Politics So its labor next erection then?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Scouse won't actually tell you anything cos that would mean he would have to stand for something and not sit on the fence spouting every single argument this way and that and not actually come to a conclusion.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No, we lived in a house that was affordable compared to my mum's income. In an area that was affordable. Not the maximum value the bank was willing to give her, regardless of her means, in her most desired area.
How long ago was that? My parents raised 4 kids within an eight year range whilst living in a council house until my Dad had enough and then worked every fucking hour that God could send him. They earnt fuckall considering their house cost £4000 or so at the time they broke away from the Council. We did live a tough life.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Our last childminder was earning about €40K a year by my estimate; four kids, nine hours a day (8-5PM) 40 euro a day per kid. One of the kids was only three days I think so maybe a bit less. She was worth every penny and worked like a Trojan.
Seriously I would not be a childminder for that. When my two kids were growing up there were times when I was glad I was not the one stuck at home raising them during the day.... SO many times.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
How long ago was that? My parents raised 4 kids within an eight year range whilst living in a council house until my Dad had enough and then worked every fucking hour that God could send him. They earnt fuckall considering their house cost £4000 or so at the time they broke away from the Council. We did live a tough life.

20-30 years ago I suppose, she was on her own from when I was 3 until I went off on my own at 18ish

Gumbo

FH is my second home
No you didn't you waffled on and avoided it like the politicians you despise.

OK I won't ask you to detail an entire economic model, just give us some clues, some highlights, a couple of bullet points of how, were you in charge, things would be done differently.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I did a Google search on this after a guy in work said that is it household not personal income (which is wrong).

The first site I found was a detailed guide at how to get round this Including paying into a pension and buying child care vouchers pre tax to drop your earnings. I really do love this country :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No you didn't you waffled on and avoided it like the politicians you despise.

No I didn't. I gave you a full and complete answer and then showed your question up to be the manipulative politician-like pos.

I've also provided a link for you to look at to expand on the left-right spectrum side of the argument. You know - further reading that moves a discussion forward?

Where's your side of the argument, Gumbo?

I said it earlier in the thread - you don't want debate - you just want to shut up opinions you don't like.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The first site I found was a detailed guide at how to get round this Including paying into a pension and buying child care vouchers pre tax to drop your earnings. I really do love this country :(

Which the poor and uneducated will struggle to comprehend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom