Smite Cleric Looking for some 1 vs 1 action.

Zede

Part of the furniture
No, I wont shear you and run away laughing, as im currently specced 1 in enhance.

Due to lack of fg action, and my oh so leet friends messing around on other servers, decided for the first time ever to try soloing.

Slowly realising you have to keep spamming face cause stealthers run through my non coporeal body :p

I will not add on any fights, so please fg ppl let me be if possible.

Peeps I have fought so far -

Babybanana - beat me on my first run, then when I got to grips with my "new" spells, she disappeared mid fight !

Runarsh - close but got u just.

Thesa - dont think she knew what hit her.

Udders - 2 fights, both on 5% health, I bravely ran away !

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
so you want to fight 1v1s vs the people you have spent the last few years zerging down. lol

Zede

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
so you want to fight 1v1s vs the people you have spent the last few years zerging down. lol

gosh, your very original. ofc ive got 99.9 of my RPs from zergs, i never go to agramon, never respect any other grps that are fighting, zerged my way to RR11, as a cleric I lead all my groups and actively go after others fighting......... get a clue u tit.

anyway come fight me u big ponce.

edit... oh just seen on your sig you have quit cluster, go moan/troll on some US boards please

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

raven big qq idiot go troll somewhere else he's right on this! lemonpie :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh the first time I fight and I see some guy not add, thats usually enough for me to return the favour. even if its a muppet not adding usually gives you a nice warm feeling and an inclination to respect that person.

I never actually heard of you though so in theory you should be safe by default.

actually nice as well to have a different toon to fight. I fought some smite cleric a few weeks ago and it was kind of fun.. my god they dont have run around though.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
well tbh the first time I fight and I see some guy not add, thats usually enough for me to return the favour. even if its a muppet not adding usually gives you a nice warm feeling and an inclination to respect that person.

I never actually heard of you though so in theory you should be safe by default.

actually nice as well to have a different toon to fight. I fought some smite cleric a few weeks ago and it was kind of fun.. my god they dont have run around though.

it was me and i wasnt smite :< i was heal spec that time i respeced back to smite after that but i didnt find u obviously bored i was xd and spend some plats for a pointless respec :p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
gosh, your very original. ofc ive got 99.9 of my RPs from zergs, i never go to agramon, never respect any other grps that are fighting, zerged my way to RR11, as a cleric I lead all my groups and actively go after others fighting......... get a clue u tit.

edit... oh just seen on your sig you have quit cluster, go moan/troll on some US boards please

its not strickly true you zerged your way to rr11 is it now:)

Zede

Part of the furniture
censi said:

I was told ppl leave clerics alone, fearful of them shearing then bravely running way, so i thought id post here to clarify this isnt the case. And yer, think I can count active solo smite clerics on one hand, so be a nice change maybe for some peeps.

ps. someone suggest a good weapon for a smite cleric who would prolly miss anyway as his weaponskill aint to hot :)

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
solo fights now? only siege lovers left on this server:( and a few sorcs with di bots. 6 hours of play today still havent seen anyone solo.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
ps. someone suggest a good weapon for a smite cleric who would prolly miss anyway as his weaponskill aint to hot :)
battler ! will give u abit more chance to hit stuff when it proc's :p but then again u would have to actualy hit stuff 4 it to proc :p

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Rohac said:
solo fights now? only siege lovers left on this server:( and a few sorcs with di bots. 6 hours of play today still havent seen anyone solo.
U move in the wrong places then. if u are in a same zone as the alb zerg is ,doubt u will find any solo fights!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bah, all these high RR clerics that respec to smite might end up giving smite a good name ;) it's so much more fun when you can afford MoC3 :D

I promise not to zerg you... then again I'm an alb :p

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
U move in the wrong places then. if u are in a same zone as the alb zerg is ,doubt u will find any solo fights!

and how do you do that? getting zerged in all realms by albs.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tbh a rr11 smite cleric would rox ... as with new insta pbaoe snare and pb mezz you will have a good chance to kite etc :D

I have fought on shade 2-3 uber rr6-8 smite clerics who i have been beaten by the odd time :eek:

Though those who try to be smart with high enchance and moc3 shear while standing beside a foh hoping for the best get no mercy :s

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
RR11 smitzor

Well.. i am only rr5l6 with my smitzor but got nearly 100 solo kills (only 1900 left). I play very ocasionally nowdays since family situation but i still put up a fair fight and a new temp would improve performace even more. I usually just cruise around crau/bled abit away from bridge when looking for solo fights. I do get steamrolled alot but the enjoyemt of some good fights counterweight it.

P.S Naffets - I want revenge!!11 :fluffle:

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
so where do you try to find your 1:1 fights?

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
at least now i will have a valid reason for not inviting you to grps zede, not bcos you are just another gimp, but bcos you are smite spec also :D

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
No, I wont shear you and run away laughing, as im currently specced 1 in enhance.

Due to lack of fg action, and my oh so leet friends messing around on other servers, decided for the first time ever to try soloing.

Slowly realising you have to keep spamming face cause stealthers run through my non coporeal body :p

I will not add on any fights, so please fg ppl let me be if possible.

Peeps I have fought so far -

Babybanana - beat me on my first run, then when I got to grips with my "new" spells, she disappeared mid fight !

Runarsh - close but got u just.

Thesa - dont think she knew what hit her.

Udders - 2 fights, both on 5% health, I bravely ran away !

Sure thing, my Heroine Shedevil will happily give you a 1v1 fight.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:

eheh owned :D

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
You are right mate, i didn't know what hit me when i got chainstunned and moc smited at the same time :p

Nothing i could do about it at all, i heard that is your rr5 ability.. well when it's up nothing can kill you really

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Theseus said:
Nothing i could do about it at all, i heard that is your rr5 ability.. well when it's up nothing can kill you really

it got silly rut, can say that cleric can have it up each fight, or just afk somewhere until you have moc rr5 up again xd

but if you depend on moc to kill, since you dont have range or wtfpwage abilities, what is the point to play smite cleric, just bcos its rr11 ? :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Theseus said:
You are right mate, i didn't know what hit me when i got chainstunned and moc smited at the same time :p

Every caster :p But yeah chain-stunning is stupid to fight as melee-class. Combined with self-heals, pretty high damage nukes and such, its pretty silly. Should take ur ML10 cloak with u to shear the smiter, coz he cant rebuff himselves /evil grin :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
toxii said:
it got silly rut, can say that cleric can have it up each fight, or just afk somewhere until you have moc rr5 up again xd

but if you depend on moc to kill, since you dont have range or wtfpwage abilities, what is the point to play smite cleric, just bcos its rr11 ? :p

I tried meleeing, but I only hit for 50 damage :) and ofc im only playing it cause it rr11, come join the fun on toxii megam8 !!

Im still a noob at soloing, but im learning using just smite to kill someone does not always work. As i have zero RAs on mom/wp/aa, so trying to use other toys to get an advantage.

anyways inv me to nocturne on my L41 druid, and I'll show u a noob !

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Get battler as weap and staff of gods 2h for 1:30min stealthlore. Battler/Warguard/BoF3 stacking should be good for some comedy. Should be really nice solo toon, nm 1v1, should be able to kill multiple melee, just bit weak vs casters with no aoe interrupt or ranged cc.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Wazowski said:
I can give u a fight or 2 when im back ingame :p

you busat, challenge me in good old deathmatch on 1.6 kkthnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom