amobea

Fledgling Freddie
britney wants your man meat in her slutty little pre legal box@#^#%&8

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I don't need backwards masking to know that Britney is gagging for it :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When i drive in reverse i hear screams of agony and many many insults.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yes tbh. BS doesn't float my boat in any way shape or form.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
its ok staz he is getting old and his eyesight is failing! ;)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Real dog yeah :/

normal_britney-spears-230-n62397.jpg

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
LOL she probably just broke a nail in that pic, I bet she is a really whiney cow IRL ;)

TdC

if you want to know a young teen(esque) celeb that I do admire purely for looks, it will be Jessica Simpson.

My girlfriend makes me watch something called "Newlyweds" on MTV (and rolls about in gales of laughter) while I try to understand how two people such as Jessica and Nick have managed to survive as long as they have (let alone get married) given that they are thick as only a really thick thing can be. It must be pure luck, as imo the pair of them together are so stupid that they should both be long dead in accidents so foolish that even the darwin awards would reject them.

thus....I would "do" Jessica Simpson. it's just that she wouldn't be allowed to move or speak. Especially speak.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
if you want to know a young teen(esque) celeb that I do admire purely for looks, it will be Jessica Simpson.

I like her chin!

amobea

Fledgling Freddie
TdC said:
Britney is a dog tbh :/
seconded for shure

i'd bone her,
it'd be hard fast your a dirty skank so i'm gonna do you like what you are sex though

Durzel

Loyal Freddie
TdC said:

My girlfriend makes me watch something called "Newlyweds" on MTV (and rolls about in gales of laughter) while I try to understand how two people such as Jessica and Nick have managed to survive as long as they have (let alone get married) given that they are thick as only a really thick thing can be. It must be pure luck, as imo the pair of them together are so stupid that they should both be long dead in accidents so foolish that even the darwin awards would reject them.

thus....I would "do" Jessica Simpson. it's just that she wouldn't be allowed to move or speak. Especially speak.
I don't actually think Nick is stupid.. but you're right about Jessica, she's proper thick. :(

TdC

you may have a point there. and I'll give him extra credit for not going insane too :)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I would say Britney was particularly good looking, tbh :(

TdC

it was a pre-emptive answer oO

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
wasn't that picture from when she bumped the photographer or something with her car?

if it was then i'd say that her expression/appearance at the time wasn't entirely her fault :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Jessica Simpson doesnt do a lot for me. There is something wrong with her teeth or something....Something about her face is wrong but I cant quite figure out what it is.

Nice body though. Pity she looks and sounds so fake.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Mewehehehe.

Listen at you lot. If any of these girls walked past you in the street you wouldn't look twice? Hell I bet if Sonja out of Eastenders flopped her tits out you would be on them like a baby goat.

Glass houses etc.....

Britney, Christina.......I WOULD!*

*and so would all of you.

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
Personally I would sooner punch her, Brittney that is.
Christina would get it just cause shes looking better since that Virgin mobile advert.

Main difference between CA and BS is CA can actually sing.

TdC

I stand by what I said: Britney is a dog, and Christina Aggyleary is a skinny slut.

Naturally, if your tastes run to such things *looks at gf*, then it's up to you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom