solo as stealther?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
what do i expect from a warcock who rolled an SB in the warlock nerf/SB love patch?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tallen said:
Well, it is a whine now isnt it :)

Most useless zergling adding stealther i have ever met anywhere ever, you were a rolling joke in leirvik for about 3 months as you added on absolutely everything without exception and always ended up eating dirt anyway :)

It must be ok for you to add, but when others add on you? Cry like a baby you pathetic, zergling, emote spamming clueless muppet.

Don't ask me for proof because that record is old and everyone knows the truth, even you though you choose to live in your happy little cuckoo world where you are perfect and everyone else is wrong. Worst SB ever rolled, /delete already and spare us your self-righteous hypocritical crap.
well put :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Yes please!

You know... when I was your age my grandfather gave me his butter candy...

<rests back in armchair, camera pans around to see an old fart in slippers with silver grey hair>

Now I am the grandfather.... <chortle chortle>

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Alan said:

<rests back in armchair, camera pans around to see an old fart in slippers with silver grey hair>

The old dude in that advert used to scare my niece and make her cry :(

There was always something eerily creepy about him tbh.

Gamah

Banned
Alan said:

At only 27?? you must live in slough.

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
is it hib that takes all the retarded gay cockheads in the game? seems so.. since all that qq about warlocks are the ones with baseline stun or 223 delve BASELINE nuke ffs.. thats the retard hibs! LESS QQ!

No 223 baseline nuke in hib, they're all banned.....:m00:

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
what do i expect from a warcock who rolled an SB in the warlock nerf/SB love patch?

well, shame i rolled my SB before my warlock then -.- had it in thid, was 24 when warlock dinged 50, then when warlock got 50.. went rvr to about rr4.. then i lvl'd sb to 50........ find out the truth before you start spreading lies tbh....

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
poor emmet, still no friends :(

as long as i have my guild on mid, i dont care what some alb thinks (yes, i know you have mid chars.. savage etc.. bla bla bla).. or hibs for that matter, so less posting imo, more giving me rps by trying to kill me

Lethul

FH is my second home
Emmet said:
as long as i have my guild on mid, i dont care what some alb thinks (yes, i know you have mid chars.. savage etc.. bla bla bla).. or hibs for that matter, so less posting imo, more giving me rps by trying to kill me

dont care about some albs? still you begged us to invite you? so you must care abit ? :D

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
lol

The same ppl whining on some one who want to solo :)
Just check eny thread about solo and you see.

And emmet go crau for solo and expect to get added on cous thats the fun by soloing.And you have the most fare and god players there so you whil get a solo fight from time to time. whats the trill if you know no one whil add or zerg you thats the same as duels and thats fun for 5 min.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
dont care about some albs? still you begged us to invite you? so you must care abit ? :D

yeah right, i asked once, maybe twice.. what i spammed was wanting haxens template tbh..

and thx pilskaft, your the only reasonable person thats posted ^^

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yeah i reported you for being racist and you got a warning :( such shitty modding, i mean how dare he mod you for being a racist turd!!!

Gamah

Banned
Raven said:
yeah i reported you for being racist and you got a warning :( such shitty modding, i mean how dare he mod you for being a racist turd!!!

OH NOES A WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!111 I'll add it to the collection ;)

Haha, you're a bit of a sad little man arn't you.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
not really, watching you get all stroppy over an internet forum is quite amusing :)

Gamah

Banned
Raven said:
not really, watching you get all stroppy over an internet forum is quite amusing :)

Just proved my point, if that amuses you, you must have the personality of a lepper on riddalin...omg I mentioned leppers quick report!

Soooo annnnyywayyy, I don't care who he is he must be a one of the players of Spanish decent that have a community on the Excalibur server, so I do not care for his idenity.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Gamah, stop being a naughty boy or I'll fetch matron in again and she will give you some attitude adjustment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom