Impressed So Starcraft 2...

ileks

Part of the furniture
also, i have no idea what they were thinking with this oracle buff

ileks

Part of the furniture
Its such a pain to defend it in PvP. You can't kill it with stalkers anymore so you either have to make a pheonix or invest stupid amounts in cannons or stalkers to deflect it from your mineral lines.

It's really strong against zerg as well now. If you open with it you are guaranteed 3-5 drones then you just keep it alive the whole game to keep track of their expansions or army movements. I just follow it up with a couple of void rays and I can take a relatively early third.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I think they intended to make it more viable longer into the game and less of a 1 dimensional cheese unit. They've been messing around with the oracle every patch since the start of beta and it's still a stupid shit unit. They seem to believe that the key to making protoss more dynamic and interesting to play (less reliance on turtling/deathballs or all ins) is in slightly tweaking the oracle. Hopefully they can do some larger more worthwhile changes in LotV because no amount of bunker/oracle patches are going to make any difference.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Only if they make them more expensive to build at the same time. Bunker rushes is so not what this game needs right now. :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
GM to diamond is a pretty big drop; anyone who got booted out of GM would still be chillin in high master. He was probably inactive for a season and so his MMR got reset. It takes like 30 games to get back into master after that, more if you are out of practice

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I played vs a former gm this session also. He had 20k games, seems fair to match up vs plat.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
dreamhack best hack

░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░
▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░
█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░
█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░
░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░
░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░
░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░
░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░
░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀

ileks

Part of the furniture
You're not one of those people that spams dicks in the Twitch chat all day are you? :p

mooSe_

FH is my second home
fuck jyp init

pls leenock crush foreigner dreams

Last edited:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
gggggggarhghhhg Q_Q

at least life looks like he's back on form even if dong and octopus haven't done well

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
As much as I hate protoss I always cheer for NaNiwa, if nothing else than seeing the NANIWALK :D

ileks

Part of the furniture
His Voidray control and force fields are so good. It looked like he was fucked so many times but he somehow gets so much out of his Voidrays.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
every time he does that build it looks like he has so little to defend with and is going to lose for sure, but the FF helps out so much

ileks

Part of the furniture
I love this game, but I've not played properly for about a week and I'm fucking useless again :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I finally figure out how to not lose every game versus toss, but now it's my TvT that's bad :(

Been playing better than ever lately though!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
There's always one matchup that goes terrible. You put loads of effort in to fix it and then another one seems to change/fall apart over night TT

Having said that mine are all ok-ish at the moment. ZvT was my worst but I feel a bit more comfortable now, maybe because of the mine nerf.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
urgh I don't have patience for this any more. When I play I just get mad too easily and leave games early and never type gg. I feel like I want to play but whenever I start I just get frustrated so quickly. Not to mention the ladder is full of fucking dickheads. I'm going to start putting everyone on ignore as soon as the game starts again because on top of getting frustrated by the game I can't deal with all the terrible terrible people that play this game.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I know the feeling. This game is a rollercoaster more than anything else, and today was one of those days where I thought just fuck it, i'll never play again because I get so fed up. I don't mind the BM, but I think thats because I don't really expect anything less. Playing my heart out and getting completely stomped versus protoss when I set up a concave, micro units like crazy and land decent emps is more depressing (just ask qxc and his keyboards). TvT also frustrates more and more and I am back to the inventing new build orders and trying stuff on the fly, which only makes things worse.

The mental part of playing sc2 is so impactful, I think stress and anxiety from irl easily transfers into your play.

If anything know that you are the top 2% of the people playing this game ;)

ileks

Part of the furniture
Yeah there are some absolute mongs on ladder. The worst is when you get cheesed and they start typing "get out" etc.

Half the Terrans I play want to shout abuse at me at the end of the game right now, if they win or lose. The annoying thing is it's by far my worst match up. I think it's at about 40% atm. Maybe we should play some practice games Coldbeard, I think we're about the same level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom