Smite Cleric Looking for some 1 vs 1 action.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Solari said:
Or alters it from clikcing 1-2, 1-2, 1-2 on your keyboard thinking it's skills when you own someone with moc.

yeah because mashing aaaawwaaaawwwaaaawwwaaawwwdddwwwdddwwwdddwww (assuming you use wasd for your movement keys) is so much more skillful.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Thats exactly what made me quit solo'ing on my Infil, walk-through twats like yourself.

MoC is a realm ability, if he MoCs, you can get Realm Abilities to counter it, like The Empty Mind or IP ?

Abusing walk-through and strafing around is fucking silly, and it totally ruins the solo action in this game.

Why should i have to buy an RA just to counter moc'ing casters? I would rather work harder using forward keys clicking /stick on by bottom command bar and repeating the process. Im not usually one to abuse run through but not gonna stand around being DD'd so someone that's probably chain zerged me can get a nice fight. The majority of people know when im solo i play nicely, i don't dump and give low rr people a fair chance by not using abilities.

However at that current time i didn't feel like it. It was a long run to hurbury and gettng inside was hard enough when gettng through all those casters guards. Anyone who fights me there is fair game tbh, i'll do what i have to do to survive.

Bye zede guess you can't handle soloing /wave

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
You are too daft to counter a MoC'ing Cleric with all the tools you have, but I am not suprised.

LoL so what i used run through? care to suggest another option? Care to fight me oneday on your armsman?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
brad said:
LoL so what i used run through? care to suggest another option? Care to fight me oneday on your armsman?

You got stun to put it in when someone MoCs, Fury for the resists, AoM, empty mind, IP, if the place allows it you can snare and take cover.

Often MoC3 casters/hybrids have just Purge1 or maybe Purge2, for me it was easy to kill SMs who MoC'ed (when the pet worked). Slam, two-shot. I agree that it is different with Clerics, or classes like Sorcs with more CC and who have even a stupid ML9'ed and buffed pet or nearly impossible, but still.

Why should i fight you on my Armsman? You are 4 RRs higher and don't have the double spec penalty and the better solo player anyway, cause you have more experience. My BB is only level 31 and I am missing 2 items to my template and the account is closed atm. So I guess you'd win 10 out of 10.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Making characters Solid (ie that you cant go through them) is one solution to problem. However lots of dungeons and landscape would have to be redone cuz people can "block" entrance/narrow passages by either standing there or putting pets there.

Edit: brad givf my smitzor a match!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
You got stun to put it in when someone MoCs, Fury for the resists, AoM, empty mind, IP, if the place allows it you can snare and take cover.

Often MoC3 casters/hybrids have just Purge1 or maybe Purge2, for me it was easy to kill SMs who MoC'ed (when the pet worked). Slam, two-shot. I agree that it is different with Clerics, or classes like Sorcs with more CC and who have even a stupid ML9'ed and buffed pet or nearly impossible, but still.

Why should i fight you on my Armsman? You are 4 RRs higher and don't have the double spec penalty and the better solo player anyway, cause you have more experience. My BB is only level 31 and I am missing 2 items to my template and the account is closed atm. So I guess you'd win 10 out of 10.

Well first of all his stun immunity was still up. I slammed him and he moc'ed 3 healed himself and started smiting. I thought im not gonna waste fury, i'll save it for a real class and decided to just abuse run through. O well he then ran away and probaly called stellart or what ever his name is to try duo me down they both came up and arms went on me and zede started smiting i interupted him and again i used some manouvering and i killed them both.

When those 2 had died, 4 casters came up the stiars and i used fury i then killed all 4 of them and then there was 6 bodies lying on top of each other. A heretic then came up while i was tryna heal and i killed him also. And then 1-2 casters came up seperatly and i killed them both also.

And snaring zede in that situation wouldn';t of worked as i had no where to run. You had orange con wizards nuking me as soon as i entered there range. Again i did what i had to do at tha time to survive.

And whats with this quote? You are too daft to counter a MoC'ing Cleric with all the tools you have, but I am not suprised.

And you then later say to me you wont fight me as you say im more experienced than you are. Please shut up and stop telling other people how they should play tbh, or impplying what they did shows no skills.

Zede

Part of the furniture
brad said:
Well first of all his stun immunity was still up. I slammed him and he moc'ed 3 healed himself and started smiting. I thought im not gonna waste fury, i'll save it for a real class and decided to just abuse run through. O well he then ran away and probaly called stellart or what ever his name is to try duo me down they both came up and arms went on me and zede started smiting i interupted him and again i used some manouvering and i killed them both.

When those 2 had died, 4 casters came up the stiars and i used fury i then killed all 4 of them and then there was 6 bodies lying on top of each other. A heretic then came up while i was tryna heal and i killed him also. And then 1-2 casters came up seperatly and i killed them both also.

And snaring zede in that situation wouldn';t of worked as i had no where to run. You had orange con wizards nuking me as soon as i entered there range. Again i did what i had to do at tha time to survive.

And whats with this quote? You are too daft to counter a MoC'ing Cleric with all the tools you have, but I am not suprised.

And you then later say to me you wont fight me as you say im more experienced than you are. Please shut up and stop telling other people how they should play tbh, or impplying what they did shows no skills.

Fantasy fuckin island.

We had a fight, up by the siege. I hit moc - and i got you to 50%. The Realm abilities and class skills i have require me to get at least 300 units away from you to be effective - pbaoe 50% snare & pbaoe insta mez. When MoC ran out, i jumped down onto the BMs. You didnt follow, I was standing just below you, but you wouldnt come down. I learnt my lesson, you were no problem to face & moc, 70% of smites hit you. My comments stem from watching you the armsman fight.

I waited a few mins, saw the armsman go up - and watched you two have a solo fight. I was watching you you dumb sod, watching and laughing irl at your Moscow Ballet premier performance. ( I need to learn so I watch a lot) It was only when the arms called out for help on about 50% I used my aoe 20 sec rut dd to give him a hand. He didnt get any heals, other than the heals off the pbaoe.

You killed an arms with a total of 240k RP - thats it. Sorry to spoil your visions of grandeur. I could have just stayed on the BMs and perma healed the arms - FOREVER, but then Id have missed your dance of the sugar plum fairy, and that would have been unforgivable.

your ego is quite astounding bradlex, surprised you got no screenies of whatever irrevocable proof to prove what ever point your epeen just ejaculated over...but oh well guess we will get some of something soon :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Walk through and strafe is for me the no-skill category, regardless of how many dead Warders/Brehons bodies are around you Bradlex.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Fantasy fuckin island.

We had a fight, up by the siege. I hit moc - and i got you to 50%. The Realm abilities and class skills i have require me to get at least 300 units away from you to be effective - pbaoe 50% snare & pbaoe insta mez. When MoC ran out, i jumped down onto the BMs. You didnt follow, I was standing just below you, but you wouldnt come down. I learnt my lesson, you were no problem to face & moc, 70% of smites hit you. My comments stem from watching you the armsman fight.

I waited a few mins, saw the armsman go up - and watched you two have a solo fight. I was watching you you dumb sod, watching and laughing irl at your Moscow Ballet premier performance. ( I need to learn so I watch a lot) It was only when the arms called out for help on about 50% I used my aoe 20 sec rut dd to give him a hand. He didnt get any heals, other than the heals off the pbaoe.

You killed an arms with a total of 240k RP - thats it. Sorry to spoil your visions of grandeur. I could have just stayed on the BMs and perma healed the arms - FOREVER, but then Id have missed your dance of the sugar plum fairy, and that would have been unforgivable.

your ego is quite astounding bradlex, surprised you got no screenies of whatever irrevocable proof to prove what ever point your epeen just ejaculated over...but oh well guess we will get some of something soon :)

Hehe someone died in rvr! Go back to zerging nubbin:) And no it was 2v1 as i remember having to dance around as you kept trying to smite me your moron. You follow him up the stairs and i slammed you and tried fighting arms, you then came up and started trying to smite me, i interupted you and danced around abit so you couldn't hit me so shushhh. You then tried to run away and died due to fall dmg after you used all your abilities. /wave thanks for the rp's.

Ah well

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Walk through and strafe is for me the no-skill category, regardless of how many dead Warders/Brehons bodies are around you Bradlex.
Hehe only time i used it was v cleric/arms. And at that current time it was justified and the first time it was justfied when cleric moc'ed on me.
People know from when i solo i don't dance around so doesn't bother me when i use it on the odd occurance instead of using abilities.

Zede

Part of the furniture
brad said:
Hehe someone died in rvr! Go back to zerging nubbin:) And no it was 2v1 as i remember having to dance around as you kept trying to smite me your moron. You follow him up the stairs and i slammed you and tried fighting arms, you then came up and started trying to smite me, i interupted you and danced around abit so you couldn't hit me so shushhh. You then tried to run away and died due to fall dmg after you used all your abilities. /wave thanks for the rp's.

Ah well

its all pixels,ah well, you are allowed to live in your own dillusions.

dont u think......( try now) if id wanted to, i could have just healed & smited for that matter, just down the stairs a bit ? As you hmm may have noticed, im looking into this matter of lame run through - u know ppl like yourself, look at the rest of the thread plze for some insight.

Hmm, i wonder why the arms had to ask me to help if i was already erm helping ? ssoook your right ofc, i fired everything on you, and me and this arms, we just couldnt cope with the mighty bradlex ! work it out mr intelligent - here we go - an arms with a cleric on fop healing him from a safe distance ( option 1) ) or (option 2) a cleric scrambling up the stairs to get a ring side view of your uber skills. Shit - who would want to miss a display from master lamer himself ?

died in an rvr zone....get a grip. i couldnt give 2 shits about that. Kill me over and over for all I care. Getting a good spot to view your antics is worth a death any time.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
Im respeccing back to enhance. Ive got 99% of my RPs in groups, and im going back to that. I never realised this way to win was so prevalent. Im amazed people even bother playing a soloer when this all it boils down to whether you win or lose.
Thats why most people add/zerg/duo/trio etc - because fundamental flaws that allow casters to avoid getting meleed easily if they time it right, and meleers to avoid getting nuked if they time it right.

Classic was on my sorc maybe 5 months back or so - someone did this to me and i got 1/4 casts off on moc, i did it back to them next run (circle strafe on sprint/runthrough/deliberately used terrain with buggy los etc etc) and they got maybe 1/4 melee hits on me - the rest missed due to the strafe penalty/miss rate.

True solo pretty much died a death in NF in the first few months. Sure its made brief comebacks with project solozone etc, but the fact remains its gone. I can count the number of true soloers on the server on both hands(and thats when i left - probably fewer now).

As a side note, having a blast on the US - anyone else thats over there that i used to play with/know drop me a line - look for Kupo and then bug someone as to what chat i'm on :)

And btw Kair - i'd had loved to see you fight a RR11 Nature druid - would have been interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom