Skold, the movie

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Renwind said:
ok seriously now the movie sucked dont saying that cause i dont like u (u know i dont) but all the fucking kiting not even fun to watch, remember u did the same thing against a unbuffed lvl 49 savage in epic and rog jwlry some time ago just makes me laugh

maybe you should try playing without buffs, relics and zephyr sometime.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty decent movie, only reason you win vs most ppl are runthrough FTW vs ppl that dont counter it ;p.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
maybe you should try playing without buffs, relics and zephyr sometime.

so if we are a strong guild that can take relics we shouldnt ? and isnt me using zephyr the same as u using ip kinda?

Litmus

Resident Freddy
wow, never in my 3years of daoc have a seen such a dirty cheap play style

more running thru then i dunno what

Riph

Fledgling Freddie
lewl, never seen anything that damn lame. Might aswell get some buffs and stop running thru, kiting like a damn shaman... oh well, nice with a camlann vid anyways. :wanker:

Bloodhunter

Banned
movie totaly sucked, all same tactics in all fights, no real skills... walk thru players etc... hit dddd mez, wait hit dddd....kite.ddd....dd...jite zzzz etc

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodhunter said:
movie totaly sucked, all same tactics in all fights, no real skills... walk thru players etc... hit dddd mez, wait hit dddd....kite.ddd....dd...jite zzzz etc

can i ask what i should do differently then? in order to have "skills"?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Not too bad Enk ;)

Run with my Shammie and you'll allways be buffed and allways win :eek:

Nice music too.

Bloodhunter

Banned
enkor said:
can i ask what i should do differently then? in order to have "skills"?

i dunno :p i guess i allways thought of you different then others :p so different on forum... whatever :p

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Fought Colosal some times, i remember him zephyr'ing himself more than once :D
fought colosal with my healer he actually landed zephyr on me somehow, he still lost badly

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
First i gotto state i havent seen the movie yet. But i still think i can contribute to the comments about how to play a skald etc.

Skalds are really 1 ponys, i assume from reading the comments that skold does everything he should while taking full advantage of the class.
From the numerous skald movies ive seen and how i rate my own playstyle there are actually only 2 things which separate the good from the "not so good"

1: Take advantage of your chants, use the resist chants when fighting soft targets to reduce duration of CC spells and DD's

2: Use the reactionary styles for free hits. ie a Random skald goes into combat dd,dd, mezz keep provoking fortehwin etc. A good skald saves the mezz when fighting 1 opponent for the extra add or when hammerspecced always use the low lvl parry style as backup for anytime, if u parry opponent is stunned for 2 sec then use dd, dd, mezz, parry flag will stay active = another free style together with 2 dds then the followup on it which drops a 10 point bleed.

Just my incredibly retarded need to comment other skalds etcccccc........
Point was dont whine on playstyle its hard to vary!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
First of all its cool with a camlann movie :)

And some comments... dont you know killing the bd commander olso automaticly kills bd healers? and running thru casters... cmon...

Enjoyed the movie.. cool music great quality ;)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
adoNix said:
And some comments... dont you know killing the bd commander olso automaticly kills bd healers?

killing a bluecon commander is a lot harder than killing a greencon healer tho ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
adoNix said:
First of all its cool with a camlann movie :)

And some comments... dont you know killing the bd commander olso automaticly kills bd healers? and running thru casters... cmon...

Enjoyed the movie.. cool music great quality ;)

when you go for the commander first those damn healer pets seem to use their +60000 hp heals. i would say go for the 1st healer then the commander after

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
a wtfhighrr skald in crap gear, without buffs/relics/keepbonus :(

I only ever had like 2 replies for my awesome movies :( Everyone just loves you because Skold has boobies.

7% done.. I paused me music D/L to d/l this poop.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
as i play dark sm i have no problems killin the commander ;) saves alot of time tho :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I only ever had like 2 replies for my awesome movies :( Everyone just loves you because Skold has boobies.

7% done.. I paused me music D/L to d/l this poop.

Because Skold actually killed someone in his :wub:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Songs are, in order:

Ensiferum - Slayer of Light
In Flames - Brush the Dust Away
Summoning - Long Lost to Where No Pathway Goes
Finntroll - Skogens Hämnd
In Flames - Embody the Invisible
(and last, The 5 6 7 8s - Woo Hoo ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom