Impressed So Starcraft 2...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
That's probably because there are so much protoss on the ladder and it's a frustrating affair to play against. My TvP is at 45%, would love to do a few practice games, get to try out various builds and strategies.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
FFjSH2F.gif

:p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
NaNiwa vs Scarlett SHOWMATCH tonight in 1h 15 min! HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
As a fellow Swede i probably should hope for Nani to win, but i'm not.. :)

ileks

Part of the furniture
Back after a bit of a break from the game and I'm bronze level again!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
New season, crap maps and the standard demotion. Not as if making top diamond 3 seasons in a row should make one eligible to play in that division, no better get thrown into the fucking shit plat.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Fuck that cunt. I always disliked Quantic anyway and was unhappy when HyuN joined as he is my favourite player. When I saw that the same guy had fucked over MaSsan a few months ago I thought something like this would happen, although maybe not for as much as $23,000. At least maybe HyuN can find a real team now.

Was playing protoss offrace last night and trying out the new maps. WTF is with that one with the ridiculous enormous natural? The natural mineral line is miles away from the main ramp and it takes like 5 buildings to wall off the natural ramp. I don't think any of the standard FFE or 1 gate expand builds will be viable in PvZ on this map. As zerg I could probably go 14/14 every game and deny any expansion earlier than the 3gate sentry expand from 2010 lol. 2014 and Blizzard map makers still have no idea how their game works. I'm up for maps that try out new ideas to try to diversify strategies, but making a map where one race can't safely take their natural is stupid. It won't produce new interesting strategies; it will produce stupid 1 base all ins.

It's probably really good for ZvT all ins too. It'll be really hard to wall off the natural with supply depots and fuck knows where you are supposed to place you bunker. Roach baneling me thinks.

ileks

Part of the furniture
The new maps are fucking terrible.

I'm just finding the game frustrating atm. I keep making such silly mistakes. I'm not exaggerating when i say 75% of the Terrans I face give me abuse, whether I win or lose. I don't even cheese. I go for three bases every single game. It normally doesn't bother me but when I'm not really enjoying the game anyway it's just fucking annoying.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Game uninstalled. Not enjoying it at all anymore. Might give it another go next season.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Same, I've had it. Maps like Daedulus point is just free win for zerg and I can't give a shit about tvp anymore so i'm out also.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I dont really have time to play much any more so when I do try to play its really frustrating because I'm below the level I think I should be able to play at. So when I get time I just play off race as protoss on a gold league smurf account. It's quite relaxing.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I dont really have time to play much any more so when I do try to play its really frustrating because I'm below the level I think I should be able to play at. So when I get time I just play off race as protoss on a gold league smurf account. It's quite relaxing.

I did some offracing as zerg on NA, protoss I refuse to play :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Woah MarineKing is streaming. Maybe LoL isn't going so good for him.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Do you guys still play regularly? I've recently got back into the game somewhat.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
CBA with the stress!!!

Holding out for Dark Souls 2 and making my own game inbetween! :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Guys - whats the best place for me to get a starcraft 2 heart of the swarm key from? Seen a few sites such as cdkey.com and g2a.com but I've never heard of them before, they are selling for £16.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Guys - whats the best place for me to get a starcraft 2 heart of the swarm key from? Seen a few sites such as cdkey.com and g2a.com but I've never heard of them before, they are selling for £16.

Sorry mate I totally missed this. If you do an @"name of person on forum" it gives them an alert.

I just googled "hots key" and went for the cheapest one on the comparison website when I got mine. They sent it almost instantly. I've used websites that look well dodgy in the past and never had any problems tbh.

ileks

Part of the furniture
@Coldbeard Any chance you could bunker rush me a few times? I always die to it on ladder and it's quite embarrassing. My cheese defence in general is awful. I die to 2gates all the time as well.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
being able to defend high risk gimmicky openings like proxy 2 gate, cannon rush, proxy 2 rax, 6 pool, proxy hatchery, etc

Your ability to defend them depends a lot on how early you see them coming. The rest is knowing how to respond, not hesitating and microing correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom