Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carss

skillui6.jpg

About sums up the retards on the server at the moment..... seanpaul, gorathkill, durrell, rasmine. FGs during the day and night, disappear or run with the zerg when there is any competition out.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ROFLMAO monkey!

Im gonna resist to say some1 got killed in rvr....
oops already said it :p

Bonedancers dont deserve solo fights....especially rr10/11 ones :)

PS: Neither do warlocks :p
Edit: Omg your quickbar as more spells then the insta LT!!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Spam from those pets reminds me when some mentalists parked a bunch of singing curmugeons etc to ligen port pad. Hope that's a whisper, otherwise must drive everyone fucking nuts at bled.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ROFLMAO monkey!

Im gonna resist to say some1 got killed in rvr....
oops already said it :p

Bonedancers dont deserve solo fights....especially rr10/11 ones :)

PS: Neither do warlocks :p
Edit: Omg your quickbar as more spells then the insta LT!!

rofl who the fuck are u? stupid shit wizard who stick to alb zerg and aoe dmg?

C

Carss

Spam from those pets reminds me when some mentalists parked a bunch of singing curmugeons etc to ligen port pad. Hope that's a whisper, otherwise must drive everyone fucking nuts at bled.

Im not sure whether the pets whisper :p but all my commands to pets (a quickbars worth) are all whispers that you dont see in that screen causing the pets to say things :p

Im not particularly looking for solo fights on my BD, ill leave soloers because there is no reason for me to kill them. What i do want is 1v many noobs where i can overcome the odds to beat them, problem is even idiots these days are rr8+ and dump realm abilities when in anything less than a FG. Hell Muylatrix MoCs on me when hes got 2fg to back him up.

Plus if your still whineing on an instant lifetap that does 250 damage when debuffed with MoM5 on an 8 second timer you need your head seeing to.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why use insta mezz?

Bard speed > hastener speed iirc?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Im not sure whether the pets whisper :p but all my commands to pets (a quickbars worth) are all whispers that you dont see in that screen causing the pets to say things :p

Im not particularly looking for solo fights on my BD, ill leave soloers because there is no reason for me to kill them. What i do want is 1v many noobs where i can overcome the odds to beat them, problem is even idiots these days are rr8+ and dump realm abilities when in anything less than a FG. Hell Muylatrix MoCs on me when hes got 2fg to back him up.

Plus if your still whineing on an instant lifetap that does 250 damage when debuffed with MoM5 on an 8 second timer you need your head seeing to.

darkness ftw lol

CorNokZ

heh unsure about that, but sprint + hastner > bard speed, then you need to /face and cast sooo....

Bard twists end and speed, then I assure you that they will catch the monkey :D

But ofc, that requires just a tiny bit of skill :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Bard twists end and speed, then I assure you that they will catch the monkey :D

But ofc, that requires just a tiny bit of skill :(

Ahh ye but you loose halve the group trying to catch your solo'r + you need to twist halve a zone just to be inrange to be able to get the casted mezz off. Insta mezz is there for convenience, not to make up for lost skillz :p

CorNokZ

Ahh ye but you loose halve the group trying to catch your solo'r + you need to twist halve a zone just to be inrange to be able to get the casted mezz off. Insta mezz is there for convenience, not to make up for lost skillz :p

And ofc use ae insta mezz! Can you imagine what would have happened if the pets did something? :O

Or perhabs the single target insta mezz was down from hunting another solo'er not too long ago? :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
And ofc use ae insta mezz! Can you imagine what would have happened if the pets did something? :O

Or perhabs the single target insta mezz was down from hunting another solo'er not too long ago? :(

Could be!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
rofl who the fuck are u? stupid shit wizard who stick to alb zerg and aoe dmg?

lol is that your best at insult/flame? have to do better then that :)
And rofl at the hypocrisy, yes i do add and leech but so do you.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol is that your best at insult/flame? have to do better then that :)
And rofl at the hypocrisy, yes i do add and leech but so do you.

even if he does i bet his guild can actually 8v8 unlike DA :twak:

P.S. why do you still have me flaming you in your sig ? :confused:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Hell Muylatrix MoCs on me when hes got 2fg to back him up.

those pets are annoying lol, without moc, you won`t cast much when you got like 3 caster pets nuking you (won`t kill you fast, but will prevent you from casting)

ofc i will use moc after i get hit by something ? what you expect me to do ? die (i`ll probably do that anyway, but that`s another case) without hitting back ? what is a wizard uberhaupt suposed to do after he suffers an interupt ? the only insta`s available are rr5 and ra`s.

where other classes have tools in speclines that allow to take back initiave after getting interupted, a wiz has only the option to moc. no instas, no qcast mezz/stun. only waaaagh, i`m gone kill you before you kill me.

nag, you don`t hear me complain about that insta lifetap now... just need to get used to other pets than the bonecommander :)

they nerfed 1 thing strongly (and rightly imho) and gave a lot of loving on the other side. the class changed, yes.

i would think the class has become a lot more varied and fun to play actually, but what do i know about bonedancers ;)

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved

And where does the "skillz" part come in when killing a solo BD with a FG?

ofc i will use moc after i get hit by something ? what you expect me to do ? die (i`ll probably do that anyway, but that`s another case) without hitting back ? what is a wizard uberhaupt suposed to do after he suffers an interupt ? the only insta`s available are rr5 and ra`s.

Asuming the FG does something aswell? Or is it 7-15 guys sticking you and then you go out and kill stuff alone while the rest AFK's?

CorNokZ

where other classes have tools in speclines that allow to take back initiave after getting interupted, a wiz has only the option to moc. no instas, no qcast mezz/stun. only waaaagh, i`m gone kill you before you kill me.

Since when did we lose quick cast? :(

When I get hit on my wizard I usually kite back and run out of range.. I very rarely use my qcast and if you know how to position yourself and just kite a little you won't have a problem and won't need moc at all..

And where does the "skillz" part come in when killing a solo BD with a FG?

I think he was being sarcastic Perly m8 :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

There are ways, but if you dont know em yet, I aint gonna tell you. Its what you learn from soloing rather than running with a load of random realm mates.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
TBH Brite, you get in your FG's, and roll Solo'ers so what are you really complaining about here?

CorNokZ

Trying to solo in the middle of iRvR is a bit stupid though, I think you gotta admit that. The difference between soloers and those trying to add on everything is not to tell and therefore it's kill them all.

Burned! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom