So... black falcons then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Odysseus

I kinda having some problems finding someone else that can kill me

Somehow i find that hard to believe ......

F

Filth79

well, believe what you want... it's still the truth so help me satan.

B

bf_kate

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
(I bet its really Herbal incognito) ;)

naw herbal could at least come up with something funny.

S

Sabu

Originally posted by Filth79

spanish idiots running about with their NON existant knowledge of how to type english properly

FUCK YOU :) (well typed?)

F

Filth79

Kate, stfu. No one is trying to be funny here.
go to www.comedycentral.com or something if you want fun...

I'm here to express myself and nag on people I don't like or one the posts with content to wich I disagree, I'm not here to be a clown.

F

Filth79

Originally posted by sabbu

FUCK YOU :) (well typed?)

WOW the spanish bloke can type 7 letters that make sense, gratz. Go out and celebrate with the rest of the retards in spain now.

NAS!
jajajajajajajaja
xD
XDDDD

only things you need to know to speak to the spanish population on excalibur. Don't think they can type anything else in their own language tho I'm afraid, they don't seem to have schools over there.

F

fred-the-goat

I'm not here to be a clown.
--------------------------------------------
Your'e doing a very good job tho.......

C

c0ngo

I've not bothered to play or check the forums for quite a while cause I was/am bored of DAoC but thought I'd have a look and see what was going on and give it another go b4 my subs runs out in a week or so.

Good to see the same old rubbish is still going on :p

For what it's worth I kinda liked Ialk, Hat, Mad, Dherk, Serra and lvled with them a fair bit. Any of the old school who lvled up the hard way and are still playing probably have a fair idea what they're doing and slagging them off here makes as much differance as it ever did no doubt.

To the DKs that read this and the ones that have posted here talk to you soon :) (probably ;) )

D

Dherkova

[22:05] * AppenD-AFK- has quit IRC (BF THE GREY KILLING MOFO WHO CAMP OUTSIDE YOUR FRONTIER GATES SO 999999 BF COME GET U JUST OUTSIDE)

Filth 79, isn't u? :rolleyes:

Someone got owned sooo many times

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Dherkova

Uh?
I think BF is the best guild in alb.
And i'm sure u think FC is the best
and GOL members will say the same.
Where is the problem with it?
Why should I be in a guild that i think it's not the number 1? :rolleyes:

HG r0xx0rs j00 sux0rs! :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Filth there is no need for that kind of profanity, it is easy to voice an opinion without the personal attacks and general rudeness

I am not being gestapo I am just trying to keep an air of order and taste in the discussion

aww, get some jackboots and kick some ass! :)

L

-Lonewolf-

I have had enough of this thread now its beginning to just degrade into a slanging match

Come on guys your better than this childish arguing pants, with stinky skidmarks

F

Flimgoblin

probably best to lock it and be done? I think Filth79 has succeeded in taking the tone even lower than it was before :)

(incase it wasn't obvious my HG r0xx0rs comment was a joke... fear our 100k RP! :))

O

old.chipper

filth 69 you fukin dumbass retard, majority off ppl have the upmost respect for the guild and are always there when they are needed. wtf do you think you are comin on here and slagging off some great ppl you stupid knob sack so fuk off. i was here since the fuking start as where many of the top guilds. youre opinion is worth shit thats proven as no one else has replied in the same way now go back and play youre shitty little counterstrike game the one that needs "SKILL" apparently :/

wanna throw a flame back go ahead bet i get more defence than you dumb ass

C

c0ngo

Lol good to see ur still about Chipper forgot u were a BF 2 :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Strondor_New
Mids and hibs must be chuckling to themselves , although im sure there are equivalent silly things going on there too.... /em tries to fan the flames into hibernia and midgard .. ;) ... Pssst you'll never guess what i just heard Novamir saying about Eleasias on IRC just a minute go... lol ;)
Nah... not chuckling, huge roars of laughter maybe. :D
and btw, Xan, you rock, STIR THAT SHIT!!! :D

L

-Lonewolf-

Patience gone, very very disappointed to see Albions really arguing like this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom