solo as stealther?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
is there anywhere to solo as a stealther now? i mean. went to hadrians wall when no one had irvr etc.. i see a warrior and a merc duel, so i decide to watch, somehow a pally sees me and attacks me.. i get him to about 20%, then 1 infil, 2 scouts, a armsman etc adds.. .. and i try to check bledmeer area, just got to first bit of bb, and 5 hib stealthers kill me.. and i had a great duel with a rr6 heretic before, both were on about 15%, then horner with his bot starts buffshearing and nuking me -.-
is there nowhere at all a solo stealther can go? no use going hib since they have their op anytime stun on casters that cant be beat tbh.. not unless you have purge3, which i dont....
(not a while, serious question.)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
funny when adding warcocks whine about others adding on him when he tries to solo tbh..

<chuckles>

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
funny when adding warcocks whine about others adding on him when he tries to solo tbh..

<chuckles>

imo, stfu about stuff you dont know.. ive added like 3 times with my warlock, only i remember is on theodon, so fo irl and dont call me a adder!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:
imo, stfu about stuff you dont know.. ive added like 3 times with my warlock, only i remember is on theodon, so fo irl and dont call me a adder!

lol, such temper little one :)

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
lol, such temper little one :)

ooh look at me! im a cock who thinks im better than everyone since im a hibbie! -.- ghey

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
how do you know you've only added 3 times when you only can remember 1 time? heh..?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
how do you know you've only added 3 times when you only can remember 1 time? heh..?

well since i only remember one, you wouldnt belive me if i only said once, lets say 10 times then! its nothing when you have like 4000 kills etc -.-

honestly, you cant say all warlock add just because some do.. i mean, 90% of all scouts/rangers/hunters add.. you dont call them adders, nor SMs, RMs or any other casters even though they add as much/more than most warlocks ive seen.. but this ISNT ABOUT MY WARLOCK! this is about SB! if there is somewhere to solo.. dont make this a fucking whinethread if it isnt you fucking retard! (speaking about shike)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Emmet said:
well since i only remember one, you wouldnt belive me if i only said once, lets say 10 times then! its nothing when you have like 4000 kills etc -.-

honestly, you cant say all warlock add just because some do.. i mean, 90% of all scouts/rangers/hunters add.. you dont call them adders, nor SMs, RMs or any other casters even though they add as much/more than most warlocks ive seen.. but this ISNT ABOUT MY WARLOCK! this is about SB! if there is somewhere to solo.. dont make this a fucking whinethread if it isnt you fucking retard! (speaking about shike)
a reputation is a reputation, if you think you can go get clean fights after people know you played a warlock and added (i dont belive you didnt add, say what you want) there is no way you can just get your reputation erased just by rolling a stealther. Same with GA and most people who added... their reputation follows them till people think they're redeemed. you wont be, coz you played warlock :/ and further, you defended them i recall.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
a reputation is a reputation, if you think you can go get clean fights after people know you played a warlock and added (i dont belive you didnt add, say what you want) there is no way you can just get your reputation erased just by rolling a stealther. Same with GA and most people who added... their reputation follows them till people think they're redeemed. you wont be, coz you played warlock :/ and further, you defended them i recall.

yeah.. since i added SOOOOOOOO much i cant.. and besides, who the hell can know that Emmet and Dooomzor is the same person without checking FH etc? and who does that before attacking, and who remembers it?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
a little turd is still a turd even if you paint it green.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Emmet said:
ooh look at me! im a cock who thinks im better than everyone since im a hibbie! -.- ghey

O look, its Dooomz0r! The one who added with 4 other sb's on me over and over again and then laugh and told me i got pwnd.
You deserved to get zerged over and over again :worthy: .

Much love!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
O look, its Dooomz0r! The one who added with 4 other sb's on me over and over again and then laugh and told me i got pwnd.

Much love!
uhm.. wtf? i havent been in a rvr grp other than with my guildies shammy at a tower like a month ago -.- so how can i add with 4 others when i allways run solo at different places?
ofc i told you you got pwned, why wouldnt i? i mean, you died..... *sarcasm off*
seriously, unless you can prove it, dont say it.. ok?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
BESIDES! if i added all the time with my warlock.. how come im not rr10 like pip? how come im only 5l4 with it? (didnt play until after the first, big nerf though.. but still)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:
BESIDES! if i added all the time with my warlock.. how come im not rr10 like pip? how come im only 5l4 with it? (didnt play until after the first, big nerf though.. but still)
cause your not very good?

:confused:

:p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
cause your not very good?

:confused:

:p

if i leech, do i need to be good? NO, leechers are the ones that cant get rps the hard way!

burn in hell :flame:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Emmet said:
uhm.. wtf? i havent been in a rvr grp other than with my guildies shammy at a tower like a month ago -.- so how can i add with 4 others when i allways run solo at different places?
ofc i told you you got pwned, why wouldnt i? i mean, you died..... *sarcasm off*
seriously, unless you can prove it, dont say it.. ok?

Read the bloody post i made, whas talking about sb's :p. It whas Leirvik dramah on mah vamp!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Read the bloody post i made, whas talking about sb's :p. It whas Leirvik dramah on mah vamp!

lol.. well, yes, i did DUO with a rl m8 of mine there, like 50% of the time i was in thid.. but thats all, only duo and not even close to all the time tbh :x

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Emmet said:
lol.. well, yes, i did DUO with a rl m8 of mine there, like 50% of the time i was in thid.. but thats all, only duo and not even close to all the time tbh :x

Yada yada, you s00k :|

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Chrstffr said:
4000 kills and only rr5l4, aye that makes sense indeed!

1. you didnt get 2000/kill before.
2. ppl that died and come from a keep gives like 50 rps, if they give any at all.
3. ppl leech, that reduces rps..
do i need to keep going?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Yada yada, you s00k :|

yes, ofc i do.. who doesnt?
(btw, doesnt say thid anywhere in your post o0)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Emmet said:
yes, ofc i do.. who doesnt?
(btw, doesnt say thid anywhere in your post o0)

No it said Leirvik, and 4sb's, but you can't read anyway.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:

Much love!

fine! where does it say leirvik then? and sry for being swedish :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom