This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skold, the movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by enkor, Mar 9, 2005.

1. enkor

enkor Can't get enough of FH

2. Bloodhunter

Bloodhunter Banned

DLing...

3. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

will download tomorrow and have a look.

you better have some good music or im telling a GM

4. stafrin

stafrin Loyal Freddie

very nice movie and music! :clap:

5. Natswoo

Natswoo Banned

Skold Dies!
    You have gained enough realm points for RR5.... etc etc

Yes Skoldy you remember /wub :sex:

6. Tierce_

Tierce_ Fledgling Freddie

D/Ling :)

7. Succi

Succi Fledgling Freddie

Nice , very similar to mincer solo tactics

8. Ame

Ame Fledgling Freddie

Including the 'SoS away from the solo lurikeen named Cavel' tactic? ;)

9. Amildin

Amildin Can't get enough of FH

Because shes buffed through the roof and your unbuffed?

Nice movie mate, but needed Backstreet Boys :twak:

10. Tierce_

Tierce_ Fledgling Freddie

Really nice movie mate. Made me really miss camlann, and also want to roll a VW ;//

I will be back, someday!!

Anyway, brilliant skald skills mate.

11. Bonelamencer

Bonelamencer One of Freddy's beloved

nice movie,but learn to use str/con charge and endu totems/pots :p

12. knew it wouldnt work for me.. :(

good music as least :eek:

13. Ame

Ame Fledgling Freddie

Fuck off. Noone will take Miss Camlann from me.

Well not until the next beauty pageant.

14. enkor

ru stupid? dont want to use str/con charge unless i need it (as against kyllme) because its about as lame as being buffed, and i do use endu totems, wtf do you think it is on slot 5, qb 2?

15. enkor

16. Bahumat

downloading now......oooh 38 mins to go

17. Rarr will D/L it when I get home... but like AMil said... no backstreet boys? :(

*cough* [​IMG]

18. Steffan-

Steffan- Fledgling Freddie

Remember torch when you fight if you're gonna make another movie please :p

Was ok'ish, didn't like all the purgin' tho, and kite. Always use the same tactic, dd dd, mezz, get behinde, behinde style, dd dd, then sometimes you just stay inside melee range and fight, otherwise you kite 'em which get kinda boreing in the end....
    Another thing, stop the running through ppl, so annoying to look at....

Liked the fight with the bd'er where you mezzed him and took out healer pets :)

Just my 2 cents....

19. Bonelamencer

Are you stupid urself mby? Then why don't you find lame using of malice charges or IP when enemies don't do it? Don't see big difference between this and using of s/c charge. I noticed you used healing totems but never endu ones.How the fuck can i know if totems on ur QB are endu? You played up to rr9 solo but still don't know how to use all effective tools required for being sucessful (not bb) :twak:

20. Bonelamencer

Mrspinp whined at me when i used "to run through" tactic to pwn his red con eldrich and his friend's red con wizzie at once :D
    Btw this bd was fucking stupid,doesn't know how to play this class at all
    Kiting ppl is about the same as strafing or running through.Some ppl find it lame but actually it is an integral part of the game.

21. Bahumat

it was a nice video and skalds have a set pattern on how they play. enkor does well using his kiting method as it works...kindrid would have kicked the crap out of enkor if he had not kited.

shamans dot disease and run...what you expect them to dot disease and stand there while they wait for the dots to tick?

enkor uses an effective method that is not bug abusing its merely a tactic that works and this frustrates people. its the same with bd's strafing. its something they use to their advantage and im ok with it....at the time it happens to me i go nuts but its all part of daoc

enkor that flaming ball at the end. my rl friend had this follow him for ages untill the guards attcked it. fg's kept trying to take it out lol. thought it was a one off but maybe not!

well done and well produced.

p.s. one day im gonna stumble into one of the movies!

22. enkor

if you weren't so retarded you might a) know what a hib end totem looks like, or b) see that i dont, for the most part, have any reason to use one. And if you weren't so retarded, you might understand the difference between using the ability of an artifact or IP, and using a rechargable charge (and the stupidity of is too, this movie would be pretty shitty if i used a str/con charge all the time, huh?)

23. Bahumat

totally agree with you, if he uses a str/con charge then why not go the whole hog and use a bb. then you can all QQ how he's buffed and the kills dont count and blah blah blah

24. Bonelamencer

lol ! Do you belive in ur own words? Do i have to remember the look of totems of all realms? Do you do it urself? I know where can buy em in any realm,how much they cost and that endu totems are at the downside(shift+i if got difficulties).That's more then enought ;)
    You had reasons to use but didn't.That's up to you to play as you like,but i would use em in some moments.
    The only difference between rechargeable charge and other charges/abilities is in the price.Seems you are jerk on money :p
    The movie looks pretty shitty when you use in every fight purge and/or IP.That's something similar to sorc movies where they use rr5 ra + moc in every fight :rolleyes:

25. Bonelamencer

Using of malice charge affects the battle much more then s/c charge fyi.Can say the same about IP.

26. enkor

aye, i purge in every fight, and my opponents dont use any RAs at all, i suck :(

27. enkor

lol.

28. Renwind

Renwind One of Freddy's beloved

ok seriously now the movie sucked dont saying that cause i dont like u (u know i dont) but all the fucking kiting not even fun to watch, remember u did the same thing against a unbuffed lvl 49 savage in epic and rog jwlry some time ago just makes me laugh

29. Bonelamencer

Malice charge is the best ability for melee duels if you know when and how to use it. Leave ur silly cmments for urself.

30. Wanna Be

Wanna Be Fledgling Freddie

Nice vid m8 :)
    Shame on run though on some casters but hey that camlann
    Bonelamencer quit the whine :) Skold plays he character well!
    If i had purge IP malice chare Guess wot ? i'd use em 2 win fights + wivout Ra's <purge> skald finds it very hard to beat a shield tank...