So, who has the latest & greatest machine of them all?

O

old.Spooge

Originally posted by caLLous
You don't want that computer from Xavier... he got a tad excited and "christened" it.

Haha
that did actually make me phsically laugh out loud.
pld

W

Wij

Originally posted by Stuart_Granger
hehe. How about this,

Is it true that anyone who publically announces information concerning their sexual activeness is not getting any? Also, is it true that anyone who announces they have a larger than average penis is most probably gay. And especially announcing it in a 'gaming' forum of which is frequented by males. There is something odd with a lot of the populous of Barrysworld.

I got a bigger wallet than all you forkers put together ... now that's MY ego talking.

I rest my case :p

Is it true that anyone called Granger does it with goats too ? :)

W

WPKenny

hehe. How about this,

Is it true that anyone who publically announces information concerning their sexual activeness is not getting any? Also, is it true that anyone who announces they have a larger than average penis is most probably gay. And especially announcing it in a 'gaming' forum of which is frequented by males. There is something odd with a lot of the populous of Barrysworld.

I got a bigger wallet than all you forkers put together ... now that's MY ego talking.

LOL!

Is it true that anyone who boast about how much money they have really is just extremely insecure about their own sexuality.

Is it true that no one really gives a flying fuck about you?

Is it true that we gain pleasure from telling fuckwits like you to cunt the fuck off? Yes. Ever so slightly.

Why try and insult people when there's clearly no one here who supports your point of view?

I'll finish without being rude... Please, just go away.

P

Panda On Smack

Fernanda Martinelli is about 16 and is proabaly the most attractive girl i have ever seen.

i used to have a link to a gallery of her.

quite simply, amazing.

W

Wij

Declarations of love for a chick off the web really shouldn't be allowed here !

B

bodhi

hehe. How about this,

Well I think you'll find that I am considerably richer than yao.

P

Panda On Smack

05foto_4.jpg

Wij

nuff said

O

old.Kez

hehe. You lot ought to get out more.
Buy a cybercafe, I did :)
I'm sorry, that just really makes me smile; the sweeping irony of it all.
You've not changed at all. Worryingly.

T

Testin da Cable

Kez, I shouldn't read your posts in the morning. Glad I did :D

L

~Lazarus~

Compaq AMD Duron 900Mhz
383mb pc100 ram
GF2 200 32mb ram
Logitech cordless (ball) mouse ("acquired")
17" Compaq Monitor ("acquired" from work)
48xCD
20 GB HDD - 5400 rpm
32x PD drive
Hayes Accura V.92 modem
NTLWORLD isp

Wont match some of the NASA equivalents you guys have - but it does for me

S

Scooba Da Bass

She has a nice back (what? I'm allowed to like backs aren't I?)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Bah, all the below semi-acquired from work (ie, they know and bought it for me, YAY);

Pentium 4 2.2 gig thing,
1 gig of Rambus memory whatever it is,
Geforce 4 thing, it's very nice and manages 1800*1440 without flickering,
4 120 gig IBM HDs (boo after reading that thing about the lifetime on them) in some kind of Raid setup, dunno what type.
1 Motu 24I core system,
1 Motu 1296 core system,
1 Motu PCI-324 card,

If you wanna record, it's 'TEH DADDY'

YAY I WIN CAN WE CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW THXS

F

FuZor

Originally posted by Kemposaur
fernandadesktop.jpg

NOW there is nuff said :)

Looks nice :) You got the original of that? I could do with changing meh Heather Graham wallpaper!

Many Thanx

O

old.Kez

Please stop posting your specs, you all must've realised by now that he doesn't care about your pc; just his own ego.

X

xenon2000

Originally posted by Panda on Smack
Fernanda Martinelli is about 16 and is proabaly the most attractive girl i have ever seen.

i used to have a link to a gallery of her.

quite simply, amazing.
Where did you first find out about her out of interest? BAMF are a paid-member-only site now :/

O

old.Dan_the_man

Dunno what the fuss is all about, tits are too small and looks like the wind changed direction while she was doing that wierd pout.

Users who are viewing this thread