Silly Story for the Bored and...well bored realy.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Update: It will be back, next week.

Hehehehe, beeen transfering this to my Blogg page and also backing it up again (never use cheap ass media to store your valuble data). The story will continue just as soon as I finnish chapter 10 on one of my other stories (pen and paper job).

However, the story will continue here (seems more fitting until I get banned or sued). Later.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
w00t more story! cool does he get the girl? does he find out she's a slob! i canna wait i tell's ye!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, the continuation. We left our two chaps boarding the Express, and returning to the HQ. However, just to use a cheap writers trick, i'm skipping foreward from that point to November 28th, mostly so I don't have to recap anything (Well, a month) that happened in world history accurately (not like I have anyway). And it also allows me to add 4 months of misery and suffering to the dating life of James without going through all of it (torture of another kind). Enjoy.

<<<Part 2. Real conspirecy.>>>

The date was November 28th, 10:25 pm, the place is an old building on Ashton road, near the Coal pit road in Oldham. Two men stood in a carpark, talking in hushed tones, each passing over codewords to confirm there identitiesto the other. Within the building itself, two other men stood by a window, watching the whole exchange take place.
"I've been doing this for weeks now, and this never ceases to amaze me what crap they come out with for code and phrases. Who are these guys again?" Asked James.
"There Illuminati theorists, one's from the 'Hidden Overlord Hunters' group, whilst the other guys from the 'Shattered Eye' faction. Both are convinced that the Illuminati are meeting somewhere near Bristol soon, and are trying to convince the other to join them raiding the meeting." Said Paul "They seem to think they can then get them to disband and hand control back to the people, and let the purity of democracy rule the world."
"And people like this actually walk the streets freely. Who comes up with the names?"
"Mostly people from the Ministry. Plus it could be worse. We got a few groups who stand outside fast food restraunts in the states, megaphone in hand trying to convice everyone that the Illuminati are putting chemicals in the food to keep them fat, stupid and docile.
"The worse thing is that the people who eat at those places are fat anyway, stupid to keep eating the damn food, and just lazy anyway. There arguments are kind of biased and sadly, weaker than the beer there."
"Your trying for the Monty Python joke aren't you!" James sighed, with a grin on his face "Go on, what do you mean by that?"
Paul smiled and continued "Well, American beer is like making love in a canoe..."
"It's fucking close to water!" Both men said in unison.
"Jesus this is boring." Said James "Here we go, there handing over packages. Looking through the evidence collected.... they look satisfied.... and there goes the handshake."
"Good, now it's upto our agents in there ranks to steer things from here. Lets piss off to the pub. We can make last orders in the Abbey."

Ten minutes later they sat in Oldhams only rock pub, drinking Ale and listening to classic rock and roll. Both sat near the entrance, next to the window and the bar, chatting between theselves. No-one was near them, even though it was a sunday and had quite a few patrons in.
"Do you ever get bored with doing this type of field work?" Asked James in a hushed tone.
"Sort of. Never done it for 4 weeks straight, usually it's done only occasionally by each agent. Mind you, were due another assignment soon. Remember our run-in with Mr Renolds come Terminator? Well, the labs have finally gotten all the paperwork sorted."
"Finally. We still got the short guy living at the base?"
"Yeah, he wont go back home, and with good reason. You saw the pictures on his home and lab when our team went to check it out?"
"I remember. They gutted the place, stripped it of anything useful and destroyed the rest. Poor sod lost quite a bit. How much do you think the artifacts were worth, the ones that got wrecked?"
"Report said some were almost two thousand years old, so i'd have to say, alot. Probobly priceless."
"Shit. Whats the Ministry doing about it?"
"Offered him a job in the Labs, relocating him locally were security is better, try and get his life back on track realy. Healthcare is the main problem though, he practically goes into a fit if a doctor approach's him. Still, he's responding well to therapy, so thats good enought for the moment."
Both men supped there drinks, and Paul judged now to be the best time to ask Jame sthe question.
"Made any headway with Carolyn?"
"Piss off." Said James miserably.
"Ah. That good eh!"
"I've spent five months trying. Christ, i've faced down bloody cyborgs armed to the teeth, why is it so hard to ask her out?"
"Probobly because you wern't trying to date the cyborgs. Relax, take deep breaths, and just ask her out. Whats the worse that can happen?"
"She turns out to be a man hating lesbian who happens to taser any man who asks her for a date, strips them of there cloths and dumps them in the country side."
"Hmmm, I can see you've thought alot about this. However, I think your over reacting a little, for one she doesn't have a taser."
"Ah."
"Look, collect yourself, go home and get some rest. With luck, we'll get something new tomorrow."

When James arrived at the Ministry the next morning, he was told to go directly to 'The Coordinators' office. Paul, Carolyn and the Atlantian were already there, all sat patiently while he seated himself next to Paul.
"I'm not late am I? I got no message about a meeting?" Asked James.
"No, I called everyone here only a few minutes ago." Said 'The Coordinator' "Now we are all here, I have some good news for you. As of today, I am seting up a new investigation team, and your all it's core members. The reason for this is the information we retrieved a few weeks ago during the 'Comm hacker' incident, it turns out that Mr Moorchild was in fact selling some of the technical wonders to other parties, especially the cyborg technology. We have reports from our world wide holdings that certain members of underworld elements has suddenly become 'superhuman' in a matter of weeks. We have relaible information that they were all in the UK just before this transformation.
"Due to this, we need to track down who-ever is fucking about and stop them, understood?"
Nods all round.
"Good. Paul, your the team leader, with James as you second. Carolyn is your technical supervisor, supported by our Atlantian friend 'Eric'. You have authority to call in additional support and resources, open book on this one. Any questions?"
"I have one, sir. Are we to take down the cyborgs in circulation?" asked Paul.
"No, thats being handled by Dagger and Phantom combat teams. Hopefully, this will help flush out whoever is supplying them, by creating more demand. Should make your task easier. Anything else?"
Nothing.
"Dismissed."

<<<End of part one>>>

Just a short set-up today, but more to come.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Right, converting the PC to NTFS so ill have to get this in first (awaiting an arrival from Senior Cockup), so if i don't update till thursday of friday, you know why.....

<<<Continued>>>

They all left the office and returned to there desks and labs, preparing for the task ahead of them. James and Paul began pouring over personel files and mission data whilst Carolyn and Eric began analysing the technical data of the cyborg technology. By two o'clock, all everyone was tired and hungry, and retired to the canteen.
Paul and James sat down, cottage pie in front of both men, and large mugs of steeming hot coffee on hand.
"So Moorchild was selling the tech to others?" Asked James "Doesn't figure though, as he didn't need the money, or the contacts."
"From what I can gather it wasn't either of those factors. He was a true nutcase, wanted the world to know all about the 'secret world rulers', probobly at any cost. Chances are he was gambling that once the cyborgs got out of control, the authorities would start sending in heavy artillery, in public to stop them. Once the world saw the cyborg frames, it would add leigons to his following, especially after he started throwing more information there way."
"Information he would steal from us through our comm system. I get it, he was like those Illuminati nutcases the other night."
"Right, he just had the wrong target. We don't rule the world, we just keep those dangerous elements under control. Anyway, enought of this, eat. We've got another few hours of paperwork to sort through."
"Maybe. Got a subjestion for the team, by the way."
"Carl?"
"Yup. Also, do we have any werewolfs on staff?"
"One or two. Why do you ask?"
"Well, they make excellent trackers you said, and they have sharper sences than us. I'm just wondering if there keen sences could tell the difference between human and cyborg?"
"Good idea. I'll ask. Now eat."
Both men began tucking into there meals when Carolyn sat down with her own repast, sausage and chips, covered in gravy, with a large mug of coffee for herself. Nods were exchanged, and side looks were made between Paul and James. Before anyone could speak, Carolyn began eating her meal, sucking the gravy off the first sausage before biting into it with a satisfying crunch. At that moment, Paul could have sworn James almost yelped.
"So, how goes the analysis?" Asked Paul finally.
"Not bad. We think that the model in circulation may have different features, but appart from that, there wont be much difference. Half the arsenal we have could take one down easily enough, although we'd have to find them first. We're haveing difficulty adjusting the scanners to track them."
"James came up with an idea about that. Would a Werewolf be able to track them? I take it the outer skin in synthetic, or artificial?"
"Could be, i'll have to check. If it is artificial, then they should be able to track them, as the scent would be without pheramones. Good idea James." She said, looking at him "Are you ok, you seem a little peekish?"
"Fine, fine, probobly coming down with a cold is all." He said a little too quickly.
Dinner resumed as normal, and they all finnished up withing a few minutes. Carolyn went back to the lab, leaving the two men on there own again.
"She is right you know. You do look a little pale." Said Paul.
James glared at him.
"I suppose if you saw the doc..."
"Don't start."
"Well, were else could the blood have gone?" He asked, grinning like the cheshire cat.
"Piss off."
"Look, if you want to be the sausage..."
"SHUT UP!" Said James sternly.
"Ok, ok, relax. At least you came up with a good idea, that counts. Anyway, when you can stand up, meet me back at our desks, i've had an idea of my own."

Later, all current members of the team sat in the lounge area, files in front of them on the table. Eric was sifting through most of these files, taking notes as he went along. James was intrigued by the small man, his nimbleness and his odd elfin features, not to mention his odd manner.
"Yes, dog-men could indeed smell the cyborg skin." Said Eric.
"Er, if I were you, i'd call them werewolfs, especially to there face." Said Paul.
"Oh, I forget, they no longer kept as pets."
Paul cringed, and James started weighing up odds at the elfs life expectancy.
"And you had better keep that to yourself." Said Carolyn.
"Hmm, well, they can track them easy. Combat would be difficult, cyborg much stronger than any of us, however there armour is all under the fake skin. You standard issue ammunition should be sufficient."
"Very well, can you tell us about the production the chasis? Space required, components needed, materials, that sort of thing."
"Most parts can be fabricated from standard materials, hard to trace. However, the brain case components requires highly refined silicon, and gold. Very pure, very clean. Space to build the parts would need small warehouse or factory, and power, lots of power. Main component is a doctor, very skilled, corrupt, like the man from Titanic."
"Man from Titanic? You mean the film?" Asked Paul.
"No, film was innacurate. Am talking about the doctor from the Titanic, passenger, spoke with him when we traveled on the ship. Then later at the mansion, a few weeks ago."
"What? Hang on, someone you knew back on the Titanic? Who, we need a name!" Said Paul urgently.
"Don't know the name, he changes each time. He looked the same as when I first met him, not changed even slightly."
"You mean unchanged. Like an immortal?"
"No, not like immortal, they change style of clothing. This one still wearing same period clothing, top hat, cane, heavy long coat. All black, with white shirt."
"Can you identify him from a picture archive?"
"I can try."

<<<to be continued>>>

Don't worry, funny stuff will resume soon.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Well, with Dimebag Darrel dead, my week now officially sucks. One of the reasons for this is (as some may know) when I write, i'm usually listening to music, rock and metl for preferance. Pantera is one such band I listen to regularely, why is why his death pisses me off so much. I sincearly hope that the little twat who shot him is now being tortured for the rest of eternity.

That aside, there will be an update either later tonight if I can get enough down to bother with. If not, i'll post it tomorrow in full. Lets see.

<<<Continued>>>

Paul sat in the conference room with Eric, laptop in front of them with a faces database running. They had inputted a basic description into the machine, and the program had brought up al the pictures that mached into a slideshow. It had been over an hour since they started, and both were getting sick of the gleem of the screen.
"Him!!" Exclaimed Eric "Thats the doctor."
Paul looked at the picture and the profile name.
"Your sure?"He asked.
"Yes, sure. He is the evil one I spoke of. He was in the mansion when I was captive. He spoke of things that made me sick, made me teach him the process, the skills he wanted. His payment was considerable, and terrible."
"How?"
"Serum, Heals, Extends Life."
"What?!"
"Yes. My captor was to use it, but wouldn't when I told him what it would require."
"What did it require?" Paul didn't like where this was going.
"Human organs and fluids."
"Shit!"

Carolyn and James worked in the lounge, pouring over reports and staff profiles, trying to kill time till Paul and Eric were done.
"Why exactly did Paul shit a brick at the description?" Asked James.
"A couple of reasons. There are natural immortals and forces immortals living today. Most are fine but some just don't take there own longevity that well, and tend to go nuts. Those who are naturally immortal have little trouble adjusting, where as those who are forced generally an't take the extended lifespan."
"Now, when you say immortal, you mean.... Highlander?"
"Not quite. Some do have fantastic regenerative abilities, but they can be killed if your persistant. Others just simply live longer, but are just as frail as the rest of us."
"And the 'Forced' part?"
"Thats the odd part. Drinking the blood of those who can regenerate can gain that ability. Thats were some of the vampire myth's comes from. Others either receive a blood transfusion from an immortal, or used the powers of alchemy to acheive the effect."
"Wait, alchemy works?"
"It's just chemistry, if done properly."
"And if it's not done properly?"
"Then it's explosive's."
James thought about this carefully, It made that odd sence that he was slowly learning was real life, which didn't make him feel better. The image of several drunk furry dwarfs with probes still haunted him.
"Anyway...er...so...hows life with you?" Asked James.
"Not bad." She replied, without looking up. "Still single and horny. But appart from that, fine."
"Ah..... well, as long as your doing fine."
"What about you?"
"Can't complain, betrayed the trust of my friends, shot a cyborg that looked like Burt Renolds and watched a ship with the disney licence writen accross it's hull demolish a building. Oh, and watched conspirecy nuts make assholes of themselves for the lasts 4 months."
"Enjoying it?"
"Yeah, I suppose I am. It's just the pace of it all that got me was all."
"Yeah, I know what you mean. Personally, I prefere it when it's hard and fast."
James paused for a second, whilst he guaged her reaction.
"Are you coming onto me?" He asked, sincerly (Hopefully!!!).
She paused as she looked up at him, but before she could answer, Paul burst in with Eric close behind him.
"BASTARDS!!!!!! 2 more seconds is all I needed, Damn you both." Thought James, biting his tounge. Now was not the time for an outburst, although he would speak to Paul about his timing later.
"We have trouble." said Paul as he sat down next to James "We have a positive ident, he's an immortal alright. Name of Charles Fenway Holme. He has rather a large file with the ministry, and he's dangerous."
"In what way?" Asked James.
"He taught and sheltered 'Jack the Ripper' for amusement sake."
"Ah!"

<<<To be continued>>>

Was going to do a 'About jack and freinds' bit, but that wil wait till friday or saturday now. Later.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, four days late, but here we go (xmas shopping, bah). I promised a bit about Jack & Co, so I suppose I should deliver.

<<<Continued>>>

"You have to think back to medical practices of the past five hundred years to fully appreciate how far medical science has come along in over a century. Grave robbery to disect bodies, pickled body parts, surgery on live and concious patients, bone saws, bleedings, leeches.... not very pretty, but necessary all the same.
"One of the Pioneers of medical science has no reference on the outside world, except as part of a footnote in the established medical dictionary circa 1890, and even then, it's not his real name. Charles Fenway Holme was born around 1670, as far as we can tell, and became immortal in 1702. His immortality is stolen, and not that reliable, as he has to 'top-up' every once in a while to keep going." Said Paul, having everyones undivided attention.
"He's been in our files from day one, and was even considered for recruitment, until we found out about his moral troubles."
"Moral troubles?" Asked James.
"His body has a viral strain meshed with the immortality gene he stole from a real immortal. He spent years trying to perfect it and then used it on himself when he thought he had it. Sadely, it's far from perfect, as it's side effects require him to eat liver, kidneys and hearts of immortal beings every sixty years or so." Said Carolyn "He's a bit of an enigma in the science departments, we've never been able to work out how he pulled it off or how it's kept sustained. All we do know is that he's like Hannibal Lecter, except he not only enjoys what he does, he revels in it."
"True. His psych profile is extensive, having over 400 years of information on him has led to some rather in depth study on his case. We have an elimination order on him that dates back one hundred and fifty years, updated from it's origional 'Burn at the stake' order. He's help pioneer some of the most revolutionary medical techniques of the last two centuries, but you realy don't want to know how he practiced his trade."
James took all this in, taking beep breaths and controling his breathing. He was taking this well, but would rather have not known. Still, he had a queston he must ask.
"Where does Jack fit into all this?"
"Jack was a clergiman, a preist of the time, who suffered from multiple personalities after an accident almost killed him. Holme found him, took him in, healed his wounds and set about manipulaing the man, giving counciling to the preist and training to the newly developing personality. Eventually, he had the perfect tool for his needs, someone above reproach who could mutilate and disembowel someone without a second thought.
"Jack was used to eliminate several agents of the Ministry, the whores, as they we informants and.... useful in other areas. We'll be the first to admit using sneaky tactics, but at least several scandals were avoided by it. We wouldn't shake down various gentry and lords for money with the information, only keep it safe until we needed a favour. Jack killed them becasue they were also looking for Holme at the time, and were close to finding him."
"So all he was, was a protector of Holme?"
"Oh no, he was much more than that. Grave robbing, city mosuliums, forbiden texts, all were now open with the access given by his new servant. Best thing for him was that no-one would suspect him, after all, his holy duties would demand that heretics and unholy text be brought before him. If a corpse needed examining, then it must be done if he decread it."
"I see, and Holme was the trusted doctor to carry out such tasks. Very nice for him. So what next?"
"Jack became a liability, his murderous side started taking over, and so Holme made sure that his servant died peacfully. Only act of kindness we have on file about him. He disapeared to Ireland for a few decades, to then reappear breifly for the trip on the Titanic, where he met 'Eric' it seems. After the rescue, he disapeared shortly after landing in America, which was a good thing as it gave us an excuse to begin boosting our operations there just before the great war.
"It was assumed that he disapeared and was eventually killed some time between ninteen twenty and ninteen forty, as all leeds had ran dry, and it was left at that, file open with final report pending. Then the bastard showed up again as a mediacal tutor in new york during the sixties. We tried hunting him down, but he had gained influence and respect fom many in the medical community at the time, took years to trace his movements, as he fled from America to Russia and China. Our agencies there have been hunting him for years with no luck, and now he's back in the west it seems."
"Your sure he's the one doing the cyborgs? It could be just coincidence?" Asked James, feeling rather foolish for mentioning it.
"Maybe, but it's a good place to start looking all the same. Any luck on the property list?"
"We have a working list for size of building required, power consumtion, privacy, equipment delivery and access. All we need do is feed it into the mainframe and let it drag up likely properties from across the UK. Should take a few hours though, there's alot to dig through. We also have a list of personel we could do with onboard, as well as facilities we may need. It's all in my report."
"Were's your report?"
"Waiting to be typed out. I'll get on it now."

<<<T B C>>>

Right, gags, laughts and all things funky starting tomorrow (My mum is over from friday, so I intend to do as much as possible before then), hope I haven't made this too boring and dull. Later.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for the delay, was realy caught off guard over the weekend. Ended up spending time with my family, including my brothers kids who needed a baby sitter (ME). Was knackered until monday evening. Anyway, you will get more tomorrow as I still have things to finnish off. I've got the time sorted out (5 hour gap) and everything else is sorted, so no distractions.

Am hoping to make about 3 posts during the day, each being a different chapter in itself, maybe more if i'm on a roll. Promise. Until then, curse my name.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Best layed plans. Have to do this as one big post (if i can get it all in), as we had the usual outage of Broadband today (with phones and TV thrown in on NTL), That plus we HAD to do alchohol shopping today, although i was rather pissed when i found out about the BB at 2pm. Anyway, onwards, upwards and so forth.

<<<Continued>>>

"Right, as it stands, we have alot of work to get through. We need to recruit and get our search underway, what have we got on locations?" asked Paul. An hour had passed and all were once more sat in the lounge, sipping heavy duty coffee and worrying.
"Right, we have a list of personel who want onboard, a werewolf called Nikolai who says he's worked with you before Paul." nod from Paul "As well as a vampire giving the name of Frank..... why does that sound familiare?"
"Our historian friend."
"Ah, cool." James remembered the man from when he started, he was ok and had provided training since that first meeting, although he hadn't seen him in some weeks. "Right, we got two from special investigations, a woman called Barbara Hennesay, and a guy called..."
"Langley, Theador Langley." Said Paul.
"Ah, I take it you know him."
"Yup, and let me guess, he demanded to join, he didn't request?"
"Yeah. He was rather descriptive with what he was going to do if he didn't get on the team."
"Hardly suprising, his grandson was one of Holme's victims. Damn, he's going to be a liability if we let him join, be he'll just follow us if we don't. I'll have words with him, don't worry. That all?"
"No, we have three combat teams volunteer as backup, on top of the two we already have. Is it me or do a lot of people want to nail Holme's dick to the wall?"
"He's killed a number of ministry agents over the years, and it's become a matter of profesional pride to stop him. That asside though, he's a nasty peice of work that would be gratefully missed from the living."
James shot a quick look at Carolyn and Eric, both were nodding sagely in agreement.
"Whih leads me onto another question, is this capture or termination?"
"Painful torture, information extraction then termination. In that order." James was taken back in shock for a second, then recovered.
"Er, how exactly do we kill someone who's immortal?"
"There are ways, always ways to kill anything. Must be creative and resourceful, but it can be done." Said Eric.
"In other words, leave that to us." Said Carolyn.
"Ok, were still waiting on a starting point though. The systems going throught our criteria, but it's taking time. Carl's onboard as well, he's getting equipment ready for the mobile lab and networking with our other holdings. Once we know where, we'll have local resources at our disposal from the word 'go'."
"Good. Anything else?"
"I'm done." James sat down, and Carolyn took over.
"We know that various components are hard to come by, but we don't have any local sources for most of it, and every other source we know of has there stock accounted for. We can only assume that he's either got a supply from an unknown source, or has a limite supply. I'd say the latter, as some of the components are restricted materials, impossible to have in any great amount unless your a government agency. We've got others looking into the unknown source, just in case.
"Thats all for the moment."
"O.k, seems as were waiting for other now, I subjest we break for the day and begin again tomorrow." Ordered Paul.

Later, Paul and James sat in the pub they had been in the night before. Same place, same seats, both knackered. Thin Lizzy was playing on the jukebox, much to the dismay to some of the college kids who'd had there Emo tunes killed by the switch behind the bar for being 'bloody annoying' by the Landlady.
"Nice place this. I can see why you wanted to come back." Said James.
"Yeah, it's my local. Have to travel a mile to get here, but it's worth it, good people, good music, and trouble only occasionally. Pity they took the AC/DC off the music box, but thats soon remedied."
"By the way, your a bastard, both you and Eric." Said James, 'matter-of-factly'.
"Oh?"
"Yeah. Before you and Eric came back from the archive, she made a comment that sounded like a come on. When I aske dher about it, she was going to answer, and then you walked in. I could have had an answer, today, and be a lot less nervous around her. Now I feel like a bigger tit that usual, thanks."
Paul broke into a huge grin.
"Your welcome." and sipped ale "So, you going ot ask her again tomorrow?"
"I'll consider it if and when I pluck up the courage again. What got me was that she was going to answer, right there and then. Damn you cruel fate."
"Drink up, we have a big day tomorrow."

Everyone on the team was now huddled in the breifing room, including Carl, Nikolai, Frank, Barbera, Theador and three of the five combat teams who volunteered.
"We have a lead." Said Paul "Some pasta muncher working for the mafia out of france has suddenly made a visit to our fair isle, with a briefcase full of gold and unnamed materials. I think we can safely say that we have a definate candidate, his psych profile says he's a risk taker, stupid, self obsessed and always looking for any edge in a fight. Perfect candidate for cyborg modification, a complete tool."
"That was rather harsh. Surely he can't ba all that bad, even the italian reference was a bit much." Said Carl, in attendance.
"He's into 70's disco and kareoke, he even gets dressed up like travolta from saturday night fever for a night out. Medalion included."
"Oh yeah, he's scum." Said James as a joke, everyone one there chuckled.
"Yeah, you'll be repeating that later after we start survailance. He arrives in Wigan in four hours, slept like a baby during the flight so no jet lag. He's got a room booked at a hotel, and we beleive he'll be out for a night on the town if his previous record holds. Thats means undercover agents following him everywhere, even the night spots, so no drinking. Any questions?"
"Are we looking for the target building in or around wigan sir?" from one of the combat teams.
"Were looking at a fifty mile radius around the area. It's a large area, but the type of building criteria should stand out like a sore thumb,especially around the north west, so it's only a matter of time. Anything else?"
Silence.
"Then lets get cracking."

Six hours passed as James, Paul, Carolyn and Nikolai took turns tailing the itallian heavy. Six hours of sight seeing, shopping and drinking coffee. The man liked him music, distastful as it may be, and liked to hear a lot of it, loudly. James was begining to realy hate the man, and he hadn't even spoken to him yet.
"So, whats next?" Asked James.
"Well, we spotted him checking out a night spot earlier, so I guess we have to follow him in there later tonight."
It was now six pm, and they were all in sat in there temporary lodgings at number 29 Acasia road, with Carolyn and Nikolia still following there quarry.
"Well, it can't be all that bad, after all, I haven't been out to a club in months."
"It's been years for me. Hope I don't have to dance at any point."
"Your coming? Won't you stick out just a bit?"
"Nah, not tonight. I've already had outfits for tonight arranged, i'll think you like Carolyn's."
Paul opened the dresser to show a skintight leather catsuit with gold belt and black high heeled boots. James took a deep breath and smiled.
"Nice." he said.
"Well then, your going to realy hate your get-up." Said Paul as he pulled the other outfit into view. The look of horror on James face was a sight to behold.
"NO!"
"Oh yes, undercover work demands it. All of us have to wear this type of gear, otherwise we wont fit into a 70's disco."
The denim flares, the frilly yellow shirt, the medalion, the platforms.
"The bastard!" Said James.

<<<To be followed up>>>

Right, thats it for the moment, more tomorrow. Guarranteed!
Btw, spot the Bananaman reference.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking Broadband

Service with NTL has been almost flawless this last 2 years, until about 2 weeks ago when the broadband started giving out. We have had 12 outages in the last 9 days, and all day yesterday was one of them. It cut out sometime around 8 am, came back on this morning around 2 am.

I'm not happy. Im grump and miserable as i've frgoten where I was taking the story. Balls. Updates if and when I can get them in. Sorry.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Aaaah NTL, we had them and when it was running it was great but something goes wrong and you got more chance of finding jordans brain than getting help.

Cheer up binks, merry christmas <waves mistletoe> :wub:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, service resumed.

Ok, it's been 6 days since my last outage, and the verdict from NTL was....."Upgrading the local server, services no resumed."
Just one problem, why did no one else I know have this problem? Answer, the person I spoke to was talking shit. Oh well, were back. Now, were was I?

<<<Continued>>> (Quote of the day: He must have see you go into the sauna naked, and thought to himself "Thats the type of man i would like to see astride my woman!").

Black leather clung tightly to her skin, hugging every crevice, nook and line of her body like a barnacle to a ships hull.
'Lucky cat-suit.' thought James, as he took a good look at himself in the mirror. He looked like a complete pillock, denim flares, bright yellow shirt with silly frilly bits around the collar and cuffs, brown jacket and a pair of crape soled shoes. The effect was a cross between Dukes of Hazard and Austin Powers, assembled by a colour blind man.
He looked over to Paul, who wore a suit that reminded him of Peter Sellers in 'Whats new Pussycat', a purple velure suit with a white shirt and cravat, like the one used in Austin Powers. It suited him, glasses included.
"Were kind of muddled between the sixties and seventes, are you sure we can get in looking like this?" Asked James, hoping to get out of this.
"Oh yeah, it's all the same as far the owner is concern. It's a way of making money, I doubt they'll object."
'Damn'
"Why isn't Nikolai going in with us?"
"Because I negotiated my way out of it."Smiled the big man. "Another benefit of changing shape." He said, changing him right hand into a clawed, hairy extremity.
"Right. We follow him from his hotel, and from there on until morning if necessary. He's being watched by Alpha team at the moment, as soon as he sets off for the disco, we move. Also, no weapons allowed. That was the problem with these clothes, even back then, no hiding space."
James shot a look as Carolyn, as did Nikolai "We noticed." he said, grinning.

The disco was filled with young and old alike, failing to either dance, look cool or get laid. It reminded James of his first party at university, except the music here was worse. Within the mass of flesh crammed upon the dance floor was their target, trying to impress women with his dancing and chat up lines. The amount of times Jame shad noticed he had slapped across the face, he wasn't succeseding, but he didn't thik that much of a drawback, at least it was bodily contact. James figured it was the most he could ever hope for.
For the most part, James sat in a corner near the bar, surveying the club for anything out of the ordinary, although in a place like this, he was out of luck, as it all looked like it should have been made illegal two decades ago. At least, the clothing should have been. And the music. And the hairstyles.
On the dancefloor, Carolyn was definately turning heads, including there targets. 'So much for keeping a low profile', he thought.
Paul moved around the room, talking, laughing, dancing with women, and whispering something with many. He was keeping there prey in sight the whole time, whilst working the room.
Marus, there target, moved towards Carolyn, strutting his stuff trying to look like 'The Man'. He slid up next to her, tried to impress her with a slow, close dance and whispered something to her. A second passed, and she reacted with a rather generous amount of body contact, and Maruses face contorted into what can only be described as 'White hot world of pain'. She removed her knee from his crotch, and let him drift slowly and stagger across the dance floor towards the corner of the room, towards James.
Pity crept across James for the man as tears slowly managed to creep from his eye's, his face screwed up like a prune. Then he remembered that unlike James, he chose to come here tonight and act like a prat, and the pity soon turned into a sour resentment again. As the man sat down he was approached by a woman, rather attractive James admitted, dressed in a chauffeur suit that hugged her body in all the right places. They spoke for a second, and they began to leave, with James following at a distance, trying to signal the others.
As he got outside, he lost them for a second as they rounded a corner across from the club, but as he rounded the corner they had disappeared. Seconds passed, and he was joined by Carolyn and Paul.
"They can around this corner, and disappeared." Said James as they surveyed the street. There were only a few alleyways leading off the small road, and a car park. Nothing moved.
"I think we've made." Said Paul "If there still here. Time for backup." He spoke into one of his cuff-links.
"All units, move across the area quietly, scan for the target. Nikolai, your needed."

<<<To be continued>>>

Thats it for the moment. Hopefully, more tomorrow.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
Service with NTL has been almost flawless this last 2 years, until about 2 weeks ago when the broadband started giving out. We have had 12 outages in the last 9 days, and all day yesterday was one of them. It cut out sometime around 8 am, came back on this morning around 2 am.

I'm not happy. Im grump and miserable as i've frgoten where I was taking the story. Balls. Updates if and when I can get them in. Sorry.
ntl are annoying specially when you cant connect and the bloody scottish women on the phone tells you to check thier webpage

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
It's odd though, as we've had flawless service since we got it 2 years ago. Just the occasional 1 hour outage when there doing maintenance (and were warned before hand). This time, No warning, no apology, nothing. Still beats the BT service we were getting, but it's the inconvenience.

Fuck it.... update at 7pm tonight.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Dammit, I fucked up twice yesterday. First, I spent 2 hours on the update, and forgot to hit 'post' as I got distracted, so I closed the window. Secondly, it was a friends birthday, and I forgot. However, I can rectify the second bit easily enough, but the first bit REALY pissed me off. So, here's the replay (if I can remember it all).

<<<Continued>>> (Brought to you by, Breasts. Play things for 'big kids.')

James searched the car park with Carolyn, checking cars for occupancy, whilst Paul communicated with the teams. Somewhere was Nikolai, in one of his changed forms, sniffing them out. They spotted the black Mercades at the far end of the lot, an ominous object that seemed to drain the light out of the area and immediately draws attention.
"Chances that we have the wrong car?" Asked Carolyn as they slowly approached the vehicle.
"Considering that this is the only car here thats not a piece of crap, very low."
They split up, to go either side of the vehicle, It remained silent and motionless. James tried the door, locked, and knelt down to try and peer through the tinted windows. As he straightened up, he saw Marus, knife to Carolyns throat with a sick smile on his face. He hadn't heard him move.
"This bitch, I know, and she's going to pay for that insult, long time. You though, I do not know, but you smell of police scum, so you going to do what I say, or I kill her now. Go, tell your masters to leave me alone until I leave the country, or she will suffer more than is necessary."
James saw Nikolai behind Marus, moving silently towards the Italian.
"I have a counter proposal." Said James.
"What is that?" Asked Marus.
Nikolai put one of his large claws around Maruses neck, and the tips of the other against his back, positioned to rip out the mans spine.
"Take the hint, and let the girl go."
Behind James, the barrel was placed against the back of his head. The chauffeur held the desert eagle firmly, and said "Take this hint. Call off your dog and you will live."
"Ok, one, I don't call him off. And two, it's hard to be threatened by someone so cute looking."
"Fuck you!" She said.
"Here's hoping."
The gun came down with suprising speed, and connected with the back of the skull with alarming accuracy. The chauffeur hit the ground, as an unconciouse lump as Paul stood over her.
"Cheers." Said James to Paul, and turned back to the Italian. "Whenever your ready."
The man seemed to do some mental arithmetic for a few seconds, and reluctantly dropped both the knife, and Carolyn. Nikolai knocked him out with with one swift blow from his giant hands, and the smaller man hit the ground hard. In his full werewolf form, he was impressive, almost eight feet tall, muscles bulging under a fine coat of fur, each hand ending in a deadly array of claws.
"Deffinatly don't call you off, I can't run THAT fast."
Nikolai pointed at him, winked, and made the thumbs up motion.

Later, Carolyn and Nikolai sat in the back of a mobile unit, a converted wagon with a soundproofed storage area. Strapped to the steel table in the centre lay Marus, gagged and drugged for his pleasure. Paul was stood next to the table, reading Maruses file, looking for the right angle of attack. James had taken Barbera and Theador to interogate the driver, as she was an unknown factor, and thus more likely to lead them to thier quarry.
"So, dip-shit, where is the good doctor hiding?" He removed the gag.
"Don' kno', was too meet a sexy lady. She was to ta me too heem."
"Ah, well, that explains the pre-occupation for getting slapped across the face then. So, what were you here for then? What was he going to do?"
"To make me, better? Somehow... maybe. Was to ag-men-me? What that mean?"
"You mean augment?"
"Yeah!" he said exitedly "Thats it. Was going to make me better."
"How."
"Don' kno', suger' i think."
"Surgery. What else?"
"Don' kno'."
"Ok, thank you for your co-operation. We'll have to leave now, but we'll have someone come round and see to you soon."
They both left the vehicle, and walked over to the area where James was interogating his prisoner. It pissed Paul off that they were going to have to let Marus go in the morning, but his orders were to let him live and send him packing. Considering what he knew of the man, he would have prefered to drop him in a canal wearing this seasons style of concrete overcoats.
He looked at the scene before him, and what he saw pleased him greatly, fantastic use of imagination and initiative. The woman was tied between a truck and a steel bollard, hanging between the two like a hamock. Around the scene were several troops, each brandishing various implements and some canisters of petrol, whilst one sat in the cabin of the wagon, his foot perched on the brake peddal. James signaled for the driver to let off the brake a little, and the wagon moved forwards ever so slowly, pulling on the chains that bound her and stretching her to breaking point. Another signal and the brakes were re-applied.
James asked for a pain stick, a modified cattle prod with three nasty looking probes and pulled away the chauffeurs gag.
"Now then, you've been in this for about five minutes. I've got roughly all week to toture you, and were starting off easy. How would you like to procced?" He said with a smile.
"I wont talk." She said deffiantly.
He dropped the pain stick on to her stomach, and left it for several seconds before removing it. She had bolted under the pain, but diidn't scream.
"How about now?"
"Never!"
He dropped the probe again.

Paul looked at the bound driver as she lay on the steel table, her arms bound above her head to a thick, heavy steel restraint. Her head was in a complex restraint, with several wires connecting to probes connected with her cranium. Nearby, James sat with a similare helmat on, his eyes closed as he manupulated the simulation. Nearby, Eric sat with the master computer running the whole thing, making changes and warning James when she was close cardiac arrest.
Paul liked it. He's been worried at first at the idea of interrogating a cyborg, but as Eric had said, as long as your inventive, you could do anything. The cyborg itself couldn't feel pain, as it has no nerve endings anymore, except for those within the brain. A quick search through the Tora technical catalouge had given him a few ideas, and within the hour she was locked away in a cybernetic landscape, where she had a flesh and blood body that could now feel pain. When it came to inputs, James volunteered, and was now enacting almost every torture scene he could thing of from films he'd seen over the last few years. It was working like a charm.
A small man walked up next to him, an old friend of his.
"Hi Kurt. Long to time, no visit."
"Ah, you know how it is. Been teaching some of your techs how to use some of the more complex tech we've given you." Said Kurt, a three and a half foot tall Tora. "You'll probobly see some communication updates in the near future, if they can get a grasp on it well enough."
"Thanks for the loan of the gear by the way. We appreciate it."
"No worries. When we were told about the cyborgs, we were only too happy to help. Bloody dangerous things, never trust them, too much trouble for what there worth."
"Aye, I remember what you told me about your peoples experiences with them. To be honest, a war between cyborgs and human beings is not a good idea. For one it would give the church's the excuse they need to ban tehnology, and they'd just love that, keep everyone ignorant again."
"Religion is another bad idea. I realy can't see why so many of your people grasp to these silly beleifs. Sooner you evolve out of those stupid concepts, the sooner you can explore the stars."
"I know, and the ministry is in full agreement with you there. We won't allow hyperspace technologies to emerge until we can go forth as a united race. Unit then, bollocks to 'em. Pity realy, I wouldn't mind getting offworld and visiting other worlds, but it's not going to happen."
"Well, the offer still stands, when your holidays next come round, give me a call, your always welcome."
"I'd love too, however, next holidays are booked with my daughter. We need to spend more together, away from work, so we've decided to take the whole family to scotland. Next year though, I promise."
"Good. I will admit, she's grown up well, a fine woman." Said Kurt as he examined Carolyn from a distance "Fine woman... Think she'd be interested in..."
"If the next word out of your mouth is 'sex', then ill have to hurt you. She's spoken for anyway."
"Realy, by who?" Said Kurt, changing the subject quickly.
Paul nodded towards James.
"The new guy?"
"Yeah, he's been discussing it with me quite alot."
A few seconds passed.
"He doesn't know, does he." More like a statement than a question.
"Nope." Said Paul, Smiling like the proverbial cat among the pigeons.
"Cruel. Funny, but cruel."
Just at that moment, James eye's snapped open.
"Bingo, we have an address!"

<<<To be continued>>>

Right, more WILL come later this week. Thats a slightly re-written version from yesterday, but i've kept most of the good stuff (dropped some stuff to be used later). Shocked, annoyed, suprised about anything used here? PM me and ill make a retractment and have a mod erase the post (Becasue some people are sensative like that).

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Right, i know not many people read this at the moment, even with the updates, but I think it's time to end it and sort out the website. However, I need a bit of help soon, mostly for stories.

I've got a few, not all are in a computer format yet, so it will take time to get them all published proper. However, I need titles for stories (I usually think of a title, theme and basic plot-line in that order, makes the work more fun to work with.). So here's the deal, I need titles, anything wierd and/or unusual, and I can do the rest from there.

Here's a few examples of what i've do so far.
- How the Third Reich stole my gerbils (And why).
- Butlins, the final fronteer (With next 'generation' being cooked up atm).
- 'A Minje too Far' The diary of a dating coward.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Some sires do ave em (Comedy based on when I did pen and paper roleplaying).
- Dodging bullets (matrix piss take, almost finnished)
and
- Brown Trousers Time (-or- Why we need an autopilot at lightspeed!) (Red dwarf reference with good reason).

I will put them all on the web at some stage, as i've been told there good enough to share (By someone who read them without asking). Any and all input will be greatly received.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Binky the Bomb said:
- How the Third Reich stole my gerbils (And why).
- Butlins, the final fronteer (With next 'generation' being cooked up atm).
- 'A Minje too Far' The diary of a dating coward.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Some sires do ave em (Comedy based on when I did pen and paper roleplaying).
- Dodging bullets (matrix piss take, almost finnished)
and
- Brown Trousers Time (-or- Why we need an autopilot at lightspeed!) (Red dwarf reference with good reason).

rofl you nutter!
aye carrumba @ paul bein teh daddy though, that was a shocker.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, no one took offence at the torture bit, so all is well. I have not been idle wduring the last few days, as i've been going ove rthe mock website, getting advice on hosting a forum from various people (They know who they are, cheers for the input) and i've been going over the origional story to flesh it out a bit more (And add some more gags to the recent additions). Now then were was I.

<<<Continued>>> (Why does the thought of cartooning this sound daunting?)

The next morning, assault teams were in hidden positions around the building, a run down warehouse with crappy rotting wood covering all the windows, and corroding metal doors and sheet metal fences. It looked unremarkable in the old industrail park, surrounded by various buildings of a similare age, but with much better owners. Nearby was a recycling station, a breakers yard, a vehicle service centre and a shipping company, as well as various manufacturing companies around the outskirts of the park.
James couldn't think of a more perfect hiding place; high amounts of energy being used in the area, plenty of people coming and going at all hours, a nearby supplier capable of delivering quickly, places to dispose of parts without questions, and access to the local motorways without contending with traffic. Nice positioning, but boxed in if found out, that was the flaw as all sides were covered and several access streets could be blocked off quickly and easily with heavy vehicles, now in position to do so.
Beside him, Frank the vampire examined an area map, scrutinising the plan.
"Am not sure abot this lad, you sure he's in there?" Asked the vampire.
"This is the address we got, we had her in that machine a while, just to be sure. This is the place."
"Seems daft to me, he's got to know were here by now. Miss fancy pants and there client haven't shown up, and several large vehicles have suddenly and unexpectedlly entered the area around the warehouse. Would ahve thought he'd tried doing a runner to be honest."
"Same here, but we do know he's an arrogant twat, so maybe he doesn't feel threatened."
"True. Mind you, if he's makin cyborg's, how many do you think he has as guards?"
"Enough to make him feel secure. Damn, this is going to end up as a fire-fight no matter what, isn't it."
"Afraid so mate. You got those armour piercings loaded? Your goin to need 'em. Personally, i'm gonna cover you from here with the rifle, no point in me gettin burned out there."
"Aye, just wish we didn't have to wait for Paul to finnish his 'chat'. Feels bloody rediculous that we have to go through this."
"Needs doin though. You want that tit going rogue while he's guarding your arse? I wouldn't, and neither does anyone else. Don't understand why we brought him along."
"Because if we didn't," Said James "Then he'd have walked into that place solo, and gotten himself vivisected by that monster. Paul didn't want to have to contend with that if it happened, so we have him along. I never realy got told why immortals are so bloody annoying."
"We who have long lives have more life to guard, and take fewer risks to protect ourselves. The shorter you existence, the more risk you take, take high rise buildings for example, no immortal woud have desighed such a structure. Any building over six levels would seem to risky to live in, which is why most vampires live underground, in hardy, built to last structures.
"Same applies to all those who live long lives, as thay have more to loose if it all fucks up and kills them. But when an immortal is killed, under any circumstances, it takes away something frm there community. Three hundred years of knowledge and experience snuffed out in seconds is something to be feared and guarded against, especially when that's all they have."
"Never realy thought of it like that. So your saying that after living far beyond your expected life-span..."
"After everyone you hold dear is dead, and every accomplishment you made is forgotten, all you have to claim as your own are your skills, experience, family and friends. Thats all we have."
James thought about it for a few minite's.
"Sounds bleak, I know, but it's not all that bad. I'm a teacher, a restorer and an architect. I have skills that I pass on to others, I have collegues who need my experties, and I have friends who need my advice and support. Could ahve done alot worse, I can tell you lad."
"I suppose your right. Damn, why hasn't he finished yet."
"Patience lad, all things will come to pass, in time. Trust me, i'm an expert."

"Why this delay? He's here, in there right now gloating over us. I say attack now and destroy the monster while he's still within our grasp!" Shouted Langley.
"You know why, your showing it right now." Said paul, calmly "You want blood, and you want it so desperatelly that your going to screw this op up and he WILL escape. I need you focused and obedient, or your going no where, and Nikolai will have to stay here and keep you under wraps. Understood?"
"This is proposterous! I will not be shackled and guarded like a quilty man, I have done nothing to warrent this!"
"But you have." Said Nikolai "Numerous time you have vioced your concerns about capturing out target, saying you'd rather kill him and have done with it. Remember, I was there in your car when you were viocing your concerns. I for one would feel better if you stayed put, and left this to us. I can smell your outrage and anger, but it's not towards us, it's towards Holme. You want him badly, but it's not going to happen."
"He's right, if your that driven to nail him to the wall your going to walk straight into a trap, and then it's you on the table. The only other option is that yu go in with me and Nikolai. At the first sign of you bolting off for revenge, we'll put you down if we have to. Those are the terms."
Langley sat, slowly smouldering in rage at his position.
"Very well, I will comply with your terms. But I am making a full complaint to the cheif when we get back, you can count on it."
"Good."

<<<To Be Continued>>>

Next issue, some action (hopefully). Just checked the MS Word backup, and the story now spans 54 pages. Not bad for a first attempt at typing a story out. Later.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I have to say that Net-objects Fusion, is the biggest pile of shite i've ever had the misfortune to use. Took a refresher course last year for HTML and 'lo and behold', we get lumbered with a tutor who knows dick, and end up using "The best net creation program" he's ever used.

Translation: "I know fuck all about website programing so ill use the pre-fab kit for children."

Now all I can remember is how to use that goddam Lego kit for webpages, am I'm not liking it one bit, considering I'm MS Frontpage. And before anyone start with "Why use Frontpage?", it's what I was taught on (back in 98). Besides, with frontpage, you can create the basics and import the language code into another program for that "wow" factor.

So thats why progress has been slow, on both the website front and the story (also why it's gone a little bland, I do apologise). However, this will be my first attemp in two years at writing an action sequence, so lets hope I dont cock it up too badly.

<<<Continued>>> (Tired of the pizza and chippy meals? Looking for something more exciting? Try Pussy! Yes Pussy, the authentic way to 'Eat out'.)

James, Eric and Barbera waited with an assault team in a van, just outside the main gates to the warehouse. Paul had given the go ahead just a few minutes ago, and now everyone wass waiting for the go-code. A daylight raid was risky, but necessary given the circumstances, so everyne was kitted out in police gear, swat and special op's gear. Any special equipment was disguised or packed away until needed, just in case. Eric's weapon of choice was wrapped in a sniper rifle bundle, as a modified spear-gun would look out of place in a drugs raid, the operations cover for the day.
"Ever been in a raid like this before?" Asked James to the assembled staff.
"Not like this, sir." Said the squad leader "We've done ambushes, and tactical raids at night. However, this is more like a shooting gallery, we've got to cover the area between the gates and the warehouse, no cover, no way to push forward by areas. Our snipers are useless in this area, there's however wont be."
"Casualties?" Asked Eric.
"Expect heavy losses in the courtyard, if you can see a sniper, kill them immediately, you wont get another chance. I'm just pissed we can't use anything heavier than rifles and sub-machine guns, could realy do with a few grenade launchers for this one."
"Seems a little drastic." Said Eric.
"Maybe, but if we could blow a few holes in there defences, especially snipers nests, all the better. As for inside, we've got the equipment for that, it's just getting there thats the problem."
"James, you there?" came Pauls voice over the comm-net.
"Here."
"Right, we have support units coming in, ETA two minutes. You'll take command of Alpha, Delta and Gamma teams, i've got the rest. Any suggestions on how to procced?"
"Team leader here seems to think we should draw there snipers out, and eliminate them before assaulting the building proper, otherwise were looking at heavy losses in the courtyard."
"Good idea. They'll know what were upto soon enough, so we might as well make some noise. Any ideas?"
"He thinks grenade launchers would be suitable."
"Hmmm. No can do, but it does give me an idea. Thanks for the input, and get ready."

The courtyard was suddenly awash with a thick grey smoke, and the sound of metal being violently smashed and torn apart by a large wheeled vehicle. Gunfire errupted from the building, scattering bullets across the concrete yard at random. Beyond the outer wall, all six teams knelt next to the shattered barrier, a huge hole in the wall plugged by a Biffa bin wagon. It's cabin was armored with kevlar flak jackets and steel plates.
Next to James, Frank checked his daylight suit once more, as well as his grenades. As soon as the gunfire stopped, he ran through the narrow gap between the vehicle and fence towards the building. He'd volunteered when he heard the plan, which was for the best as he could get through the smoke without setting off any heat sensors.
Twenty seconds passed before all hell broke loose within the warehouse, as flash-bang and smoke grenades went off within the rear of the building, distracting the defenders. Over the comm came the order to push forwards, and the heavy vehicle once more began to move towards the warehouse, and smashed through the brickwork with a heavy crunch. Behind it, all the assault teams closed the distance across the courtyards, taking reduced fire from the snipers. Behind him, James heard two members of Alpha team go down to injury, but still alive.
As they aproached the main door, one of the squaddies pulled out an explosive charge, and attached it to the lock and primed it. "At your pleasure sir!" he said. Right, everyone back, shoot anything that moves from the entrance. Gamma, your on door duty. Alpha on point, Beta on close support." Everyone pulled back and readied themselves.
Paul's voice came over the comm "Ready?"
"Set."
"Right, we'll take out the snipers and guards, you hit the lab and offices."
"Got it." He replied. "Blow the door."

Two cyborg guards were standing near the door, sub-machine guns at the ready, waiting for the assault team to come through the door. The door exploded in a hail of wooden shrapnel, knocking both men off thier feet and throwing them several meters through the air. They would have goten up and killed all before them, had not Alpha team moved in and cut them to metallic shreds with full automatic fire.
The two teams led by the three agents moved carefully through the structure, taking fire at various stages, loosing a three more squaddies to injury. Upon reaching the offices however, they encountered heavy resitance, as the wood and glass partitions shattered under the assault of machine gun fire. Several cyborgs were using the flimsy wooden walls for cover, getting cut to ribbons from both weapons fire and wooden shards, flesh hanging limply from their metallic chassis.
James and his teams had the cover of concrete walls and supports, however that same cover was also a hinderance as it only covered the front. They'd have to move soon or be cut down by a cross fire.

<<<Continued Later>>>

Gonna grab some food, get a drink etc and finnish this part later, starting with Pauls part in the assualt. Back in a few hours.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Sitting comfortably? Spell checkers ready? No? Too late.

<<<Continued>>>

Paul and his teams entered the building through a side entrance, and headerd straifght for the stairs, heading up, towards the uppermost levels. Defenders placed within the stairwell gave a good account of themselves, yeilding little ground before being destroyed. By the time they reached the upper floor, PAul had lost 3 team members to injury, and one was critically wounded when three cyborgs opened up on him with machine gun fire. He waws being pulled to safety by medics.
As they came upto to the door to the top floor, Nikolai halted everyone, sniffing deeply at the air. He shook his head, and readied his weapon, whilst Paul signaled for a breaching charge to be place on the doorway. The explosion from the charge ripped the steel door from it's hinges, throwing it into the corridor, and pinning a guard to the wall, his weapon lying a few feet away. A few rounds to his head finnished him off, and the teams filed into the corridor, and split up between Nikolai and Paul, with Langley going with Nikolai.
The first sniper Pauls group found was still firing blindly into the smoke from a window, he went out of the window after taking thirty rounds in the back. The second was waiting for them, firing through a doorway down the corridor. Paul threw a flashbang towards the doorway, and waited until the sniper had used up his ammo before moving towards him, using the pause for reloading to close the gap. A full clip from his FN-P90 using the ministries special ammunition bore a large number of holes through the cyborgs chestplate, pushing the internal components out through it's back plating. It was a grizzly schene, metal and flesh, chewed up and mangled into a special effects nightmare, bloodsplatter and circulation fluid thrown around the narrow doorway.
Paul turned back to his team, and took stock of the two further casualties, one looked terminal, despite the reinforced armour he wore. He picked up the rifle that the sniper had used, and ejected the magazine, checking the ammunition. A modified NATO 5.56mm round, sharpened tip, solid head with a teflon coating, heavy armour piercing for sure. Not good, they'd been waitng for them, preparing for them, and had a number of cyborg's as guards in preperation for this, cannon fodder.
"This is Paul to all units, be on your guard. These cyborg's are cannon fodder, wasting out time for some reason. Be alert, and watch your backs." He said into the comm-net.
They procceded down the corridor to find a third and fourth sniper, one was cut down by weapons fire, whilst the other was shot and thrown out of the window, to be finnished off by Gamma squad. Thats when they found Nikolai's group, with the biig man on the floor and without Langley.
"Little bastard. We were flushing some of them out of the rooms down the way when two of them came out of the bathroom. I turned and shot both of them, then went down for the count as something hit the back of my head.
"When I came too, he had gone, and the squads had finnished off the snipers. No one saw Langley leave though, but I can make out his scent, he's gone back down that way, towards the stairs. Looks like he's gone rogue. Sorry my friend." He said, nursing the back of his head.
"Fuck him, if he gets killed thats his own problem now. Are you ok?"
"Bruised and angry. He'd better pray he gets killed before I get my hands on him, rat bastard." He got up slowly. "Were done anyway, can't smell or hear any more functioning men machines on this level."
Paul thought for a second.
"How did those cyborgs get the drop on you, if you could smell them?"
"Open that door, and you'll tell, just give me a sec while I cover my nose."
Paul opened the door and was assaulted by the smell of rotting flesh and feces, a dumping room for all the waste left over from the cyborg creation process. Paul closed the door fast, as the smell was unbearable, and immediatelly felt sorry for the big man, to be blessed and cursed with a sence of smell ten times greater than a humans.
"Ok. Lets move on then, with any luck he's run into James and his group."

Three levels below, the offices lay in ruin, blood, metal, glass and wood mingled together on the dirty concrete floor. James had lost another squaddie, this time it was fatal, he hadn't even hit the floor before he was dead. Before him the office's, minus the partition walls, displayed destroyed furniture and sleeping quarters. The number of modified bunks, each with some sort of recharge plates and charger, were numerous. He did a quick count of what remained intact and what he assumed had been bunks, and came up with around twenty beds.
"Beta, sweep and clear the area, this is our fallback point. Alpha, rest-up and re-arm. Eric and Barbera with me, lets check the bunks out."
Eric checked the equipment before him with the eye of disaproval.
"Problem?" Asked Barbera.
"Yes. Bad machinery, ill built. Damaging."
"How so?"
"Machinery must have time to recharge, twelve hours using port in small of back, above buttock. Was a design flaw on my part, but was rushed when designing it. This uses passive recharge, using radiowaves to energise power source. Passive takes time, were this set too high. Will burn-out power source and cyborg in three months." Said Eric in his disjointed way when he was excited or annoyed.
"So these guys are living on less time than the regulare model? Ok, start going through the bodies, see if we have something resembling an intact unit, or at least one we can study later on. Barbera, help him."

Paul entered the offices a few minutes later with his combat teams and with a rather angry Nikolai. Before anyone could say anything, Nikolai shouted out "Where is that little twat, Langley?"
"Not here." Said James, jumping in shock.
"Langley's run off, we thought he may have come past here?" Said Paul.
"Not seen him. Beyond here is the main floor, and all the exits are covered, nothing is getting through. We have the two primary internal exits covered and we've checked the rooms adjacent to the main room, there all clear, no way through. Gamma is standing by the main external exits, so unless they can squeeze through the air vents, we have them."
"Don't bet on it, they were waiting for us." Paul showed him the bullet he retrieved earlier. "Special make of a NATO rifle round. You can't buy them off the shelf anywhere, and they can get through even our body armour. There a 'build when demanded' product, as having this kind of stock on the shelf gets your balls chopped off by our torturers."
"Oh shit. He wanted us here?"
"Probobly not 'Wanted', but he proboly figured we'd turn up sooner or later."
"Well, Eric's found something unusual. These tin-heads have a vastly reduced lifespan compared to the other models we've seen. Apparently, the've got three months, tops, then croak as there components burn out."
"Incomplete!" Shouted Eric from within the sleeping area. "It's missing. Poor parts. Incomplete."
"Ah, so their incomplete, missing something." Said Paul, smiling.
"He's been like that since I asked him to check the bodies for abnormalities. To be honest, i'm curious to hear whats wrong, but he's so wound up he's not making much sence."

<<<Continued tomorrow>>>

Ok, I'll do another update tomorrow morning if I can, as I'm going to the cinema with friends. Don't ask what were seeing, as we'll find out when we arrive. It's probobly be "Phantom of the Opera." as it's supposedly quite good.
Later.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry guys, screwed the pooch today. WEnt out to get some supplies and got caught out by a flash blizzard. An hour stuck in town centre because everyone shot indoors and got under feet.

However, i've got the rest of the week off (except friday night) updates when they apear.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
One of those fucking days/weeks/months

Ok, remember me saying I've got nothing else to do??? Look up about 3 lines for a reminder. Hehehe, boy, was I wrong.

Here's my schedule for the next month.

-Learn to drive & pass test.
-Take intensive driving course (lowers my insurance premium and allows me to drive 2+ litre cars immediately).
-Get my website sorted.
-Get Davids Website sorted.
-Get Daves Website sorted (2 different people called david)
-Arrange webspace and domain (if there willing to fork out a few quid)
-Continue with writing and artwork (The latter being required)
-Help mum out when she comes visiting (next week)
-Arrange and buy decent scanner.
-Clean Gerald (He's in the washing machine as we speak)
-Look for cheap colour laser and purchase (if it's cheap mind, must stress that)
-Figure out how to build a forum (I'm so screwed on this point)
-Attend roleplay (Don't ask, I can't seem to find time)
-Fit banister to stairs (with help)
-Sort out DVD collection (We need a new storage cabinet, I filled the current one already)
-Buy new bookcase (filled the shelfs)
-And rebuild home server (needs to be quieter)

Yeah, 4 weeks in which to do all this. There will be an update, just not today, maybe tomorrow (sorry). This is what happens when you update your diary and realise you've left shit over from christmas. Lucky me, i'm still on the sick or i'd be in real trouble. Later.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Well, driving lessons and tests all arranged, so thats a plus. Websites now in the wireframe stage (i.e. set out, but no sustance or personal touches yet. Just structure), Shelfs and cupboards are being dismissed (too much DIY to bother with) and the webspace and domain is being sorted out.

All we need to figure out is if were going for www.full-leather-jacket.com
-or- www.kissmyassmotherfucker.co.uk (look, we were drunk when we came up with them), which are both available. Until then, here's a litle music.

<<<Continued>>> (Brought to you by "Star wars: Def Star Jam")

Langley crept through the main floor of the warehouse, keeping behind the numerous packing crates and heavy equipment that littered the room. He could hear faint voices of guards as they patroled the vast room. He avoided geting too close to the centre of the room, were is was all open space, appart from a lone operating table. Of Holme, there was no sign. One of the guards stopped near to the table and put his weapon down, and pulled out a packet of cigarettes, his back now towards him. Langley seized the moment and moved in for the kill, dettermined to kill the guard. He had barely gotten beyond the boxes when he suddenly blacked out, awakening moments later to find himself strapped to the table, prone and helpless.

"Swear to god, if I find that son-of-a bitch i'm going to cut him open, crotch to collar." Said Nikolai, swearing vengeance once more. Everyoneelse was now speaking with Eric, trying to make sence of what he was saying.
"Right, so what your trying to say is that he's made a mock of the cyborg chassis you designed, screwed around with it to make it supercharged, but with a reduce lifespan?"
"YES!"
"And that he's left out various parts to keep the cost down? Makes sence I suppose. So, we now know he was waiting for us, and has a unit of tinmen ready to drop dead. Anyone see a problem?" Asked James.
"Yeah, suicide troops are bastards to take down in a fair fight. Thats why they've been so stupid, thinking the super-charge would make them nigh invulnerable. They don't have to hid behind walls and make there shots count like we do, they just advance towards us and fire full automatic bursts. If it wasn't for the special ammunition were using, we'd be fucked right about now."
"Ah. And we have a room probobly full of them just down that corridor, balls. How do we carry on then?"
"Two sided assault. Were secured everywhere else, so now we take the main floor. We use are two most battered teams to hold the entrances, whilst the rest of us go in, one down that corridor, the other via the main external doors. Those outside have confirmed that thier still in there, so we'd best move in, quickly. Nikolai, your with James, Barbera stay here with Eric. Ill take the external door, when you hear firing, come on in and catch them in a cross-fire."
"Ok, we'll wait here till you give the word."

The locks on the warehouse doors buckled easily under the explosive charge, as Paul and his assault teams moved through into the main floor and intothe maze of packing crates. He'd expected guards, he'd expected gunfire, he'd expected a trap. He also expected to find Langley dead or wounded, which he did, much to his disappointment.
He'd been cut from his esophagus to his asshole, and was missing a few organs as well as a lot of blood, which were nowhere to be seen. Nearby was a note, addressed to the Ministry, which simply read 'All good things." with a bloody fingerprint as signature.
"Spread out and find them, there here somewhere." He said to his team, before turning to the comm-net "All units, move in. They appear to have left, comb the area, find them NOW! Medevac now to the central floor, Langley's been gutted like a fish, but he's still alive."

Nikolai was first to enter and pick upon the scent, dragging James along wihout saying a word. The assault teams followed, almost reluctantly at first, but soon picked up on the urgency. Under a recently moved packing crate was an manhole cover.
"He went that way." said the big man, poking his head down the hole and breathing heavily, then pulled his head out. "He went westwards, there's no water or drainage through there, probobly blocked it off long ago. You want to go first?"
"Fuck that." Said James "Got another idea."
He picked up his comm-net and contacted Carolyn.

Three minutes later, a manhole cover was slowly opened inside the recycling station, and out crawled Holme, who then took a heavy leather surgical bag from his cyborg companion who was still withing the hole. Pulling a small device from his long-coat, he turned towards the man and pressed a button on the controller, ending the cyborg's life instantly.
He turned and walked towards the exit, smiling as he did so. Organs and blood from an immortal, several million pounds sterlling in his bank account, and a business venture destroyed. Several of his cyborgs dead, but a worthwhile trade-off considering they were unclean specimens, street trash mocked up as supermen for his getaway. It had been ingenious, setting up a factory for these man-machines, selliing them to criminal organisations who wanted them (at a high price, guaranteeing that only a few could be made and any given time). The factory was only a dry run, his Lab back in the states was more than adequet to continue his research, plus the raid would give him the perfect excuse to demand men for his protection (and study) from those wishing to buy his cyborgs. Today had been good for him indeed.
He stepped out into the light of the day, and headed towards his backup car parked in the visitors bay of the recycling plants car park. As he aproached the car, a spear pierced his gut, and a high voltage shock ripped through his body, and sent him groundwards.
Eric kept his finger on his weapons discharge button, sending a powerfull bolt of electricity down the wire into the spear in Holmes back, whilst Nikolai came out of cover from behind the car and knelt next to the Doctor. James joined him next to the man and nodded to Eric, who cut the power, and Nikolai snapped Holmes neck. James picked up the bag and handed it to Nikolai.
"Take that to Paul immediately, maybe thay can put them back into Langley before his body regenerates them."
"Will do." Said the big man, and he ran back to the warehouse.
"Now then, Mr Holme, we have a treat for you."Said James as he and Eric picked up the body, and moved in into the back of the meat wagon.

Holme awoke to darkness all around him, his perception dulled in all sences except that of feeling. He could feel that he was on a cold steel worktop, a table of somesort, strapped down and bound tight. Both of his hands had been broken, or pinned down, he couldn't be sure. His throat was sore and his head was secured tightly down.
"Now then mate." Came a voice from the darkness "You've got a problem. Seems there's a bill that needs payin up, and your signature was on the slip of paper as payer. Now then, we've checked your pockets and sadly, you haven't got the full amount with you, so we're takin' it out of your hide."
The lights came on slowly so his eye's could adjust, he was strapped to a surgical table, and just to his right was his surgical bag, opened up to reveal his brightly polished tools. A hand came into focus, brandishing his surgical saw. He looked upto his tormentor, to find a smile full of teeth, two of them being rather long and pointed.
"We ran out of anesthetic putting a mate of mine back together, you may remember him, so there's none left for you." Said the vampire in a rather morose, but then suddenly cheered up, with a wily smile on his face "Thats why I removed your vocal cords while you were asleep, so you didn't disturb anyone with your screams, very considerate of me I think."
Fear crept across Holmes face as his torturer come surgeon started pulling various objects out of the bag and began placing them on tray ready for surgery.
"Now then, i've done this only once, but I think I can remember how to use the rib spreaders. Shall we begin?"

James and PAl decided that they no longer wanted to continue watching, and made their way to the canteen. Once coffee was made, and seating space found, they began talking.
"So, were going to take him apart until his stolen regeneration runs out." Said James as a statement rather than a question.
"Aye. After Franks had a go at surgery, and after he heals up, it's Nikolai's turn to dish it out. I think he said he was going to use his Wolfman form for that." Replied Paul.
"Wonderful, a butchers skill and Werewolf strength and claws. Bet he's going to hurt for a while."
"True. But his regeneration is all thats going to stop us from extracting information from him. We want him mortal and fearful, which is why were torturing him now. When were through with him, Langley will get his wish, and we'll burn the bastard to death, and dump his ashes in acid. That'll kill him for sure, just in case."
They sat in silence for a few seconds, thinking that over.
"Are we bad people?" Asked James.
"How so?"
"Well, I think about what were going to do to him, all that suffering and pain, and for some reason I can't stop feeling relief, happy even. Does that make me warped or twisted?"
"Not realy. If we'd let him leave here, scot free, how would you feel then?"
"Shitty!"
"And with good cause. Lets face it, with that monster soon to be history, ill sleep soundly tonight, knowing there's one less threat to my family."
"You've got family? You've never realy said."
"Aye, two daughters, one's about your age, real brainbox. The other turns eighteen next month, she's more like her mother, electrician and mechanic. And ill feel better knowing that Holme wont be a threat to them."
"I think I can understand. Heard that Eric's packing up, going back home to his family."
"Yeah, he's pissed, but at least he's willing to come back and work here. I think everyone needs some time off, to think on this. I'll see what I can do with the boss on that. Whats this I hear about you and Carolyn going on a date by the way?"
"It's not a date, just going out for drinks. She asked so I said yes, after all, it'll give us a chance to talk outside of work. Can't realy get any privacy to chat here, always someone ready to barge in unexpectedly."
"Fair enough, however, you've GOT to tell me how the night goes tomorrow."
"Will do, thanks for your help."
"Glad to help!" Said Paul with a smile. and evil schemes forming in his mind.

<<<The end, for now!>>>

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
News!

Right, the website aspect has almost been finished with. However, i still ahve to get the other two pillocks i'm building for sorted out (Need to get them round here for an afternoon or two and get it sorted before we can go live). With any luck, the whole domain and sites should be ready for march 6th, if all goes to plan (so it'll be about June 3rd).

Right, I've also had to divert time towards my Theory test for driving (which I have on tuesday), and I have a bloodtest this weekend, so delays will be encountered. Also, the last hurdle to get over is the scanner, I got a brand new one the other week, and had to send it back when it wouldn't work. Last bloody one thay had in of that model (hi -res, 4,800 x 6,400), and i've had to have a refund as the people I got it off wont have another in. The quest continues.

Finally, the suggestions for story titles bit I asked about. Two entries: Armoir-geddon, and Chippy Run. I haven't a bloody clue what to do for either, but i've got time till I can get the scanner to think of 'something'.
More later.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
whos Gerald and why was he in the washing machine?????

oh and good luck with driving test

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Theory Test

I passed! Now the hard bit is over, I can concentrate on passing the main test now. Don't ask when that is, as it's not been booked yet.

- On a side note, I realise that some may be wondering why I put a rabbit in a washing maching. He's a stuffed toy rabbit-thing, given to me a few years ago. Hr regularely ends up covered in booze, dirt and clevage sweat (For some unknown reason, women like to take him off me and place him between there boobs. No joke.) and requires regular cleaning.

Im not some sadist who places animals in a washing machine (Just in case you thought so).

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Oooooh Gerrald is the rabbit you take clubbing? i seem to recall this being mentioned ages ago lol had me very very worried then bud

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Right, managed to get the scanner replaced, so were back on track now. Also got a book on MS Frontpage (With a full tutorial on some of the more interactive parts of webpages, like a forum). Also got more offers for building webpages (Offered it to 3 people, the roster is now upto 7 people). Knowing my luck, we'll end up with a small webring, all programed as yours truely. Luck I don't have anything else to do for the next week.

Story will commence soon.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Right, on the 29th, at 8:40 am, i take my driving test. Little pissed at the time, but with no school buses running, and everyone taking it easy after easter, i forsee few problems.

Afterwards, i will be getting very drunk, reguardless of whether i pass or not (although, i will pass, oh yes). Beleive me, after i'm done, ill have alot to put down for a new story, or addition, depending on what mood i'm in. Have tonnes of things to put down on paper and web, just got to get it in order. With any luck, it wont be as disjointed as the last little installment (hopefully longer and funnier too).

More soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom