking about sb's :p. It whas Leirvik dramah on mah vamp!

says it here, yes.. hmm leirvik.. uhm.. were you the unlucky one who got killed when i was in a grp in there with sb that one time? :p when we took all towers etc

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Chrstffr said:
But you want me to believe that you didnt even average 250 rps / kill before and after the boost. As i said it makes sense indeed!

well, some give like 1200.. some give 50, some give less.. one gave 2400. (thx theodon :p) so cant really put them all together, yes ive done quite alot bridge camping in my warlock days.. but dont call me an adder unless i am -.-
and unless you can prove it, you CANT say i am!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
he's a good guy irl and he probably pays his subs (or his mom does) so leave him alone :( he can zerg/add/whine/play shit as much as he wants to!!1!!1!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Emmet said:
well, some give like 1200.. some give 50, some give less.. one gave 2400. (thx theodon :p) so cant really put them all together, yes ive done quite alot bridge camping in my warlock days.. but dont call me an adder unless i am -.-
and unless you can prove it, you CANT say i am!

Sure you can, you adder!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Sure you can, you adder!

well, your a hib, you shouldnt be allowed to play daoc even.. so i dont care what you think. if i was a mod here, i'd perma ban all of you forever.. just fyi.. so i didnt have to hear all your crappy shit talk

Gamah

Banned
Emmet said:
same here :x

You were the shittest player you ever saw while playing DAoC, ok then :(

+ I think mods have to have an IQ higher than your garden cabbage, so you would fail.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
You were the shittest player you ever saw while playing DAoC, ok then :(

+ I think mods have to have an IQ higher than your garden cabbage, so you would fail.

well my garden cabbage strangely has higher IQ than you, but that doesnt really change the fact that i wouldnt make it.. your right.
but really, try me and see if i suck..
and can you tell me why i suck?
is it just because the rr12 hibs say so? aaw poor you.. do as the boss tells you to

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Such anger on this post really all must take a deep breath and count to 10.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
is there anywhere to solo as a stealther now? i mean. went to hadrians wall when no one had irvr etc.. i see a warrior and a merc duel, so i decide to watch, somehow a pally sees me and attacks me.. i get him to about 20%, then 1 infil, 2 scouts, a armsman etc adds.. .. and i try to check bledmeer area, just got to first bit of bb, and 5 hib stealthers kill me.. and i had a great duel with a rr6 heretic before, both were on about 15%, then horner with his bot starts buffshearing and nuking me -.-
is there nowhere at all a solo stealther can go? no use going hib since they have their op anytime stun on casters that cant be beat tbh.. not unless you have purge3, which i dont....
(not a while, serious question.)

Well, it is a whine now isnt it :)

Most useless zergling adding stealther i have ever met anywhere ever, you were a rolling joke in leirvik for about 3 months as you added on absolutely everything without exception and always ended up eating dirt anyway :)

It must be ok for you to add, but when others add on you? Cry like a baby you pathetic, zergling, emote spamming clueless muppet.

Don't ask me for proof because that record is old and everyone knows the truth, even you though you choose to live in your happy little cuckoo world where you are perfect and everyone else is wrong. Worst SB ever rolled, /delete already and spare us your self-righteous hypocritical crap.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Well, it is a whine now isnt it :)

Most useless zergling adding stealther i have ever met anywhere ever, you were a rolling joke in leirvik for about 3 months as you added on absolutely everything without exception and always ended up eating dirt anyway :)

It must be ok for you to add, but when others add on you? Cry like a baby you pathetic, zergling, emote spamming clueless muppet.

Don't ask me for proof because that record is old and everyone knows the truth, even you though you choose to live in your happy little cuckoo world where you are perfect and everyone else is wrong. Worst SB ever rolled, /delete already and spare us your self-righteous hypocritical crap.

uhm.. honestly, if your one of the hib NS's or rangers, i solo attacked, you had like 4 m8s helping -.- and yes, you do need to prove it you little faggot
and if im the worst SB ever.. how come i beat high rr assassins, heretics, some tanks, archers etc.. when solo ofc, maybe i added in leirvik, so what?! atleast i dont zerg AND add like someone else*hint* so fo irl and go to hell

Gamah

Banned
Emmet said:
well my garden cabbage strangely has higher IQ than you, but that doesnt really change the fact that i wouldnt make it.. your right.
but really, try me and see if i suck..
and can you tell me why i suck?
is it just because the rr12 hibs say so? aaw poor you.. do as the boss tells you to

Its tooooooo easy to bait this one, why can't I tell you because I don't play Daoc :D it's full of sad little retards like you.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
uhm.. honestly, if your one of the hib NS's or rangers, i solo attacked, you had like 4 m8s helping -.- and yes, you do need to prove it you little faggot
and if im the worst SB ever.. how come i beat high rr assassins, heretics, some tanks, archers etc.. when solo ofc, maybe i added in leirvik, so what?! atleast i dont zerg AND add like someone else*hint* so fo irl and go to hell

Welcome to cuckoo land, population 1.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Its tooooooo easy to bait this one, why can't I tell you because I don't play Daoc :D it's full of sad little retards like you.

that didnt even make sense.. and tbh, the sad little retards are the ones qqing about others being retards and leaving game because of it, cant stand a challenge

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm nope, it aint Dorimor1, hell even he seem intelligent in comparison :/

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

Dorimor can construct a structured argument without resorting to threats, this guy is just pondlife. Pointless arguing with someone who's every response is the automatic gainsaying of everything you say (i.e. i dont add, you do, im not crap, you are), it's not even much fun to taunt him as the responses are incredibly predictable and lack any intelligence :)

Gamah

Banned
Emmet said:
that didnt even make sense.. and tbh, the sad little retards are the ones qqing about others being retards and leaving game because of it, cant stand a challenge

A challenge? I was one of the best minstrels on prydwen for a while :p (After all the good ones left)

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

is it hib that takes all the retarded gay cockheads in the game? seems so.. since all that qq about warlocks are the ones with baseline stun or 223 delve BASELINE nuke ffs.. thats the retard hibs! LESS QQ!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
oh really? is it fun living there?

I didn't see that one coming, really I didn't, you take all night thinking that one up? Such a snappy comeback :)

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
A challenge? I was one of the best minstrels on prydwen for a while :p (After all the good ones left)

so your saying you were kinda good, then when the good ones left, you were still just as good.. but you were the best since the better ones left? wow.. that must prove you rawks

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
I didn't see that one coming, really I didn't, you take all night thinking that one up? Such a snappy comeback :)
yes it did, thats why i get a warning that i cant post twice in 30 s.. because i take all night to come up with 1 reply -.- fo gheyboy

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
now, if you dont mind.. im busy LEECHING with my warlock!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
well, your a hib, you shouldnt be allowed to play daoc even.. so i dont care what you think. if i was a mod here, i'd perma ban all of you forever.. just fyi.. so i didnt have to hear all your crappy shit talk

Good job your not then isn't it, but carefull what you post you are sailing close to the line.

Guys - stop baiting Emmet and go find some bigger fish.

Gamah

Banned
Also doesn't get humour? DO you think I care if I was good or not xD

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Also doesn't get humour? DO you think I care if I was good or not xD

Nah, im too old now.

Fancy a worthers original ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom