Sigurd's Conclusions of the Forumites

O

old.tRoG

Wow! I don't think when I'm talking either, Smalidini!

We have something in common!

... You'll just have to make me a Mod now.

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Damini
I'm FAR politer online than I am in real life. Here I have time to edit and think before I post. In real life, words spill out of me like naughty evil bad tourettes. Just ask anyone who was at the last Barrysbeer, Mrs "Was-Your-Dad-A-Slag" made an appearance :( Damn you vodka!

Anyway Sigurd, what exactly is the point of making a Lets Slag People Off thread? It seems slightly masochistic to me. Hurt me, hurt me, flame me, raaah.

Not sure, I knew when I made it :p

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Sigurd
Not sure, I knew when I made it :p
I'll give you a hint: you're an attention seeking goat blowing gayass bitch trying to impress someone on a forum acting like someone gives a shit about what you do? T_T

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Perhaps he made the post because he is a raging lunatic?
Just a thought...

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Eleasias
I'll give you a hint: you're an attention seeking goat blowing gayass bitch trying to impress someone on a forum acting like someone gives a shit about what you do? T_T

Yeah... that's right :rolleyes:

Hey look, I found Eleasias's personal organizer:

Things to do today - blow a goat for £0.50p
- hide gayness by blaming the rest of the world
- sell that pink flowery suit, buy one in lilac

A

arladon

Alright. All you "wannabi forumites" can take a jilly down the plumtree. Addclove(yeah whatever, the name is stupid and irelevant, and also stupid), your pitfull life and tender kisses are so sad and annoying a I would rather cut cheese with a spoon. You think you are a highly "positioned" person here on these forums, but as a matter of fact: WE HATE YOU! Actually we have gathered money from all the people on the forums, and we have hired Walker, the texas ranger, to hunt you down, then kill you. So our last goodbye to you then "wannabi", and may your soul be forever tortured in the fiery deserts of hell.

Yours truly: Arladon.

P.S. Sigurd is a wannabe...

P.s.s I like him tho..

B

Belsameth

Sigurd back, and now Arladon too.
I thought you would've ended your pathetic life by now..

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by arladon
Alright. All you "wannabi forumites" can take a jilly down the plumtree. Addclove(yeah whatever, the name is stupid and irelevant, and also stupid), your pitfull life and tender kisses are so sad and annoying a I would rather cut cheese with a spoon. You think you are a highly "positioned" person here on these forums, but as a matter of fact: WE HATE YOU! Actually we have gathered money from all the people on the forums, and we have hired Walker, the texas ranger, to hunt you down, then kill you. So our last goodbye to you then "wannabi", and may your soul be forever tortured in the fiery deserts of hell.

ok

1. Walker is an imaginary figure, and I don´t care if you think you see him 4 times a day.

2. No I don´t think I´m highly positioned on these forums, I would apply for supermod then, I do however think I have gained a somewhat larger ammount of respect from other posters than you have.

3. and as for being stupid... well sure if that´s what you like to think, Í can't show you any doctors degree because such a thing is easily faked on the net so I'll let you live in your little dream.

4. that was the most pathetic attempt of a funny flame I have EVER seen (and bare in mind here I have read most of Naj and Krypts posts, not to mention their IRC ramblings)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sigurd = Arladon
Arladon = Sigurd

Bet they were bred in the same beaker.

S

Sigurd

He's not me, remember? Getting a bit confused in your old age eh, sicko? :p

A

arladon

Addclove: Wow, quite the bad flame you counterflamed me with there. Getting senile from your old age? Hpw about you just crawl up and die? Now that would be something.... Anyway, you should know by now I am not trying to be funny, I'm just stouting my oppinion. Furthermore, you suck. So we will have a vote! Everyone who hates Addclove raises their hands! (btw since I started this vote, I have veto so pack your things).

Excelent....

O

old.Tohtori

Addclove: Wow, quite the bad flame you counterflamed me with there. Getting senile from your old age? Hpw about you just crawl up and die? Now that would be something.... Anyway, you should know by now I am not trying to be funny, I'm just stouting my oppinion. Furthermore, you suck. So we will have a vote! Everyone who hates Addclove raises their hands! (btw since I started this vote, I have veto so pack your things).

Excelent....

And then Arladon can bend over and take it up the rectum from Addclove. Just like the veto using nations and the US...fun ain't it.

---
Hpw about you just crawl up and die?
---

n this i gotta say a few things. First of, stopu using p instead of o. It actually does make you look more stupid and less civilized. Not the other way around. Another friendly tip would be that, point out to Addclove actually -where- he should crawl. Crawling up and dying is hardly even a flame. Now if you meant to say "Crawl up someones ass and die" or something along those lines, it would be some kind of referral to Southpark. If it was the first reason, you just lack the skills of coming up with new phrases from old ones(scientists say it's because of a small brain). If it was the later, you just made a doodie.

---
So we will have a vote!
---
You can't just have a vote if you don't know that...

You need a majority of the people behind you to support the vote before it can be passed to the senate for evaluation. Then if it passes and is aproved you can have a vote.

A

Addlcove

Excelent....

I wasn't flaming Arladon......

oh and you know what, I really don't mind you saying bad things about me, I know your mother rejected you at 3 and that your nanny breastfed you til you where 5, but hey I don't care.

Arladon you may hate me, you might even have a good reason for doing so (I doubt it, but you might) but I don't care, I care not what happens to you, because although you may be filled with this burning rage towards me, I really don't give a shit about you.

now go to bed and weap some more fuckwit

A

arladon

Ah, finaly I struck that icecold heart of yours Addlcove. Haha, such a patchetic creature you are... Now really, the fact that you live in a dumpster outside McDonalds, feeding on the scraps of fat americans, then selling your ass/nose/ears etc to research facilities so you can aford enough money to haul your fat disgusting ass over to a netcafè to write some stuff on Barrysworld, tho I really don't care.

Oh and about the rage, I don't "hate" you, nor do I have a rage against you etc. I'm just making fun of your poor existance. Now go home to your daddy, and have some more sex with him.

Oh and stop giving me info through PM's about how you and your father get along in bed. Thanks.

A

Addlcove

Ah, finaly I struck that icecold heart of yours Addlcove. Haha, such a patchetic creature you are... Now really, the fact that you live in a dumpster outside McDonalds, feeding on the scraps of fat americans, then selling your ass/nose/ears etc to research facilities so you can aford enough money to haul your fat disgusting ass over to a netcafè to write some stuff on Barrysworld, tho I really don't care.

Oh and about the rage, I don't "hate" you, nor do I have a rage against you etc. I'm just making fun of your poor existance. Now go home to your daddy, and have some more sex with him.

Oh and stop giving me info through PM's about how you and your father get along in bed. Thanks.

1. I live in a 1200 population village in denmark = NO MCD

2. I'm not american.

3. I am in full possesion of my hearing/smelling senses, and am fully capable of taking a dumb to as my arse is where it should be

4. I have NEVER used the services of an internet café

5. stop making up fantasies about me and my father mate, go see a psychiatrist.

B

Belsameth

Oh and about the rage, I don't "hate" you, nor do I have a rage against you etc. I'm just making fun of your poor existance.

the only existence you're making fun of is that of your own :)
hilarious how you make an ass of yourself tho, so please do continue

D

Damini

Arladon, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're shit at trolling.

A

Addlcove

are you sure you don't want my number damini? :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Addlcove
are you sure you don't want my number damini? :)

You look like a god-damn bridge troll with dread locks... who would want your number??? :p

:)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
You look like a god-damn bridge troll with dread locks... who would want your number??? :p

she´ll come around, you´ll see

A

arladon

Let's take this from the top:

ADDCLOVE IS A FUCKTARD!
Let's all sing along!
ADDCLOVE IS A FUCKTARD!

Now... If I only had the power to pee in your face, I would rule the world. Now go have sex with your "daddy" again, and perhaps you will get the "Hurty, painfully thingy in the assy again"? Ok, that means ANAL! Sexual services in the ass-region.

. k

O

old.Dillinja

ADDCLOVE IS A FUCKTARD!
Let's all sing along!
ADDCLOVE IS A FUCKTARD!

Now... If I only had the power to pee in your face, I would rule the world. Now go have sex with your "daddy" again, and perhaps you will get the "Hurty, painfully thingy in the assy again"? Ok, that means ANAL! Sexual services in the ass-region.

. k

Damn arladon, at first I thought you was just attention-seeking, but you really are retarded aren't you.

D

Damini

ADDCLOVE IS A FUCKTARD!
Let's all sing along!
ADDCLOVE IS A FUCKTARD!

. k

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

ADDCLOVE IS A FUCKTARD!
Let's all sing along!
ADDCLOVE IS A FUCKTARD!

. k

I wish it was possible to stab you in the face over the internet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom