So, I Tired A Run With Ranger...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
I dont play ranger just play mid and i didn't add on your grp yes today. By bridge jump me whilst rez sick ok its not a crime but tbh pritty low game play...Pratice what you preach before you start slagging others of oh and another thing you ain't no better than any 1 else for zerging/adding :eek7:
Firstly pip ive fought you once and only once today and you sure as hell werent res sick.

Secondly how exactly am i supposed to know youre res sick? Odds are if youve made it to Oriens bridge youre not res sick - be it by boat or from eras surely?

Corran

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Firstly pip ive fought you once and only once today and you sure as hell werent res sick.

Secondly how exactly am i supposed to know youre res sick? Odds are if youve made it to Oriens bridge youre not res sick - be it by boat or from eras surely?

I "think" he trying to say that you were rezz sick when he killed you at Oriens and he complaining about that as you didn't give any realm points. But maybe im reading it wrong

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
I "think" he trying to say that you were rezz sick when he killed you at Oriens and he complaining about that as you didn't give any realm points. But maybe im reading it wrong
Ah - well lol half the albs at oriens are res sick - if theyre there odds are theyre either tower camping (gee thats real good as a solo mincer with my massive ranged dds <cough>) or just died :(

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
ppl add, it's what you get here. i used to grp all the time with my sorc. then once i started getting a few rp's to spend i found i started to spend more and more time running solo. since running solo i've done my best to not add and allow ppl the 1v1 they seem to crave in a multiplayer game :touch: go figure. tonight i went out to HW at 10pm BST. i see a vamp on his own, mezz, then October, Psychiatrist and some others come up and stun me, kill the vamp and then me. far enough....i guess. next run, ran down to the villa where a fg of mids and albs were having it out. i stood to one side and watched. the albs were winning hands down. but then here comes another fg of mids to double team the albs.... yea. then i get jumped by Ciuci, hits me fookin hard. took 3/4 of my health fairly sharpish, moc pressed, debuff/lifetap. i got him to 1%, Blarney shoots me with an arrow. 3rd run, ganked by Dovim, Bumbumbum, Aldouso etc..... 4th run, can't get past the bridge, hibs camping the top and mids under water. so i thought i'd try my lucky in hibernia. this time i have a low 40's mini who asked if he could tag along. was there about 5 mins and got ran over by Coolan and his grp.
i'm not really bitching about ganked, ran over, shafted or otherwise proper fooked. but you guys always bitch about albs adding all the time, zerging, ganking whatever. that fact of the matter is all three realms do it regardless.
no ones better than the other.

pip

Banned
Rastian Majere said:
ppl add, it's what you get here. i used to grp all the time with my sorc. then once i started getting a few rp's to spend i found i started to spend more and more time running solo. since running solo i've done my best to not add and allow ppl the 1v1 they seem to crave in a multiplayer game :touch: go figure. tonight i went out to HW at 10pm BST. i see a vamp on his own, mezz, then October, Psychiatrist and some others come up and stun me, kill the vamp and then me. far enough....i guess. next run, ran down to the villa where a fg of mids and albs were having it out. i stood to one side and watched. the albs were winning hands down. but then here comes another fg of mids to double team the albs.... yea. then i get jumped by Ciuci, hits me fookin hard. took 3/4 of my health fairly sharpish, moc pressed, debuff/lifetap. i got him to 1%, Blarney shoots me with an arrow. 3rd run, ganked by Dovim, Bumbumbum, Aldouso etc..... 4th run, can't get past the bridge, hibs camping the top and mids under water. so i thought i'd try my lucky in hibernia. this time i have a low 40's mini who asked if he could tag along. was there about 5 mins and got ran over by Coolan and his grp.
i'm not really bitching about ganked, ran over, shafted or otherwise proper fooked. but you guys always bitch about albs adding all the time, zerging, ganking whatever. that fact of the matter is all three realms do it regardless.
no ones better than the other.
Well mate i suggest you stay in bed tomorrow with that kind of luck or roll stealther to duck and weave :fluffle: avoid open places by villa seems to be where 8v8 kicks of

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Well mate i suggest you stay in bed tomorrow with that kind of luck or roll stealther to duck and weave :fluffle: avoid open places by villa seems to be where 8v8 kicks of
well that's just the way the luck rolls i guess. day before i had a nice solo run. albs had crim t3 i believe it was. saw it was flamin thought i'd have a look. 3 hibs on the door. ran up behind, mezz'd, ran up stair, set up oil and burned them to death. they came back with a few more mates and they all bought the farm. 16/0 was my ratio b4 i finally died. i know that's not brilliant and others have done better i'm sure but it just goes to show that some days are good, others are not :( i have my stealthers but i prefer my sorc. stay in bed? lol. hey i'll be back out there tomorrow. i might throw my toys out of the pram from time to time but but i'll keep at it.

pip

Banned
Rastian Majere said:
well that's just the way the luck rolls i guess. day before i had a nice solo run. albs had crim t3 i believe it was. saw it was flamin thought i'd have a look. 3 hibs on the door. ran up behind, mezz'd, ran up stair, set up oil and burned them to death. they came back with a few more mates and they all bought the farm. 16/0 was my ratio b4 i finally died. i know that's not brilliant and others have done better i'm sure but it just goes to show that some days are good, others are not :( i have my stealthers but i prefer my sorc. stay in bed? lol. hey i'll be back out there tomorrow. i might throw my toys out of the pram from time to time but but i'll keep at it.
Nice too see the spirt mate dont let the b==tards grind you down and is true you get good days and bad days...Thats prob why i still love this game :fluffle:

Corran

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Nice too see the spirt mate dont let the b==tards grind you down and is true you get good days and bad days...Thats prob why i still love this game :fluffle:

I only get bad days :( i suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom