So Albs sunken to alarm clock raids now that they can no longer do prime times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
To all those saying Mids are incapable of prime time raids:

Look back a week and a few days, and at the PRIMETIME raid in Hibernia, where we took a relic and GAVE it to Albs, eh?

And here we didn't even use the lame engage tactic, we killed all the guards.
I've always said you've never done a primetime raid against ALBION... Hibernia is a easy target when you don't have spies (no offense to hibs you're a great realm and alot of talented players but you are severely under-populated)

acei

Fledgling Freddie
AUSSI WANTS A PROPER FIGHT ??
what are u really that stupid. yes its why he does the engage tac so he doesn't meet any mid... aye a proper fight !

btw what did u expect after those 2 raids, no we wont be nice..

now go QQ more
No he wants a proper fight from Midgard there's absolutely no reason upto now why Albion should give Midgard a proper fight. Midgard has proven time and time again that if we give a proper fight and take relic's at primetime you will alarm clock raid them, you've proven that! The engage raids are a tactic designed to use the paladin's awesome PvE strategy while keeping the raid secret the relic's belong to albion fairly until Midgard does a proper primetime raid. And i'm not QQ'ing i know Aussie will have those relic's back pretty fast (+ i have no pure melee classes so i'd prefer the power relics)

Gahlzor

Fledgling Freddie
kk, such bullshit that engage guards are lame. If you didn't know this yet, i'll tell you. Takig relics are all about to have the raid secret as long as possible and when you finally are revieled, get the relic back asap. Nothing lame about not hurting the guards enough so they spam your guildchats. This tactic has been known for atleast a year.

And timing... stop whining, lol. it seems to have been balanced numbers from each realm online. And the fact that the raid was small, they would have been pretty easy to kill of if you actually kept an eye on the relics that you are holding.

Oh, and btw. Hibs can also do an RR without killing any guards.

ztyx

Fledgling Freddie
Abuse raid < 0800 raid

imo it should be easier taking relics. It's lotsa fun when having relic battles - even RMs get to join groups then :)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowblades/hunters! welcome back to a world of pain :>

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
it must be ok to defend all night and retake relic since mids didnt start raiding? you relicraid lawyers should look deep in the lawbook! :)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
I've always said you've never done a primetime raid against ALBION... Hibernia is a easy target when you don't have spies (no offense to hibs you're a great realm and alot of talented players but you are severely under-populated)

we did tbh
leaded by killgorde

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Every realm has engage it's a ability not abuse.

But no other realm has 2 wall climbing stealther classes to zerg the 3rd door with rams then take out lord.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
But no other realm has 2 wall climbing stealther classes to zerg the 3rd door with rams then take out lord.
i know you are fucking stupid and all, but what does this have to do with relicraiding?

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:

Just send twice as many SB's....We know you got them...

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
lol, this has to be the saddest thing ever ive seen on daoc.
Staying up all night to get relics back, lmao..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
for some people daoc is their life, wake up at lunch time, log in stay on all day, log out at 5am, repeat for 2 years

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:

Thats because there are no mirrors in daoc. :/

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
for some people daoc is their life, wake up at lunch time, log in stay on all day, log out at 5am, repeat for 2 years
Mine was getting that way when I was single/just finished uni :p
Looking back its kinda pathetic really.
People you should take a serious look at thier lives if they live to play DAoC 24/7.
Maybe they are all retired, in which case its ok :p But I bet the majority are school kids/students, and they should be out drinking cider on the park or smth :p

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:

Perfect summary, but I've come to expect it from mids now, cant live without their precious advantage :(

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Perfect summary, but I've come to expect it from mids now, cant live without their precious advantage :(
smart mids would alarmclock the powerrelics instead :x

well.. this is somewhat expected from the wr/fom/random_useless brigade and their vaktenstealtheralts :X

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Kagato, did you enjoy the 20% melee bonus from your perfect well done raid? HAHAHA

Yes it was very nice whilst I was at work actually having a life, sorry but not amount of daoc is more important then life and work, if you need them that badly that you got to stay up that late working for a bit of data thats your call.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Yes it was very nice whilst I was at work actually having a life, sorry but not amount of daoc is more important then life and work, if you need them that badly that you got to stay up that late working for a bit of data thats your call.

Wasnt me looking forward to try out my new data tho xD

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

So how long *can*you stay on the dole for in Sweden before they start hassling you to get a job? ;)

I dunno, I move house and miss three relic raids.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
No, many times he can be okay. Saying things from a Mid point of view, yes, but not outright petty like this.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Wasnt me looking forward to try out my new data tho xD
No you've already been trying it and seem patheticaly desperate to get it back

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
It's sad when you're being sad like this.

Not that I see what was so sad, I am surprised you think I can be ok ;)

However, anyone that cant see relicraiding atm is fucked up should get eyes checked. Blockrates are too high, ML´s too powerful (wards etc in pve, faultfinder and so on), and the guards waaay too easy to deal with. Sure, primetime RR´s are fun etc, but as long as they got no chance to fail, I dont see why it matters at what hour they are made, except some people can sit and whine about others having no lives etc. The funniest people are the ones sitting here, when the raid taking place, telling the raiders they have no lives thats awake at given hour...I mean, do they have a bot posting for them while they are asleep? The relics will obviously change hands many times before NF, after NF they will hopefully not change hands as often, and when they do, its hopefully the result of a huge fight that determine who keeps/gets relics, not who can kill least guards and fight least enemies, as it is today. Its also a fact that the side that gets its ass whooped most times is the side that will log sooner. Camping RK is one option, a very boring one if the attackers decide not to go there. Thats why its ALWAYS better to be attacking in those long delayed fights, since you know exactly what will happen, and can adjust accordingly. You can log if you want, if you know nothing will happen. You can stay if you want, if you know something will happen. The defenders have to guess. I am pretty sure most of the mids saying we started at a certain hour, knows that if the same happened in Midgard, and we got killed at keeps time after time, force got smaller etc, they wouldnt like it if albs took relics. I know I would be frustrated (and dont tell me shit about taking game to serious, you who are reading this are here reading a 100+ post whinethread so you take it pretty serious yourself) but I wouldnt whine about it, as I am in absolutley no position to whine. I am also fairly sure that if we used albs tactic against them, at 02.30 CET, when it would be same hour for them, as it is for us when they attack, they would be pissed to, thinking it would be unfair. Thing is, its always unfair when done to you, but not when you do it. Most people work that way for some reason, I guess seeing things from someone elses point of view is hard.

Dont ask me how I ended up typing all that crap btw ;)

(And the game-serious part was directed to whoever reads it, not you personally Belomar) :wub:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
No you've already been trying it and seem patheticaly desperate to get it back

Well doh, you expect me to play my savage if he dont hit for 500+ mainhand on anytimer? ;)
Nope, back to casters and pve´ing while we dont have str-relics.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
i know you are fucking stupid and all, but what does this have to do with relicraiding?

How u think they getting the 3rd door down so fast goon,lots of stealthers over the walls with rams while guards all on engage/grapple.

this could be wrong tho cause nobodys ever seen these raids yet as they like ghosts,appear,take relic in 5 mins,dissapear,its very cleverly done tbh.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
we did tbh
leaded by killgorde
When was that? 2, 3, 4 years ago? lol

That has nothing to do with this RR as that tactic doesn't seem to have been used.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Balthus said:
How u think they getting the 3rd door down so fast goon,lots of stealthers over the walls with rams while guards all on engage/grapple.

this could be wrong tho cause nobodys ever seen these raids yet as they like ghosts,appear,take relic in 5 mins,dissapear,its very cleverly done tbh.
1st of all we took all 3 doors down
2nd it takes 3 stealthers to kill a 3rd door your seriously telling me u cant find 3 sbs witha trade skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom