Fact So, for reference...

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
cm-33226-050b6657ca6a58.gif

Again, no bloody scalpels around my Johnny. No sir. Nuh-uh. Learn to pull out boys.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I was just about to say this.

"One up bum, no harm done", as my mum used to say...
Ugh, it was your porridge up there was it? Took her ages to lick it off my nob :(

Too far?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
cm-33226-050b6657ca6a58.gif

Again, no bloody scalpels around my Johnny. No sir. Nuh-uh. Learn to pull out boys.

Yup, pulling out, 100% effective every time. So is doing her standing up, if it's her first time, and if she douches with Coke.

You're a fucking idiot who's going to end up getting someone up the duff. That is if anyone is dumb enough to let you get your dick wet on the promise that you'll pull out and everything will be fine.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nice example of the way people take one thing out of something said and blow it out of proportions Gumbo :p

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I can't believe I'm about to engage with you Toht, as no doubt this will end up in a pointless argument over semantics but,....

Twice in this thread old.Osy has suggested pulling out as an effective method of contraception. It's not. If he thinks it is, he's an idiot. If anyone reading it who doesn't already know better is persuaded by his posts that it is an effective method of contraception, then they are a misguided idiot.

There are enough unwanted/unplanned kiddies already in this world. Woe betide someone stupid enough to believe that pulling out is an effective method of contraception should accidentally spawn another, and then be given any kind of responsibility in raising it.

I feel strongly about people posting inaccurate shit on the internet as sensible fact or advice. Occasionally, when I have time, I call people on it in strong terms. I'm comfortable with that.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Saying pulling out is an effective method of contraceptive is like saying you can't get HIV from doing her up the bum.

Himse

FH is my second home
I can't believe I'm about to engage with you Toht, as no doubt this will end up in a pointless argument over semantics but,....

Twice in this thread old.Osy has suggested pulling out as an effective method of contraception. It's not. If he thinks it is, he's an idiot. If anyone reading it who doesn't already know better is persuaded by his posts that it is an effective method of contraception, then they are a misguided idiot.

There are enough unwanted/unplanned kiddies already in this world. Woe betide someone stupid enough to believe that pulling out is an effective method of contraception should accidentally spawn another, and then be given any kind of responsibility in raising it.

I feel strongly about people posting inaccurate shit on the internet as sensible fact or advice. Occasionally, when I have time, I call people on it in strong terms. I'm comfortable with that.

Somebody didn't pull out..

old.Osy

Call all you want, Gumbo. It's been working for me personally, for uh... the past 13 years. Before you say it, my swimmers are fine, I did cause an abortion *gasp* following the calendar. No more.

It does seem like you let your own feelings on the subject overcome you - I'm not some chav on benefits spawning unwanted children. If it happens, it happens - i'm at a stage where a unwanted pregnancy would be very much welcome, albeit a bit inconvenient. Don't tell that to my gf, though.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Hehe, I've not been caught by the withdrawal method failing, thankfully I'm educated and intelligent enough to know that it's a lousy form of contraception. My daughter was planned as has been the fact that we haven't had another.

You may not be a chav on benefits spawning unwanted children, however your admission of 'causing' an abortion does show that you're pretty clueless when it comes to contraception, as does the fact you used the calender method. Hey, it's fine if you want to carry on using unreliable methods, my point is that it's pretty foolish to espouse them as effective. You never know what chav on benefits might read this and think that the methods you suggest are the sensible and effective methods to choose.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

No engagement needed, just an observation while your point on the pulling out matter was completely valid ;)

old.Osy

Correction, *was* clueless, back when i was very young. I was 19-ish, she was 18, i had a moment of "I got this baby, it's post cycle, you'll be fine". It wasn't. Luckily, neither of us wanted a child, and the abortion process was seamless as we caught it very early. That's why I said i don't trust the calendar method.

I know there is a very high risk of pregnancy when pulling out, but like i said - for me it's been working fine, with more than 20 women across the years. I'm 34, a child now would definetely not mean the end of the world - au contraire ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fuuuuuuuuck. I'm damn well regretting having this done :( My bollocks are killing me. Certainly effective against pregnancy as I wouldn't even dream of getting jiggy at the moment.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuuuuuuuuck. I'm damn well regretting having this done :( My bollocks are killing me. Certainly effective against pregnancy as I wouldn't even dream of getting jiggy at the moment.

Ouch. Jeezus Wij. After this thread too.

Couldn't you just fall back on the gin and the knitting needles when needed? Or just have someone scoop her minge out with a spoon?

Scratch that. I thought you were felch-o-matic? You not confident of your cleaning abilities Mr Half A Job?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Can't you get it "undone"? Eek, hurts just thinking how they´ll go down poking again where they did the butchery to begin with.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I want my balls back :(

Hand on heart, I will *never* have this done.

And it's not just the pain (though that's definitely a factor). I like the idea of landing myself in the shit when I'm 90 and getting caught out with a pregnant 23 year old ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Hand on heart, I will *never* have this done.

And it's not just the pain (though that's definitely a factor). I like the idea of landing myself in the shit when I'm 90 and getting caught out with a pregnant 23 year old ;)

Riiiiiight.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I can't understand why anyone would get it done. But each to their own. Try not to do any star jumps or thrusting.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I can dream, can't I? :(

And the last two replys I've had off you have been "riiiiight". You're not had a stroke and are slurring your words have you? ;)
He hasn't got the balls to respond properly.

Sorry Gaff couldn't resist, luv u

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
It's not just the current Pain Wij, there is a possibility of random phantom pain in the future too! Fortunately this hasn't happened to me, but I know of others!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jeesus. How fucked in the mind do you have to be to like that? At least she doesn't do any of the little flick catches from the back.

She also enjoys her job. A lot :(

Kryten

Old Cow.
I had the snip a couple of years back at 32. No biggy, balls swelled to the size of a football a day after but no problems since. Worth it, got my two kids already and wanted to ensure those two get everything they can within our means. It's quite final so not much likelihood of going back. No need though.

Spaffing was sore for a month after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom