Small Point - League Tables

O

old.nick481

You guys are obviously putting a lot of effort into getting the league organised and everything and I really appreciate it.

But please can we have the league tables updated and in the correct order. Some teams who had a default in week one haven't even got their 3 points in. I know we'll be bottom but it is what we are all playing for and I'd like to see the latest position.

Slim[UC_UK]

O

olavski

I have to agree, The points are messed up pretty good i think:

Some clans in Div.1 have played and lost 1 match but gathered 3 points, in Div 2a clan has played no games but still 2 points etc. :confused:

Hope u guys find a way to fix this, for the rest: it's a great league, thx for that.

B

bigbb

We're in a transitional stage of updating of the web site at the moment as Chip and X-CaL are taking over the maintainance of the league tables and fixtures on the web site. Hence the scores aren't being immediately updated.

There have been a couple of points raised by nick481
in another thread which are to be changed shortly and Week 2 results are to be processed into the tables, but other than that there are no problems with them.

Originally posted by olavski
I have to agree, The points are messed up pretty good i think:

Some clans in Div.1 have played and lost 1 match but gathered 3 points, in Div 2a clan has played no games but still 2 points etc. :confused:

Hope u guys find a way to fix this, for the rest: it's a great league, thx for that.

If you look towards the bottom of the division tables it does quite clearly state;

"Clan Name (CN) = Clan is no longer competing in the league, all clans in this division have received a default win of 2pts."

Hence, clans who haven't played a match have received that amount of points, as has every clan in that division.

O

olavski

bigbb, i know itsa hell of a job doing all this but can you then explain that for example TEG (div. 2a) played 1, lost 1 and having 6 points? I understand the 3 points for the non-participating clan.

A bit confusing, sorry for beeing a nag. ;)

BTW, hows the setup for next weeks DEPOT map? Stopwatch ?

Thanks in advance

:)

B

bigbb

TEG had an opponent who defaulted their Week 1 match, which gave them 3points. In Week 2 EED left, giving all clans 3pts each. Hence, 6pts.

It's not extremely clear I know, i'll try and simplify it.

M

McBastard

Div 2A

Heh. I can explain TEG's 6 points.

We've had the honour of playing (in order of appearance): WL, EBG, and GROS.

We got spanked good by EBG and GROS, but in the first match, WL gave up/were ruled out due to connection problems after only 1 game of assault. This match simply doesn't fit into the table.

The other 3 points from EED quitting making it the grand total of 6 pts in "4" matches.

M

McBastard

I am just slower than the average donkey... :p

O

olavski

Hi

Maybe it's a good thing to include the "last updated on..." on the league standings . ???

We allready played 2 games but its not on the site yet.

If you inform the clans what the last update time was i think it will reduce the questions regarding the tables.

Cheers :)

B

bigbb

Good idea there.

Psychotic has taken over the maintaince of the tables and is totally restructuring and wiping, to start from scratch, for a simpler outlook. Hopefully, that'll be completed tonight, so tables and fixtures should be updated on league nights now. Shouldn't be a wait.

Users who are viewing this thread