Sleep with me i'm not too young

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Trem said:
Mewehehehe.

Listen at you lot. If any of these girls walked past you in the street you wouldn't look twice? Hell I bet if Sonja out of Eastenders flopped her tits out you would be on them like a baby goat.

Glass houses etc.....

Britney, Christina.......I WOULD!*

*and so would all of you.

*bleat*

leggy

Probably Scottish
Trem,

You couldn't be any more spot-on if you tried mate :)

The rest of you are gay or blind.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
piffle! btw, just in case...I'm not saying I *wouldn't*, I'm saying I don't find Britney and Christina particularly attractive. you're just thinking with your testosterone gland leggington :p

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
5 mins with me and they'd have extremely wet arses.

Edit: I'm on about Britney and Christina, not Trem and Leggy.

TdC

none of you have any taste at all :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I have exceptional taste.

It just happens to be varied, and of low standards :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
:D Wazz has made me laugh lots twice today now.

We all know you would do me and Leggy Staz:eek:

*lubes up*

TdC

mrs TdC and I get along just fine you slags :eek:

I have taste!! taste, not erm, other issues :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Trem said:
Mewehehehe.

Listen at you lot. If any of these girls walked past you in the street you wouldn't look twice? Hell I bet if Sonja out of Eastenders flopped her tits out you would be on them like a baby goat.

Glass houses etc.....

Britney, Christina.......I WOULD!*

*and so would all of you.

I most certainly would. But thats not what I said is it...
I meant if there was a line up of girls to select from they would'nt be selected first...

Trem

They would certainly be one of the first that catch your eye.

TdC

heh you're not getting it matey, you're thinking video clips! the only reason these girls seem really pretty is because they have teams of people working on them for hours. hair, makeup, dress, you name it, none of which they choose for themselves. in all honesty, if girl-average were taken off a street corner and primped like B and C you would suddenly see that they're both nothing special. sorry to rain rationality on your parade :(

tbh, my gf can do her hair and makeup in half an hour (if she's ffing quick :/) and then to my eyes she's quite good-looking. and she does it all herself.

Trem

I do get it Andeh, I really do. What I am saying is that in any situation if you were to lay eyes on one of the above mentioned then most of you would at least get a semi-on.

I get the makeup thing, I get the fitness guru thing. I don't care they still look good.

But the same can be said for anybody you care to mention off the movies or out of the music business. They are all pampered and preened. So, to sum up, YOU SO FUCKING WOULD!!

amobea

Fledgling Freddie
TdC said:
tbh, my gf can do her hair and makeup in half an hour (if she's ffing quick :/) and then to my eyes she's quite good-looking. and she does it all herself.

So you're say shes ugly with out it then ?

:confused:

TdC

no, not really, but I bet Britney is ;)

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
A bloke was once asked what was the single most important thing was that made a woman attractive to him.

After a while he said 'a pulse'.

90% of heterosexual men would shag anything with a pulse, it may take serious beer goggles, it may not, but if either of the above mentioned women said to you lets go back to my place and swap fluids, not many of you would say no thanks. (obvious provisios here, your not attached to a significant other in a monogomous relationship and your not amoral :sex: )

Later

TdC

rah :eek: I'd shag her, she just wouldn't automatically be my first choice. to me it seems you lot are saying that she's *so* gorgeous that all others pale beside her. nay, I cry, nay!! ffs :)

Trem

Woohooo we've worn Teedles down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom