Sms and SC in Lair PL groups

S

sofus

Im gonna start a new "rule" in the listkeeping thingy.
From now on when im lk (and im kinda often that) i make a little change in the normal list system, though it only affect Sm's.
From now on SC sms > sms without sc. And that means that if you are a SM with a SC set you will automaticly pop up infront of the non SC sms on the sm list.
If anyone trys to cheat or anything insta kick off group and list.
I know this will cost some money but only thing required is a 99% SC cloth set with cap stats. pow and supp skill + focus. And tbh that cost not more than around 1p to get. So sms get some SC so we can make the PL in lair even better :D

I hope that all other listkeepers in the future will try follow this rule aswell, imo it makes the xp was faster and easier.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by sofus
:) its a good idea dont you agree ?
No, your a pillock l33t-FotM. Ppl play the game for fun, not all can afford full SC sets, or can be arsed.

Its idiots like you killing the game for the average player.

Oh, just noticed you was an alb, thats where this came from. :m00:

W

Whoodoo_RD

PS, if im ever LK, Ill put morons with ideas like this to tomorrows list.

Tomorrow never comes.

S

sofus

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
No, your a pillock l33t-FotM. Ppl play the game for fun, not all can afford full SC sets, or can be arsed.

Its idiots like you killing the game for the average player.

Oh, just noticed you was an alb, thats where this came from. :m00:

Guess what mr. Madman i started out as mid haha :) and its not leetnes just to make the groups better and better xp aswell.

S

sofus

PS, if im ever LK, Ill put morons with ideas like this to tomorrows list.

Tomorrow never comes.

Mate relax this is a sugestion

W

Whoodoo_RD

Guess what mr. Madman i started out as mid haha :) and its not leetnes just to make the groups better and better xp aswell.
You asked for flames smartarse, and so you it what you asked for.

Its sad enough you cant get a decent RvR group without the right spec, RR5 and all the uber items you can muster from TG, now you got pillocks like you doing the same with PvE.

Lair has always had a bad rep, and idiot ideas like this kill the fun for everyone else.

All i can says is take your idea and bugger off to Emain where you and it belong.

S

sofus

You asked for flames smartarse, and so you it what you asked for.

Its sad enough you cant get a decent RvR group without the right spec, RR5 and all the uber items you can muster from TG, now you got pillocks like you doing the same with PvE.

Lair has always had a bad rep, and idiot ideas like this kill the fun for everyone else.

All i can says is take your idea and bugger off to Emain where you and it belong.

Well some ppls in lair and i hope most of them agree with me. (ill just remove the flame me ppls thing then :) )

W

Whoodoo_RD

Well some ppls in lair and i hope most of them agree with me. (ill just remove the flame me ppls thing then :) )

Only other FotM PL-bots would agree with you, oh and heres how this thread`started before you deleted this line, just for others refernce:

Get rdy to flame me pplz :)

K

Kallio

:doh:

I know you mean good, but really, the SC set has almost no effect to the effiecy of exp. So please go back to PL new chars and dont be lk.

The idea is such a sucky one :(

S

sofus

Only other FotM PL-bots would agree with you, oh and heres how this thread`started before you deleted this line, just for others refernce:

bah nerf you :) well that only means most of the mids also the PL ones are what you call FotM PL-bots. :D

S

sofus

Originally posted by Kallio

I know you mean good, but really, the SC set has almost no effect to the effiecy of exp. So please go back to PL new chars and dont be lk.

Sms with sc = 3 times better than non sc sms = way faster and better xp cause no sms will ahve to die or go oop etc.
Atleast i think i will try it a day or 2 and see how ppls like it. if its disliked ofc i wont do it in the future

K

Kallio

Sms with sc = 3 times better than non sc sms = way faster and better xp cause no sms will ahve to die or go oop etc.
Atleast i think i will try it a day or 2 and see how ppls like it. if its disliked ofc i wont do it in the future

If you get 3 times more EXP with only SC SMs the question is what have you been smoking the last day or 2 :rolleyes:

A

Ailyn

hehe is that all you do pbpbpbpbpbppbpbpbpbbppbpbp in lair? :p

About SC for pl well its up to the Listkeeper to set rules.

As long the Sm´s dont comes in RPG-robes, and have a staff with 30focus at 70% con im happy thou :>

Z

zoolis

many of u will maybe flame me for this *bla bla takes to long time bla bla etc* but if i was LK then i should do normal grps in lair so everyone can xp , not only sms and pac healers...everyone, even thanes would be welcome. :)

Zoolis over and out.

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Kallio

I agree with Kallio. SC suit means nothing when being a pbae char...maybe the ablatives can help, but really...the mobs hit hard anyways. And most supp sms who can't afford money for SC suit, or can't get any help for it (we know all the "afk" crafters out there), they prolly already have con, piety and dex capped from drops, DF stuff or rogs.

Besides that lair has gone the wrong way :(
Was the best in the old days everyone could come to xp the tough lvls. Now its overrun by healers, bb shammies and sms with leech chars...sigh :(

C

cerberos

Im gonna start a new "rule" in the listkeeping thingy.
From now on when im lk (and im kinda often that) i make a little change in the normal list system, though it only affect Sm's.
From now on SC sms > sms without sc. And that means that if you are a SM with a SC set you will automaticly pop up infront of the non SC sms on the sm list.
If anyone trys to cheat or anything insta kick off group and list.
I know this will cost some money but only thing required is a 99% SC cloth set with cap stats. pow and supp skill + focus. And tbh that cost not more than around 1p to get. So sms get some SC so we can make the PL in lair even better :D

I hope that all other listkeepers in the future will try follow this rule aswell, imo it makes the xp was faster and easier.

LOL this is a joke right???

Now you must have SC to XP, cant wait to see what crazzy idear to come next....

J

Jarrax

At least its good to know the names of people like these in advance.
/avoid

D

duact

well i also had a rule when i was lk in lair, all "good" sms b4 all "shit" sms, since a dude never played sm b4 with borrowed char can be sooo much worse then an experienced one with varulvhamn gear ( smirri :) )

C

cerberos

Originally posted by duact
well i also had a rule when i was lk in lair, all "good" sms b4 all "shit" sms, since a dude never played sm b4 with borrowed char can be sooo much worse then an experienced one with varulvhamn gear ( smirri :) )

Rules are fine, but there must be a limit to hav stupid some rules can be right:)

D

duact

well instead of gear u should count ra's. since rr1 sm with sc gets oop way faster then rr4+ sm with mcl2+rp+ser

also i promise i get atleast double your exp with soth or old bc sms in lair then your random sc noobs

M

mandom

why dont we all make a rule, never ever craft or sell or in any way help this guy with whatever, atleast i wont

R

Rulke-RM

F'king uber idea, SMs that survive more than 1 drakulv swing would be a nice change

K

kathal_tdd

LoL :D
Nr.1 stupid idea.

GJ keep them comming :)

Try to ask a lvl 50.99 SM how to XP at lair before posting something like this(Im not one of them).

Says:
Qiz lvl 50 Supp SM
Ciz lvl 50 Supp SM
Italon 50 Pac healer

N

nott

Re: Re: Sms and SC in Lair PL groups

Its funny to see how many people bursts into flames once the dreaded "lists" are on topic.

Featuring the word "list" in the post has guaranteed a flamefest ever since malmohus was introduced to the game it seems :)

S

sofus

Originally posted by mandom
why dont we all make a rule, never ever craft or sell or in any way help this guy with whatever, atleast i wont

lol wtf is wrong with you ? its a game and its a sugestion chill

R

Rulke-RM

If you're going to exp at lair, then make life as easy as possible for yourself and everyone in your groups. Then again simple decency is beyond most daoc'ers.

99% cloth gloves, boots, sleeves and hat, SCed (not overcharged) with dex, con, hits and melee resists, piety if you can fit it on. grey con staff with lvl 50 supp (optional dark focus)

total cost: about 500g, ie about 2 DE hauberks.

Users who are viewing this thread