Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
even if he does i bet his guild can actually 8v8 unlike DA :twak:

DA did 1year i believe 1 or 2 months ago, but since you dont play for a year now how would you know except you were clueless and just flame ppl cause you are a mofo?

P.S. why do you still have me flaming you in your sig ? :confused:

Why do you keep writing bs? :confused:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
those pets are annoying lol, without moc, you won`t cast much when you got like 3 caster pets nuking you (won`t kill you fast, but will prevent you from casting)

ofc i will use moc after i get hit by something ? what you expect me to do ? die (i`ll probably do that anyway, but that`s another case) without hitting back ? what is a wizard uberhaupt suposed to do after he suffers an interupt ? the only insta`s available are rr5 and ra`s.

where other classes have tools in speclines that allow to take back initiave after getting interupted, a wiz has only the option to moc. no instas, no qcast mezz/stun. only waaaagh, i`m gone kill you before you kill me.

nag, you don`t hear me complain about that insta lifetap now... just need to get used to other pets than the bonecommander :)

they nerfed 1 thing strongly (and rightly imho) and gave a lot of loving on the other side. the class changed, yes.

i would think the class has become a lot more varied and fun to play actually, but what do i know about bonedancers ;)

u dont know much, ur 11L5 and ur crap, its just a bit sad that somebody as crap as u got to that high a rr... unless ur group has superior numbers u run, ur 37 maybe its a bit late to grow some balls

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
u dont know much, ur 11L5 and ur crap, its just a bit sad that somebody as crap as u got to that high a rr... unless ur group has superior numbers u run, ur 37 maybe its a bit late to grow some balls

eh? rr means nothing, a wiz vs a bd is a one sided fight unless the wiz uses moc (especially an ice wizard as i know Muy is) so less jumping on the" you suck" bandwagon

C

Carss

eh? rr means nothing, a wiz vs a bd is a one sided fight unless the wiz uses moc (especially an ice wizard as i know Muy is) so less jumping on the" you suck" bandwagon

Was anyone talking about BD vs Wizard here? no, so open your eyes and stop jumping on the band wagon yourself.

Muy can moc on me all he likes, if hes zerging me like usual then its not as if it matters, just somthing to laugh at and if hes in a small group or with his DI bot he still wont be able to kill me anyway as has happened before.

And i think most people know RR means nothing, i mean how useless are you, no matter how many rr11's you have zerged up.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
those pets are annoying lol, without moc, you won`t cast much when you got like 3 caster pets nuking you (won`t kill you fast, but will prevent you from casting)

ofc i will use moc after i get hit by something ? what you expect me to do ? die (i`ll probably do that anyway, but that`s another case) without hitting back ? what is a wizard uberhaupt suposed to do after he suffers an interupt ? the only insta`s available are rr5 and ra`s.

where other classes have tools in speclines that allow to take back initiave after getting interupted, a wiz has only the option to moc. no instas, no qcast mezz/stun. only waaaagh, i`m gone kill you before you kill me.

qc root?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Well its always a good laugh on vent when you run into DA.

"Muy mo...Muy dead"

Just because you have moc, its not necessary to use it on inc while you are in nukerange of enemy casters. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
purge moc slam dead. must be fun for muyernob

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u cant moan about these people killing you brite... they are out looking for enemies to kill... They didnt add on you and they killed you..

your an advanced player, these guys are not... that being said I find that those guys are pretty nice out there.. sure they want you dead but they tend not to add etc...

this is just the game at the end of the day.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

will you interrupt the pets from casting with that qc root? no pets doesnt get interrupt like casters do except necromancer's pet.

bonedancer will keep pushing his instant lifetap also after root and youll have a dead wizzard that stoped to qc root and got killed before he manages to do 1 step backwards :p

C

Carss

what brites forget is he got boosted all the way to RR8 in maelstom in old days gankign soloers duoers etc

lol that must be true as i joined maelstrom around 7L7 and i pretty much soloed til rr8!

Why the hell do idiots make up this crap?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
skillui6.jpg

About sums up the retards on the server at the moment.....

Brite is on the SS, check.. Yep you're right.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
made my day seeing that pic, someone who plays a char with little or no skill required qq'ing after all the greifing he has done in his time lolz!

well off to bed! hf brite hope u get chained more :D

C

Carss

I soloed to rr10 :)

big difference between soloing in NF and OF, was a hell of a way to run when you die, no way you could goto emain solo and i was unbuffed pretty much always unless i went to emain where i could leech some buffs :p and before someone else points it out warrior might not kill as much as a bd but anyways was definatly a lot harder in OF. Grew bored of it though, even though now its a bit more fun with the complete new setup

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
I soloed to rr10 :)

oh no you didnt.. remember you were in a group who killed me when i was soloing on BM at beno.. and you were still rr9+ ;) you didnt hit me <3

only time i can remember you in grp tbh :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
oh no you didnt.. remember you were in a group who killed me when i was soloing on BM at beno.. and you were still rr9+ ;) you didnt hit me <3

only time i can remember you in grp tbh :D

See who da man!!

I was probbaly spamming leave ya bastards!!!!!:fluffle:

I miss Daoc, might come back for abit.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Should be used to be zerged down if you soloed that much on a bd.

On Topic: he clicked on you and choosed the good speell...That's skill enough for me, even you and jupiter manage to do the same time to time...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Should be used to be zerged down if you soloed that much on a bd.

On Topic: he clicked on you and choosed the good speell...That's skill enough for me, even you and jupiter manage to do the same time to time...

Ahah lol From time to time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom