So Albs sunken to alarm clock raids now that they can no longer do prime times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
so by alb reckoning ninja raids are fine too?
or maybe mass shrooms?
Still "features in the game"

Calo

Part of the furniture
Aussie said:
it's so fun to see those mids play with the 'hours' .
mid x admits it was 6am. then a post later it was only 9am xD
it was 1am when we did the relicraid and then it suddenly becomes 3am xD
whatever fits you best isn't it mids.

and like I stated before. We don't have any morals about the time of raiding. better get over it or you'll make lots of rivurs

albs claim ac was with 300 vs 13 while months ago it was 200 vs 60(albs who said that)

then claiming rr's in the night are "not good" and claiming that it is NOT a 24h game when we do it, when albs do it suddenly all albs claim that its a 24h game and that relics can be taken any time...

its really funny to see all those albs contradicting themself whole the time.

anyway it was a good raid from an hated cs player and albs deserve this one.
now close this thread cause its just getting worse (both mids/albs/hibs)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
it's so fun to see those mids play with the 'hours' .
mid x admits it was 6am. then a post later it was only 9am xD
it was 1am when we did the relicraid and then it suddenly becomes 3am xD
whatever fits you best isn't it mids.

and like I stated before. We don't have any morals about the time of raiding. better get over it or you'll make lots of rivurs

If you read what i'm saying i'm not crying, it was a good raid, i'm laughing at all the hypocritical albs who for the last however many months have been harking on about the fact that albs don't do non prime time raids and they are better than that and saying "mids are alarm clock raiders, etc, etc, etc" at every opportunity. I don't care how or when you get the relic, it's just funny seeing how many people on the alb side are now changing their tune.

Personally I didn't participate in any of the out of hours raids that mids did, mainly because I have a life outside of the game and don't want to get up early in the morning. I don't condemn any side for using dfferent tactics, being it alarm clocks, log ins, zergs, shrooms, ninja, guard aggro, etc, etc. Good on them for finding new ways to get relics,

I think it's going to be more fun now, hopefully albs will now get their maps out and start exploring their own frontiers again when we come over to farm you instead of the hibs ;)

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Calo said:
albs claim ac was with 300 vs 13 while months ago it was 200 vs 60(albs who said that)

then claiming rr's in the night are "not good" and claiming that it is NOT a 24h game when we do it, when albs do it suddenly all albs claim that its a 24h game and that relics can be taken any time...

Mids had 219 on renaris while at same time they had a force blocking hw (which i suicided on) compare that to 60 albs total online around 20 lvl 50s

20 vs 200+ yeah thats fair :twak:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wow. Herjulf should actually get a reward for being to conjure up whines from thin air, and for spitting out his dummy the farthest of any Mid posting here. I am sure you will soon realize that blowing your top like you are doing in this thread is not going to gain you anything except the mild amusement of your realm enemies.

Now, I will agree that this was not a primetime raid, but it was not an alarm clock morning raid either--it was something in the middle (perhaps comparable to the early weekend afternoon raid Ardamel did on Hib, when Hibs complained saying this was not primetime given their realm population at the time). Personally I would have liked to see the relic be taken 1 hour earlier for form's sake (I was not online to participate). On the other hand, it is quite nice to see the relic situation not be set in stone, like it has for the last months.

Herjulf said:
Whining over 0900 am raids being alarm clock raids then fucking doin an logout+exploit+0300 raid and calling it primetime.
This was not a logout raid. Who said it was a logout raid? Are you grasping at straws, perchance?

I can tell you one thing and that is that it purely technical wasent done the way it is intended.
Ah. So, you are a Mythic employee now, are you?

Setting that out of commision by using 1 the time of day + 2. engaging guards 3. Taking out inner door only with trebs and finally 4. scaling walls with the imballanced, scale wall capabilities the realm in question posess.
Doors were taken down in the "correct" order using nothing but rams and FF tanks. No trebs were involved and no wall-scaling minstrels were abused. Now, what will you suggest next? That Hibs showed up and cross-realmed to help us? That a corrupted GOA employee arrived and insta-killed the relic guards?

Aussie

Banned
Zzang said:
Aye, our uber 6mangrp with 1 healer attacked relic force as they came through amg, medde instamezzed first grp. i think 9/10 used purge and ran away :)
aye it looked like that but the moment meddeh mezzed those albs alb side the relicgroup came through so i told everyone to get back to pad.

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
to mutch whine here, thay did not break eny rules from COC so thats not an isue, but it sure have a smell of a ninja raid. Its smart but still as i have said in a earlyer post it should not be posible. What happens when this styles get perfected. Only a few grps can take a the relic whit out eny 1 knowing befor its to laith. Mytic should make a hot fix imo so if a guard is attaced it send a msg that its under attac and by hove many. That meens if you damage or only aggro the guard it send the msg.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
So the mids screamed and whined when Alb did primetime raids.

Then they screamed and whined that it was OK for Mid to do alarmclock raids because - weill just because it was!

And now they're screaming and whining because of a 2am Alb raid again.

Tell me - under what circumstances does mid not scream and whine?

when they win.

i really dont understand how some people demand this game be played tho. people bitch about it not being primetime depending on hours, whereas i would dictate primetime to be a measure of server population due to the amount of players in different time zones. isnt that logical? 1500 people is at about 75% of the normal server capacity at primetime, whats your justification for calling non-primetime? 'ohh, its not the right time of day'.... poor excuse really. plus every time full populations are used to attack/defend/leech, the server falls over, then you blame the people doing the raid for the crash (again, more poor excuses for a whine, cos last time i checked, other realms always show up with hundreds too).

then you complain about you not having enough warning to defend. THAT IS THE IDEA FFS. its been prooven on far too many occasions that warning = fail/crash/both. simple as that. and people comparing ardamel's raid to this one saying 'ohh his was primetime etc', honestly, are just grabbing at straws for a whine. the guy had the relics out of the keep without seeing a single hibbie. whats the difference? you think that just because his was a couple hours earlier that its justified from everyones 'omg were not getting warned in advance enough' whines? who cares what time he done it at, its exactly the same idea, i.e. not letting the enemy know until its too late. the populations numbers were there for perfectly well-sized defence had they been warned, and had they been there, im sure ardamel and co would have been trounced something silly. the same applies to the raid done by the albs.

personally, im sick and tired of seeing excuse after excuse. i just wish to hell people would understand that not everything is perfect in this game and dont expect everything to go the way you want it to, cos theres more people than just you with ideas on how things CAN be done.

imo, everyone just stop whining as its pointless. just get the fuck on with the game. cos its honestly not going to get any better than what weve got. thats the bottom line.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Calo said:

In actual fact it was around 235 vs 5-6 Albs inside Xcal, Population online was around 100 ish Albs of which 20-30 were 50's, I recall releasing after getting squashed in the relic room and getting a group of lvl 30-50's to HW to try and do something, we got flattened again after getting 2-3k rp's although I doubt we even slowed the progress of the relics down.

I have always said its a 24hrs game and it is. I care not that somebody takes your relics or our relics at 8am or 2 pm or whatever, what I want is big scale RVR and the last time the STR changed hands RVR was great.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Hard to get more wrong then herjulf there imo, what an idiot. And mids seriously you DONT think there is any difference between a raid when 1600 players are on the server and a raid where there is 20 lvl 50 albs vs over 200 lvl 50 mids? All it would have taken for our raid to fail was if ONE person saw us at relic and raid would have been fucked. 1 good fullgroup could probably stop it as there was 50 albs all busy handling aggro and stuff like that.

Tell us WHY we should raid you at 6pm when the last time we did you just took it back at 6am with 200 players after failing many times and saying it was impossible to raid excalibur primetime? Its your turn to show you have balls enough not our.

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:
when they win.

i really dont understand how some people demand this game be played tho. people bitch about it not being primetime depending on hours, whereas i would dictate primetime to be a measure of server population due to the amount of players in different time zones. isnt that logical? 1500 people is at about 75% of the normal server capacity at primetime, whats your justification for calling non-primetime? 'ohh, its not the right time of day'.... poor excuse really. plus every time full populations are used to attack/defend/leech, the server falls over, then you blame the people doing the raid for the crash (again, more poor excuses for a whine, cos last time i checked, other realms always show up with hundreds too).

then you complain about you not having enough warning to defend. THAT IS THE IDEA FFS. its been prooven on far too many occasions that warning = fail/crash/both. simple as that. and people comparing ardamel's raid to this one saying 'ohh his was primetime etc', honestly, are just grabbing at straws for a whine. the guy had the relics out of the keep without seeing a single hibbie. whats the difference? you think that just because his was a couple hours earlier that its justified from everyones 'omg were not getting warned in advance enough' whines? who cares what time he done it at, its exactly the same idea, i.e. not letting the enemy know until its too late. the populations numbers were there for perfectly well-sized defence had they been warned, and had they been there, im sure ardamel and co would have been trounced something silly. the same applies to the raid done by the albs.

personally, im sick and tired of seeing excuse after excuse. i just wish to hell people would understand that not everything is perfect in this game and dont expect everything to go the way you want it to, cos theres more people than just you with ideas on how things CAN be done.

imo, everyone just stop whining as its pointless. just get the fuck on with the game. cos its honestly not going to get any better than what weve got. thats the bottom line.

whell dud theres no chans of defence whit the way thay grabbed it. Relic guard are supose to be npc that tells whats going on, so when relic is attaced thay should tell. So this can be locked as a bug but so further use might be an exploit. Its to bad we dont get eny feedback from goa.

bult

Loyal Freddie
And to hibs, really you want every realm to use the same tactic that you do even tho you got a fucking HUUUUUUUUUGE advantage doing that. With engageraids all realms can do smallscale raids and not just hibs and this is what you are so upset about? I know most of you like to be uber and unbalanced, thats why many of you are defending grapple so much but really fuck off.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
evial bloodstone said:
whell dud theres no chans of defence whit the way thay grabbed it. Relic guard are supose to be npc that tells whats going on, so when relic is attaced thay should tell. So this can be locked as a bug but so further use might be an exploit. Its to bad we dont get eny feedback from goa.

thats not the fooking point is it, the whole point of the raid WAS that the other realm wouldnt know until it was too late. you think any other 'jump the relic keep' raids would have worked if there was a hundred defenders there?

comparing engaging a guard to being a bug is a bit weak as well in my opinion, thats like complaining about shrooms, i.e. hibs are using the tools available to them, and so did albs. after all the bitching ive seen here about other realms having overpowered abilities, you think you have the right to complain about engage?

next.

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:
thats not the fooking point is it, the whole point of the raid WAS that the other realm wouldnt know until it was too late. you think any other 'jump the relic keep' raids would have worked if there was a hundred defenders there?

comparing engaging a guard to being a bug is a bit weak as well in my opinion, thats like complaining about shrooms, i.e. hibs are using the tools available to them, and so did albs. after all the bitching ive seen here about other realms having overpowered abilities, you think you have the right to complain about engage?

next.

Shrooms is geting nerfed m8, for a reason and i whod not be suprised that this way of taking relic is geting fixed to. Ofc i have the right of complaining about engage, there is something called defence and i did not see mutch of it at this raid.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
evial bloodstone said:
Shrooms is geting nerfed m8, for a reason and i whod not be suprised that this way of taking relic is geting fixed to. Ofc i have the right of complaining about engage, there is something called defence and i did not see mutch of it at this raid.

that doesnt stop em using shrooms now tho does it? dont justify your argument with something we dont have yet. and i doubt they will remove engage. all mythic need to do is make guards alert the guild when they enter into combat mode. its that simple. but until they figure that out were stuck with what we have. just like hibbies are stuck with shroom farms for the time being.

how many login/alarm/relickeepjump raids have you actually been on? i can tell you i havnt seen much either. what has that got to do with engage? thats the playstyle of people other than yourself, which you have no right to dictate to. i would much rather i be present along with the rest of my realm, but if you havnt noticed, that doesnt work.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
evial bloodstone said:
shrooms arnt realy nerfed though u can still have 15 up ,they still lag u to fook when theres more than 5/6 anamists about,they still nuke through walls/doors. Mythic reduced the number u could have as anamist where causing server crashes...

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
Herbal said:
still point stands you where in emain suicided and got there faster than relic force so mids couldve stopped it

No, we were on pad, saw relic neutral and ran with speed6(gl getting mid zerg on that speed) and ran to amg and barely made it before albs got there.
If the albs ran with speed6 with twisting pally its impossible to even get there first. Not to mention IF somehow 200 mids got to amg first, 1 alb grp can just sos + bof and use phase shift thru. Its impossible to defend against these relicraids(especially albs until NF) nothing new. Could make it at 07 in the morning or 20.00 primetime the outcome wont matter if u use engage. Its daoc, its a 24/7 game, cant believe how this thread ended up with 35 pages of pure whine

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
evial bloodstone said:
to mutch whine here, thay did not break eny rules from COC so thats not an isue, but it sure have a smell of a ninja raid. Its smart but still as i have said in a earlyer post it should not be posible. What happens when this styles get perfected. Only a few grps can take a the relic whit out eny 1 knowing befor its to laith. Mytic should make a hot fix imo so if a guard is attaced it send a msg that its under attac and by hove many. That meens if you damage or only aggro the guard it send the msg.
Why draw the line at notifying the guild who has the keep/guard?

Why do you need to know by how many? at best I think guilds should get 1 warning and perhaps a warning when they log in.

"Your keep is under attack" or something along those lines, miss it and thats it, I see no reason why numbers should be included. Lazy guilds lose keeps plain and simple.

People have it easy these days, a year ago or so people never got warnings, people never knew numbers, argueably RVR was more fun too.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
evial bloodstone said:
Maybe you should get out in your frontier now and again :p

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
really, albion > midgard. the sooner you can cope with this fact the better.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
fatcat said:
really, albion > midgard. the sooner you can cope with this fact the better.

You only got 1 relic, that's not that much of an achievement ;)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
such stlong Whinez .....

everytime i finished a page a new one was filled.. nerf imo

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Hakansson said:
i promise you 100% that there was NO pbt there , only thing i had was end regen wich i feel bad about =o/ im a warr i blocked and parryed all your hit's =oP , that's the problem with 2H wielder's , my block rate is juicey :D

And i repeat again i didn't have any PBT =oP , tho it was rly fun to watch you 2 shot the hunter :clap:

log only showed you blocking one hit, all the rest were 'absorbed by a magical barrier', not blocked, might want to think who you were grouped with.

Ziva

Fluffy
Okay, i closed this thread because i got some requests for locking. However i do agree that there was still some disussing going on and it would be a waste to stop that because of some spammers/flamers.

So i'm reopening this thread and kindly request to keep personal insults/flames and spam away from this thread.

Thanks!

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Okay, i closed this thread because i got some requests for locking. However i do agree that there was still some disussing going on and it would be a waste to stop that because of some spammers/flamers.

So i'm reopening this thread and kindly request to keep personal insults/flames and spam away from this thread.

Thanks!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
I will "Keep posting,this is the longest thred ive ever had on BW or FH ;) :clap: )

nol

Fledgling Freddie
death_valley-lone_sagebrus.jpg

welcome to the ghostthread - wooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom