League start

N

null-pointer

Some of the teams in divisions 4, 5, 6 are taking part in the 4Kings Battle of Britain tourny.

I think the following may have timetable conflicts if the league was to play games on the 13th:

Clan Z
SyndicateX
UKM
KS
Optimus

I know for a fact that KS has a barrysworld game for 20:15 and the tourney game for 20:30.

I think what I'm trying to say is: is it possible to play these games on a tuesday, or perhaps another day, or something!.

K

kendle

Optimus' game in the Battle of Britain tourney is at 7pm against XI, and the Barrys League game at 9:30pm against DP, so shouldn't be a problem for us the first week, but don't know yet what the fixtures are for week 2 and 3.

Seeing as it's XI at 7pm, we should be free by 7:10 (and our arses a little sore as well no doubt).

S

sX|vegas

our match is ok now... We have BW at 19:00 and BOB at 22:00

D

Daemord

Originally posted by kendle
Optimus' game in the Battle of Britain tourney is at 7pm against XI, and the Barrys League game at 9:30pm against DP, so shouldn't be a problem for us the first week, but don't know yet what the fixtures are for week 2 and 3.

Seeing as it's XI at 7pm, we should be free by 7:10 (and our arses a little sore as well no doubt).

nooo kendle [XI]'s Arses a little sore

were sending bambi after them \o/

but yeh ive bin wondering about this my schedual is gonna be thru the roof that day
im gonna be match/shoutcast/match somehow ive gotta be non stop from about 7 onwards i think either BoB or BW idealy is gonna have 2 rejugle which day its played on, just my $0.02 worth

O

onkelkarkov

clanZ has bw game at 19gmt and bob game at 2030, shouldn't be a prob :)

D

Daemord

good to see the 2 leagues are working round each other very considerate of you both and very nice to see well playd guyz

Users who are viewing this thread