Silly Story for the Bored and...well bored realy.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
News Update

I passed my driving test, so first order of business is to get drunk. Once i'm through marrinading in alchohol, ill get back to creative endevours. To be honest, it's a relife that I don't have to do lessons anymore or any of that constant training (although i still need more practice in the car).

On the creative side, i'm drawing more scetche's for stories and trying to get this damn website sorted out. Frontpage is begining to piss me off, and I can't get a reliable copy of Dreamweaver anywhere (pfff, like i'm paying £200 for something i'm gonna use once in a blue moon). With any luck i'll have something close to what i'm visualising soon to link into, so i don't have to post all this here, including a forum for the three artists going on the website.

Good news, there will be alot of content, bad news, it's upto me to get the blody thing organised. Fuck, only reason i'm even building the goddamn thing is because they wanted a showcase for there work, then decide they only want to put on 10 peices of work each.... ffs, 10 peices of work??? Fukers are going to have to put 50 peices EACH if they want to show off there talent, modest gits. One came out with "I want to showcase my work, not show it off." my reply being "Your an artist for christs sake! Your one of the only professions that get payed for being show-off eccentric pricks, thats how you make money!" As you can imagine, it didn't go down too well, although they know i'm right.

I wont get started on the whole "Not my best work." rants, there just too fucking irritating at times, and as I had to remain sober at the time, you can see why this was irritating. Thankfully, thats all behind me now and I can resume piss-taking will full vigor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom