my point

X

xpsavage

my point has to be, not if the league is subscription or not, its wether or not what clans will get in, rtcw may seem like it going down hill at the moment but there is still allot of clans out there that will want to sign up for season 2.
How will this be worked, there are clans that are still around from season 1, also there is clans that have come together from the split of other clans, then ther is clans that just werent in season 1.
it si gonna be difficult to decide who to chose if only 34 clans are being picked, for example myself am in a clan which is just starting up, got players from allot of long standing clans but seeing as were a new clan, i cant see us gettin into the league.

can i be told how the picking process will be done just so i aswell as others will know

B

bigbb

I believe Chip posted a news item on this, on the league webby. It was to be decided by league history as I recall, which would imply clan league history. Clans who have stuck together and have shown to be active competitors in the league will have priority, I suspect. One of the key problems in Season One was clans splitting up left, right and centre and failing to turn up. So, it's done with that in mind, I think.

C

.cage

ulcer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread