Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
u dont know much, ur 11L5 and ur crap, its just a bit sad that somebody as crap as u got to that high a rr... unless ur group has superior numbers u run, ur 37 maybe its a bit late to grow some balls

play an ice wiz to rr11l5 and try commenting again.

and using my age in an argument, haha.:fluffle:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Well don't play the martyr card to much, we all know why you are ice specced.

because i like to pbaoe stuff more than i like to bolt stuff.

how many `succesfull` ice wizes do you know ?

and do you think that that is because noone playing one has any skill ?

how comes saruman gave up on his wiz and then became uber skilled basically doing the same thing on a chanter ? like soo many others.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Realmrank != successful, just fyi.... every fight we've had vs you, zerg or fg vs fg you always insta moc + rr5 on inc and still eat grass roughly 2 seconds later.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Realmrank != successful, just fyi.... every fight we've had vs you, zerg or fg vs fg you always insta moc + rr5 on inc and still eat grass roughly 2 seconds later.

is that because i suck or because people wand me dead first ?

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

Hmmm, the same thing happens to me no matter how many Albs around me...

Muylaetrix said:
is that because i suck or because people want me dead first ?

...guess it's because there's a lot of Mids and Hibs want us dead first Muy :(

Feel the hate :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Naw that was pretty much it, pbaoe in siege situations. Just no need to be a martyr to your spec - youve specced that way for a specific reason, you play is suited to siege situations, (moc3 as well ofc) you like to run with a group or the pack, and your 1v1 skills probably arn't has honed as they maybe. Thats all fair enough, play as you like to play.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Naw that was pretty much it, pbaoe in siege situations. Just no need to be a martyr to your spec - youve specced that way for a specific reason, you play is suited to siege situations, (moc3 as well ofc) you like to run with a group or the pack, and your 1v1 skills probably arn't has honed as they maybe. Thats all fair enough, play as you like to play.

i dunno, you ever ran into my necro solo ?

even at rr4, the thing has a multiple of solo kills of my ice wiz.

ever been in pve with me ?

ever been grouped with me ?

do other ice wizards perform better than me ?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

No
No
Yes

:kissit:

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH

how many `succesfull` ice wizes do you know ?

and do you think that that is because noone playing one has any skill ?

how comes saruman gave up on his wiz and then became uber skilled basically doing the same thing on a chanter ? like soo many others.

To answer that Magmatic was "succesfull" tho that was before toa so him > u :m00:

C

Carss

Well aurores was a million times better

muy is just laughable in about every single aspect

you play like the only keys you have are moc rr5 and pbaoe

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Well aurores was a million times better

muy is just laughable in about every single aspect

you play like the only keys you have are moc rr5 and pbaoe

you forgot the /release macro

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
muyl , laat ze, tzijn pubers

brite, shortage of attention or so?, ur a character and class that aint loved
even better, u and ur pet are buffed and are able to handle +-3 chars with ease as i see some toys(twf,...) are still up, so duUuUuUuh they come with several to gank u
play the game as it comes or go cry in a corner

mmm just realised ur maybe jealous of censi's art of baiting :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

dunno who your necro is, nope never pve'd with you, never grouped with you, and tbh dont really know any other ice wizzies, but then dont pay 2 much attention.

Wasnt meaning to piss you off, and though had a bit of a joke at your expense no offense was meant. Think my post about why you have an ice specced wizzie was on the money though - no reason to be offended about that really - you plays the game your way, i respect that.

Anyhow, lost the thread of this thread so will duck out now.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

fuck me necro vs melee class wow uber dude, i know who is necro is, he sneaks up on the duellers adn lets rip, ur play style reflects where the fg scene was 4 years ago (pbaoe bomb groups), go find a Dem Hibbies or Eclipse video of what they did 4 years ago, only difference is they did it with style and were able to kill superior numbers doing it, u and ur group on the other hand never engage equal or superior numbers... u run away, u pbaoe bomb soloers u even moc'd pbaoe'd my solo ass once how fucking sad is that.... u run in areas u know the fg's rarely visit and yet somehow u have sneaked ur way to rr11L5 and have learned fuck all, you have this attitude that its been hard playing a ice wiz that somehow u deserve some credit for it - bollox i say, never remember u from the tough days against the best groups that ran on the server, as i've said grow some balls prove how good u think u are

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
skillui6.jpg

About sums up the retards on the server at the moment..... seanpaul, gorathkill, durrell, rasmine. FGs during the day and night, disappear or run with the zerg when there is any competition out.

Why in the creation of crows shit did you respec dark :p you nob end lol... on a side note i have a feeling if you were supp you wouldn't have even made this thread ^_^

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
is that because i suck or because people wand me dead first ?

Its because you are a caster that are in front of the rest of your group. You never pull back on inc, you stop, moc and pbae, then you die. Try running backwards and use other spells than pbae, and use pbae for when its the best choice, like when an enemy tank is slammed next to you for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom