One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
We were telling you that for 2 years and its only just happened, thank god

Hope it doesn't take as long with Bonelamencer :(
lol ! It happened regarding to me tho Can say the same about Ame :D

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Minau said:
U dont see the difference between a BB and charges ?
So for example if i have a weapon with str/con charge and
a DD procc, the procc is as lame as the charge ?

Stat buff charges are still buffs, so imo, if you're gonna use em you might as well get a bot. Im not talkin about procs etc.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
FallycSymbol said:
Stat buff charges are still buffs, so imo, if you're gonna use em you might as well get a bot. Im not talkin about procs etc.
That's ur own opinion but most ppl think charges aren't buffs.Can be malice charge compared to using bb eh? :D 50 points boost to all stats and 50% melee dmg absorbtion for 20 sec > buffbot imo.Many ppl don't like to use charges just cos they are expensive.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bonelamencer said:
That's ur own opinion but most ppl think charges aren't buffs.Can be malice charge compared to using bb eh? :D 50 points boost to all stats and 50% melee dmg absorbtion for 20 sec > buffbot imo.Many ppl don't like to use charges just cos they are expensive.

ofc stat charges are buffs, learn how to use shift+I

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
ofc stat charges are buffs, learn how to use shift+I
BB cannot be compared to charges cos you don't use 2nd accaunt for getting advantages.Got it ?

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
If you fire off buff charges every time they're available it really shows no skill, because basically you're still buffed vs someone unbuffed.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
FallycSymbol said:
If you fire off buff charges every time they're available it really shows no skill, because basically you're still buffed vs someone unbuffed.
That's ur own opinion and it definetly isn't connected with skill or using of bb.If you find it lame that is another story.Some ppl find lame kiting,killing soloers in duo groups,using some ras,strafing,running thro,playing fotms e.t.c.I don't really fucking care about everyone,if you want to roleplay then reroll a paladin on carebear server.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Why u talkin bout roleplaying? You got a deep dark secret u dont want anyone to know about?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Give Bonelamencer more English skills and his point was actually quite valid, much more so than Vamps :m00:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
FallycSymbol said:
Why u talkin bout roleplaying? You got a deep dark secret u dont want anyone to know about?
That is kinda roleplaying to divide PvP supported by mithic on honorable and unhonorable.PvP is always challenge and i don't care if you are looking for excuses when getting killed by someone,such as strafing,using charges or even getting zerged by solo player (solo bb user is always duo i mean :D ).And don't write "skilled" or "lame" cos you cannot give me good definitions of those words and they are not connected with honorable and unhonorable styles of playing.
Amildin said:
Give Bonelamencer more English skills and his point was actually quite valid, much more so than Vamps :m00:
Am i really so bad in english ? Looking for translator ! :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Where are you from?

I always got the impression you were from the UK?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
Where are you from?

I always got the impression you were from the UK?
were me? can it be real with so low english skill ? :p Do you expect to hear that i am from Le France? :D Yes i like J.Shirak,guessy and frogs ! Does it make me french? :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I always assumed you were slightly retarded like Xyslo or Ame

You like frogs!?!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:

You like frogs!?!
yeah as much as guessy :D my slogan is : " retarded meal for retards !" :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:

You like frogs!?!
add wirey into the list :D
Wirey said:
every one votes for people they like or friends with.. well best players i know was
Minieyas
Mayah (when we was duo partners at level 30+ levels)
Succi is a great player,
Oit was a good player, now enemys but a hard ns
Mafiak was a cool guy. now a total ass, but leaches to much these days
Bahumat as allways
Yepy 2 :)
and Jepy

and the 2 people i married in game. are long lost forgotten :<

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
One time special. I noticed that some 14-year old button mashing prick took my place as Camlann troll, wasn't impressed..

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
:p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom